Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (108844 Views)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoFavors:
lol. This isn't about her. This is about 'who/what is a slay queen?'. Don't be making our conversations about her

I don't know any other analogy that best suits a slay queen tho...
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackfyre:

I don't know any other analogy that best suits a slay queen tho...
I'm curious cuz NL terms every girl that posts picture on any SM platform 'slay queen'
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Simplep:
Lol..bloggers,una can dig sha..y must u people bring dis out now?...na una dey make trouble btwn all dis musicians,useless people
Keep quiet madam. Wizkid is a ju guy
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Safiaa(f): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Make sure you don't hurt me again or.....
I promise grin
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by popoolaadewale(m): 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
okay if banky w made wizkid, why can't he make another wizkid then

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?
pls tell them again jare

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
kiss
Safiaa:
I promise grin
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by einsteine(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
All this jobless people saying Banky W picked Wizkid from slum, didn't Banky W make a lot of money off Wizkid? I heard from a reliable source that about 70% of the proceeds of Wizkid's first contract with Pepsi went to Banky W's label, EME.

So it's both ways, Banky W discovered Wizkid and Wizkid made him a ton of money. He owes Wizkid as much as Wizkid owes him.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% all the money made between them?[/quote]I don't hear Banky complaining. people will just be creating problem where is none.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 8:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
So if you help person now, you need to keep serving him for life.....what if he was genuinely not chanced....
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
jesu God punish poverty
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by VERDA: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?

But banky is not complaining now,its just hustling blogers trying to survive by making an issue out of nothing .

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by myjobsfinder(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
lipsrsealed I no talk anything o... But I also watch the video of this Wizkid and Banky W.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Ritzy12(m): 8:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
He picked him from the slum and so?
People always love to judge and tell other people's stories.
You don't know what happened between them?
I've seen people take people to help them and exploit them sexually, psychologically and mentally, every body around will be thinking this person is doing you a favour while you are dying in silence!
If Banky was a good boss, why didn't skales attend ,where is niyola?
Aren't these people ,people he brought into limelight? SMH
skales was there
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Booty4me:
For Shunning His Wedding: Fans Dig Up Pic Of When Banky W Picked Wizkid From The Slum

When the going was good . back in the days

That fan is fuckin stupid.

Many Nigerians are getting retarded these days.
Wizkid did not go to the weddings, SO FVCKING WHAT?

all these noise is just exhibition of foolishness
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
so no body notice i didnt attend BankyW wedding and attack me on social media.... thank god shaaa
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:

Don't mind them.

As if Banku did not, and is still not reaping benefits from Wizkid.

His other artistes are dead

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Etianwanokon: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Karma is a bitch.
He did to Banky and Mr. Easy is paying him back.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Deshina0001: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Did u guys ask if Wizzy was invited?
Did u guys kno d % Wizzy take affter every show back den?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by nestaAK(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have never been a fan of attending wedding as gratitude to a person
What's all the fuss about...
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by lalanice(f): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
I've seen people take people to help them and exploit them sexually, psychologically and mentally, every body around will be thinking this person is doing you a favour while you are dying in silence!
hmm..you do have a point
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by lalanice(f): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
nestaAK:
I have never been a fan of attending wedding as gratitude to a person

What's all the fuss about...
somepeople would turn you to an enemy for life because of this. .....I already have an enemy in d making next month grin I cant go.

1 Like

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by lebete3000: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Booty4me:
More

See Wande looking cute chubby here, now the guy don fat like Elede.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by lebete3000: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
gilgal7:
Who ever gave you a helping hands on your way to your destiny.... deserve a lifetime 'thank you dividend '... whatever happens they overstand each other better ... we as fans would say 'best of lucks'.... mwuauah

If you're the cute girl in your dp then you're a beauty with brains....
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:

That's sentimental reasons bro, no matter what happens, we should not forget to honour those channels exposes us for good things in life. We should always try to forget the bad and remember the good. For no one is perfect.

Who wizkid help after he got helped?

God bless Mr&Mrs Banky W with LML.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Blonchilli(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
Have any of you useless bloggers thought maybe Wizkid has called Banky and wished him well and apologised for not making it? Must everything be posted on social media? Not everything should be posted on i.g or instagram
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Kaymaxine(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
And so what
Dem for marry adesua togeda nau!!!
Jesus did us all a favour by dying for us,how many of us are 100% loyal to him
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by opomulero(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
I dont know what is actually wrong with is self, wizkid did not attend banky W's wedding is neither a crime no a sin.

Eye service too plenty for naija
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by aspirebig: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
N.a. very close person dey post these pictures online now..to what end please. ..

Some people sha
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by medexico(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:

Skales was there
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by tomdon(m): 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
That first picture ehn? See wizkid lace agbada grin

U don de bleach?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
that first pic looks like Na the cloth wear wizzy and not the other way round..... Prayer point: God bring my helper to my doorstep. Adura.........
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by larrybee2017(f): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Simplep:
Lol..bloggers,una can dig sha..y must u people bring dis out now?...na una dey make trouble btwn all dis musicians,useless people
Na wetin joblessness cause be that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.