Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,919 members, 7,806,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding (57734 Views)

Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight / Wizkid: For Missing Banky W's Weddings, Angry Fans Blast Singer / Wizkid Apologizes To Banky W For Missing His Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by musa234(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him
Are you his PA?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by SmartyPants(m): 5:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Ayo should shut up already!

See him using the lamest but famous line "this is about me, not you"... Yenyenyenyen undecided undecided

That's not what he said... Read again
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by deepwater(f): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2017
derespect:
But it would have been better if had sent any of his own people (or any of his baby mamas) to the wedding and the couple will know the person truly represented him and he really had an issue concerning his passport.

THE EXCUSE IS A FILMSY ONE. I'm not hating on him but just being objective and realistic

Obviously you have not experienced the passport ish
You will never know you are not getting it
Agents be giving you hope like they have it with them but in reality can't even trace it.

More especially that country S. A
They once turned a full plane back to Nigeria because of yellow card.

International travel with your Nigeria passport is always an experience on every trip

Forget about sending his family to be there, that na ajegunle mentality and una go skin am alive grin
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2017
zeekeyboy:
Apology acceptance pending
delivery fail!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2017
He is waiting for his passport, take it or leave it
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Naijabams(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2017
So what should we do ? Simply because u miss weeeding I shouldn't eat again?? angry
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by BabaO2: 6:45am On Nov 27, 2017
But why exporting marriages to Dubai, SA, etc. Iranu

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Medicine after death.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by MissingBudget: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Is that wedding the key to heaven?
Will it stop recession?
Is Jesus the man doing the wedding?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew

God bless you.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by hopkinsnoni(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
olihilistic:
I am wizkid's music fan,not his personality lover.
Many people have complained about this guy's character.
Enjoy your marriage Banky

He couldn't get his visa..... It's clear read it....
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by jareo: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2017
Gluhbirne:
He didn't go b/c he didn't care enough to.

After missing the traditional wedding, he said he would attend the white wedding, but missed that too. No excuses; he simply didn't care enough to attend.
Was Ebenezer obey not right when he said you can't satisfy everyone.....Actually No one..... If DADDY YO was lucky to have had his passport and innocently gone to SA for the WEDDING PARTY 2 and he eventually steals the show which we know he would, it's is people like you that would come here and put up topics like
"Wizkid steals show at former boss's wedding"
Then as if that is not enough, we'd now see comments like
"Wizkid should have stayed back...why did he have to steal the show.......has He forgotten not to outshine his master ??
ORO RADA RADA......MTSCHEEEEEW just leave DADDY YO ALONE Abi??
Has he offended you before?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by swazpedro(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2017
highchief1:
wby you dey speak English
Na wetin them teach me for school almajiri
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by thunder74(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2017
marchbwoy01:
I don't think this is his fault in any way...I don't know how true his claim is but if you see the hashtag at the end of his post. It clearly states that he doesn't have his passport with him which he would have used for his travel to South Africa
So he needs passport and visa too to attend the traditional wedding in Nigeria?
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Wizkid is one reason individuals and labels will find it difficult to help upcoming artists
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by GMan650(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
folakemigeh:
His Visa application to SA was late, as a result, his passport is still not with him

Nice dp..... a very beautiful thing to see on a Monday morning kiss
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Chrisdavis: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2017
It's all good happy married life banky, wizkid didn't attend but still find time to send apologies that showed cared.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Mysselff2: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
fergieboy:
As fans comes hard on wizkid earlier today... The super star who miss out on both the traditional and white wedding has since took to his Instagram handle to apologies to banky w for the second time

God bless my big bro @bankywellington and our new wife @adesuaetomi ❤️ God will bless you with happiness and abundance of Joy as u start your new life together! Missing this day is something that will forever make me sad, But this is not about me, its abt you! Enjoy ! Happiness and love forever ! ❤️❤️ #Stillwaitingonmypassport ☹️

