Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,734 members, 7,806,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Need Cocoa Buyers. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Cocoa Buyers. (920 Views)

I Need Cocoa Dry Seed / I Need Cocoa Buyers / Interested Cocoa Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Cocoa Buyers. by bulkmoney: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
I need cocoa buyers.

We have cocoa plantation and we need buyers for the
products to buy in large quantity.

Kindly contact us:
09033199907 whatsapp
07081794398 Call
08060636003 phone.
Re: I Need Cocoa Buyers. by inspirational93: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2017
bulkmoney:
I need cocoa buyers.

Kindly contact us:
09033199907 whatsapp
07081794398 Call
08060636003 phone.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: I Need Cocoa Buyers. by Ossysamsy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
bulkmoney:
I need cocoa buyers.

Kindly contact us:
09033199907 whatsapp
07081794398 Call
08060636003 phone.
Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Cocoa Buyers. by grabben: 3:30pm On Jan 12, 2018
bulkmoney:
I need cocoa buyers.

Kindly contact us:
09033199907 whatsapp
07081794398 Call
08060636003 phone.
What stops you from exporting the cocoa by yourself and making a staggering amount of money? Click on the first link on my signature to know you will go about it. Good luck!!!

(1) (Reply)

Piglets 2 Moths Old Available At Ogunstate / Local Rice / This Snake Was Killed Today, Is It Dangerous ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.