Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) (108842 Views)

Rita Edochie At Her Traditional & White Wedding In 1988 & 1990(Throwback Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim As Kids (Throwback Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by talk2percy(m): 12:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Money is indeed good. Indeed nobody ugly, just look at Wizkid now and then.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 27, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
okay if banky w made wizkid, why can't he make another wizkid then

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?

Hear you talk undecided
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Benbisco:
Pls what's all the fuss about whether whizkid attended or not? Sebi wedding don happen with or without whizkid.

The only people that we should be worried about if they do not show up is either of or both the couple.

Some comments on this site sha undecided

Whizkid should be more than an attendee. With the exception of divorcees, wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event and Whizkid should have been physically on ground days before the wedding, helping out in any little way he could as Ayo and not as Whizkid.

That's how well-cultured Yorubas behave to their benefactors for such peculiar events irrespective of whatever money they've given in the past.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by entrepreneurmic: 5:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Onyeka64:
He left the slum. But the slum did not leave him
EPIC
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Naughtytboy: 6:12am On Nov 27, 2017
SolexxBarry:
God used banky w to favour him,I pray our helper locates us too

Expect my new single,Solex Barry x oil dey your head
Judging by the title of the song we know it gonna be a noise
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Judging by the title of the song we know it gonna be a noise

Don't judge a book by its cover,wait till u hear it bro
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2017
tomdon:

U don de bleach?
I took that picture July 2015.. I was light then, I'm getting dark now tho.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2017
tomdon:

U don de bleach?
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by anthonyirekpita(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2017
That is life o! someone have to help one in life no matter how; Banky W have done his own by liftting wizkid up in life.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by iAlpha: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2017
You people are funny o. I thought the dude already apologized and said he had issues with his South African Passport. He clearly stated that it wasn't his intention to miss the wedding. You people gan gan ni sef.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by odaniel1(m): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2017
angelbulksms:

Some comments on this site sha undecided

Whizkid should be more than an attendee. With the exception of divorcees, wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event and Whizkid should have been physically on ground days before the wedding, helping out in any little way he could as Ayo and not as Whizkid.

That's how well-cultured Yorubas behave to their benefactors for such peculiar events irrespective of whatever money they've given in the past.

Lets not just conclude, from his comments on Banky's gram we see he has got issues with his passport, should he have gone by sea 30 days after the wedding? How do people think sef?? He was so stranded he had to chill on that day with his son at his Lagos home so y'all jus cut wizzy some slack!!
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by bigW(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
anonimi:

Your post essentially is to say that Wizkid should be ungrateful.
I don't know why you would justify his not attending Banky's wedding.
Whatever is between them, that is so childish.

But what is with Nigerians and emotions, so because he helped him now the man should not live his life again, abeg did he not make tons of money of wizkid ni? Na ppl like una I do not wish to get help from, one would spend the rest of his life saying thank you..
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by vermaniace(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Rap Disses That Can Kill A Soul:drop Four Lines And Be Ranked
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by vermaniace(m): 10:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by vermaniace(m): 10:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Amberon11: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry
maklelemakukula:
I am more concerned about wizkid's health....He should treat the herpes he got from licking all the ass in the US

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by mecussey(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
NoMoreTrolling:
okay if banky w made wizkid, why can't he make another wizkid then

I'm not saying wizzy should be ungrateful, no, but, how long will you carry a favor you did for someone?

wasn't it even a business? or did banky allow wizzy to keep 100% of all the money made between them?

He can only make another wizkid if him go tell wizkid mama and papa to redo the kerewa the same date and time dem do wizkid, trust me he will make another wizkid.
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Rendition(m): 1:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
maklelemakukula:
I am more concerned about wizkid's health....He should treat the herpes he got from licking all the ass in the US
that means he as joined the likes of usher
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Booty4me:
For Shunning His Wedding: Fans Dig Up Pic Of When Banky W Picked Wizkid From The Slum

When the going was good . back in the days
y r bloggers wicked. wizkid done suffer. lol
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by moorevic(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Finally fans wicked
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by tomdon(m): 6:36am On Nov 30, 2017
sexybbstar:

So it's a tb pic.
What's making you dark. Are you preggy
Is your ass still sharp like razor blade so??
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 30, 2017
tomdon:

So it's a tb pic.
What's making you dark. Are you preggy
Is your ass still sharp like razor blade so??

Lol... I'm not preggy cheesy
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Alezy(m): 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
gilgal7:
Who ever gave you a helping hands on your way to your destiny.... deserve a lifetime 'thank you dividend '... whatever happens they overstand each other better ... we as fans would say 'best of lucks'.... mwuauah
hawayu
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by ymstar(m): 4:35am On Nov 25, 2020
Ok
Re: When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2021
Graaaaammy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Husband, Ned Nwoko In Bedroom (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Buys 1929 Mercedes Benz Classic / Cardi B's Outfit In Nigeria Vs In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.