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb9nqsRA-Kc/

I guess it's the OP's dreadful English that made Wizkid miss the wedding
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by nurusystem(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
wat make prefer Davido with wizkid is pride. how comes you can't create time to witness a very Important occasion of your former boss label, that is a pride we don't want your apology idiot.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by chukxie(m): 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
The internet through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc has created a legion of jobless busybodies in Nigeria.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by bencynthgreat: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Just shut up mehn u got nothing to offer. frog voice all the way @ FIA burn u. I used to respect u but now u ain't shit to me.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Ubiquity: 11:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Threebear:
Is that wedding the key to heaven?
Will it stop recession?
Is Jesus the man doing the wedding?
Why must he attend?
Didn't banky have classmates and friends prior to getting famous, did he attend all their weddings?
Mtchew
I don't know which is worse, the comments or the likes on those comments. For crying out loud, Banky is like wizzy's father; at least in the entertainment industry, he knew about the wedding if he really wanted to be present, he'd have made preparations in advance. You might think he has a good excuse but I think it's just an alibi and I'm sorry for him if he thinks it's rust-proof.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by gary400(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
marchbwoy01:
I don't think this is his fault in any way...I don't know how true his claim is but if you see the hashtag at the end of his post. It clearly states that he doesn't have his passport with him which he would have used for his travel to South Africa
if banky had it done in Naija, wizzy go come based on say na ibile
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by gary400(m): 11:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Ya'all keep complaining about wizzy not attending the wedding, have u guys ever thought of why banky took the wedding to the country where Nigerians are been beaten and battered due to xenophobia.... With all the Event centres here in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole...dem no see one .....2face go Dubai una abuse am, Banky go cape town, na wizzy matter una hold.... #smh

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by gary400(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
FrancisDiote:
Wizkid is one reason individuals and labels will find it difficult to help upcoming artists
if you want help,help no dey talk booshit say wizzy na excuse for people not to help....
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by gary400(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
bencynthgreat:
Just shut up mehn u got nothing to offer. frog voice all the way @ FIA burn u. I used to respect u but now u ain't shit to me.
shey wizzy na bestman ni? Wizkid is just like a normal friend you invite to your party and did not show up....why u guys making a mountain outta molehill
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Macdawid(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg which passport is he talking about ... is it the one I do & collect in Nigeria under 1 or 2days, or is it the country's passport?
Such a lame excuse!
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Reeberry: 2:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
9jatatafo:
He is waiting for his passport, take it or leave it
You people should stop defending like he pays you to defend him.

Was he there for the traditional wedding? undecided
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Adekay94(m): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
*10 Lessons that Social Media Taught me-Olamide

Social Media has made the entire world a much more interconnected place and particularly, severely easing global/remote connections. And being on social media since 2008 has taught me a lot of lessons!

1. On the internet you can be anything you want. A lot of people have different personalities online and offline. The cyber walls have created a facade of security for people to be whoever they want. It Is terrifying how superficial social media has become. People will only post their best moments, filtered images to portray the ideal person they want to be. But who doesn’t want to be seen in their best light? To hide our flaws and magnify our strengths? To show the exciting and best times of our lives? Social media has inadvertently become a platform where we paint ourselves in the most superficial art form,illustrating the distance between reality and our cultivated digital persona.

2. Social media has made us unsocial.I look around and everyone literally everyone around me is looking down at their phones. Even if I force myself and try to keep my phone away, I find myself looking back at it again. We have become bad listeners and no longer treasure conversations.There is nothing more irritating than being halfway through a story when you realize your friend is scrolling through her Facebook NewsFeed or Twitter feed.It is making us less aware of our immediate surroundings, including those who are immediately around us.I actually believe that although Social Media seems to....
Read all via the link below

https://africanentertainment.info/10-lessons-that-social-media-taught-me/

Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by 9jatatafo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reeberry:
You people should stop defending like he pays you to defend him.

Was he there for the traditional wedding? undecided

I guess Bank W paid you to bash Wizzy.
Re: Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding by Reeberry: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
9jatatafo:

I guess Bank W paid you to bash Wizzy.
No but you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 2018 Contestants Storm The Headies (Photos) / Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / "Linda Ikeji Stole Sholaye Jeremi Sperm After Sex In A Hotel" - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.