Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (57731 Views)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by fergieboy: 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
As fans comes hard on wizkid earlier today... The super star who miss out on both the traditional and white wedding has since took to his Instagram handle to apologies to banky w for the second time

God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport ☹️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9nqsRA-Kc/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
I am wizkid's music fan,not his personality lover.
Many people have complained about this guy's character.
Enjoy your marriage Banky

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by MhizzAJ(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
But why does he keep on apologising undecided

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Daminaj1(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
i believe him on the passport.

Remember he attended Tunde Demuren's wedding to Toolz. Well that was before Drake, Future and all the American collabos

See photo bekow.
http://www.daminaj.com/2016/01/strike-pose-wizkid-pictured-with-skales.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Ionkidiz(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
this time banky won't accept his apology

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by swazpedro(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
what if he wanted to go but couldn't make it due to unforseen circumstances

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
he should just shut d fucck up undecided

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Blackhawk01: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ayo should shut up already!

See him using the lamest but famous line "this is about me, not you"... Yenyenyenyen undecided undecided

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by sisisioge: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
He said he is waiting for his passport! Forgive him already biko.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Threebear(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is that wedding the key to heaven?
Will it stop recession?
Is Jesus the man doing the wedding?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew

259 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Skyfornia(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Must he be there in person!? I don't need much people during my marriage sef, just package better gift or money and send to me. Dazzol!

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Ivimilly: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
I think he doesn't really like the bride or he's probably too busy smoking weed and making babies cool

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by emeijeh(m): 5:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wizzy go and sleep.

You are talking gibberish

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by zeekeyboy: 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Apology acceptance pending
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by donstan18: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
As usual, Nothing new!!!

Both you and Banky should allow us enjoy a better news this week!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Exjoker(m): 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
I saw this coming when I read somewhere online that he missed wedding. Anyway how is that my business

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Exjoker(m): 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
donstan18:
As usual, Nothing new!!!

Both you and Banky should allow us enjoy a better news this week!
Hahaha. Bro, I will rather endure news like this than a political or corruption scandal in this country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
U see?..people will jst b insulting people they dont know anyhow,i said it earlier dat it might nt b intentional

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by donstan18: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Exjoker:
Hahaha. Bro, I will rather endure news like this than a political or corruption scandal in this country.

You enjoy the news, or you enjoy the media fight by fans the news normally result to?

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by marchbwoy01(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't think this is his fault in any way...I don't know how true his claim is but if you see the hashtag at the end of his post. It clearly states that he doesn't have his passport with him which he would have used for his travel to South Africa

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Exjoker(m): 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
donstan18:

You enjoy the news, or you enjoy the media fight by fans the news normally result to?

The media fight by the fans of course. It's entertaining.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by donstan18: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Exjoker:
The media fight by the fans of course. It's entertaining.

Yea, It's entertaining.. Not Until they unleash on you!

Loll!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by earthsync(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
where are those people that were hating on him blindly?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Exjoker(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
donstan18:

Yea, It's entertaining.. Not Until they unleash on you!

Loll!!!
I wouldn't let that happen...
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Flashh: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
You didn't want to be present there. Even the traditional wedding which was held in Nigeria, you weren't present.

This kid has no excuse, but a lame one.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by chukslawrence(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Leave trash for lawma... #TeamDaddyYo tho!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by miqos03: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
true
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
He didn't go b/c he didn't care enough to.

After missing the traditional wedding, he said he would attend the white wedding, but missed that too. No excuses; he simply didn't care enough to attend.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by marttol: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Michaelpresh(m): 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never outshine your master.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.