Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (57735 Views)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Is that wedding the key to heaven?
Will it stop recession?
Is Jesus the man doing the wedding?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew
I tire o, moreover, he's a Nigerian and went to Cape Town to wed his Nigerian wife, sounds senseless to me
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Skyfornia(m): 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
miqos03:
wizkid and banky were family friends before music brought them together

Bros it doesn't matter. I can understand any excuse given to be absent but don't tell me any story concerning my gift or money, especially when I know you can afford them

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Afonjanightmare(m): 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Wizzy go and sleep.

You are talking gibberish

What's his offense? Na by force to attend wedding again?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Pidginwhisper: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Ayo should shut up already!

See him using the lamest but famous line "this is about me, not you"... Yenyenyenyen undecided undecided
The thing come pain you pass Banky sef

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Daeylar(f): 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Will it stop recession?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew

Lol,
No lies told, people need to leave wizkid alone.
it's obvious he never wanted to go to any wedding at all, and there is noting wrong with that, we don't know what went down between them.
He had all his apologies and excuses planned out grin grin
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by josielewa(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him
lame excuse...if he is to perform or sign a deal, his passport wont have problem

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by aspirebig: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
These things happen ..
Seen weddings that blood brothers don't attend. ..as in same mum and dad....
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by LasoulMacuby(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why do I have this strong feeling that WizKid has knacked Adesuwa (Banky's wife) earlier this year. . .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by drololaaof: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
Why do you people like to fret over non attendance of the wedding ,such is life no matter how close you are it will be
humanly impossible for you to attend a function whether you like it or not,it does not necessarily mean hatred ,after all some attend they are not happy,some go to make gest of the celebrant or even to cause problem
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by vanvick247(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Skyfornia:
Must he be there in person!? I don't need much people during my marriage sef, just package better gift or money and send to me. Dazzol!

Simple!!!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by repogirl(f): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
When they went to do wedding in South Africa nko? Mtcheeeeeeeewwwwwww! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
I smear lies from wizkid
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is it that he didn't plan when got invitation?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by GeleFanzgore: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abeg him don apologize. Make naija badbelles go sit down chop cola nut. Matter wey no reach toothpick dem carry they post upandan.

Abeg, am looking to book a hotel in Angola for my wedding. Who sabi to help me book grin
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Goldenfinger: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Will it stop recession?
Why must he attend?
Mtchew
may god bless u,u said my mind,all these obo undercover fans nor wor let d boy rest,he even tried for showing concern
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by greggng: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
20 man go fall that day if cross my lane o. If you ve listened to that music and believe all is well with wizkid and his boss then you ve just been fooled

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Leopantro: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
where is that Fashola picture in which he is looking at someone with is glasses?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by chuma13(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
pls d marriage is ova can we take abt contemporary issues facing Nigeria, and find a way to solve it pls or we talk about ourselves and how to achieve our goals thank you..
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Max24: 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Threebear:
Will it stop recession?
Why must he attend?
Mtchew
So, Banky I'd like classmate to Wizkid ? It is ur type of reasoning of ingratitude that makes privileged people refuse to help upcoming ones. Learn to say thank you !
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Bobo121(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some people think apology solves everything.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Respect55(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
As if he never knew Banky would be wedding on dat day like 2 months ago
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
fergieboy:
As fans comes hard on wizkid earlier today... The super star who miss out on both the traditional and white wedding has since took to his Instagram handle to apologies to banky w for the second time

God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport ☹️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9nqsRA-Kc/

yet nobody is disturbing skales for d wedding o
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by talk2percy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buh why would Banky chose to have his wedding in SA sef, why not here in Nigeria? Me no blame Wizkid too much sef. It's not his fault entirely, he can't just enter taxi and head to SA.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by frenzzy2(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2017
so wizkid ba3 dey reach 49% too and Dia is no network in his phone gush
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by cybriz82(m): 12:48am On Nov 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him

dont mind all those people above u reading with there eyes close, Just recently same shit happened to Mike Tyson,
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by able20(m): 1:00am On Nov 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But why does he keep on apologising undecided
nah guilty conscience
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by eyinjuege: 1:28am On Nov 27, 2017
derespect:
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic

Do any of his baby mamas have SA visa?

His only baby mama who is a citizen of the world (American) just had a baby and im sure even if she didn't , she wouldn't go to a stranger's party in another country to represent any boyfriend
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 2:36am On Nov 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
the question is when was he told that he applied late, then why wait till he didn't go before making the apologies public? If every guests say the same thing what then will happen to the wedding.....anyway I don't him much , my blame goes to bbanky for taking the wedding out of Nigeria to enrich and improve south Africans economy with whatever huge amount of money they may have spent there . Are they saying Nigeria is that worst that we don't have nice and beautiful landscaping site location for such open space wedding.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by juman(m): 3:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Afonjanightmare:

I tire o, moreover, he's a Nigerian and went to Cape Town to wed his Nigerian wife, sounds senseless to me
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by guru90: 4:47am On Nov 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
But why does he keep on apologising undecided
Na wetin #weed the cause!!!!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by zinizta: 4:58am On Nov 27, 2017
olihilistic:
I am wizkid's music fan,not his personality lover.
Many people have complained about this guy's character.
Enjoy your marriage Banky
He Can Not Travel Without A Passport, Can He?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Skyfornia:
Must he be there in person!? I don't need much people during my marriage sef, just package better gift or money and send to me. Dazzol!
that is Nigerian mentality, we are still civilizing, still developing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo / The Other Side Of Life: The Movie That Took Junior Pope's Life / Sophia Momodu Poses In Bikini With Her Friend's (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.