Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,752 members, 7,806,061 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) (123243 Views)

Young Lady Goes Wild On Twitter ; See People's Reactions (photo) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by DeRay98(m): 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buying a car for one's parents from legitimate means of income is honourable but from a questionable source and the parent accepts without questions, part 2 will unfold soonest...

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by DemiKatie(f): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by anochuko01(m): 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
if you're not concerned about where he got the funds from, you're likely one of the following....

drug pusher
yahoo boy
ritualist
prostitute
fool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Wallade(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
In a sane society. The mother would first ask to know how her 17 years old son got the money to buy the vehicle.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by aspirebig: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
What is the boy doing for a living. @17 he ought to be in the Uni or still learning a trade somewhere.

Many of our youth have taken to yahoo..,and this is not a good way of life ....

Even as a graduate, you know how long you will work before buying such a ride....

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Morgan567(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm not sure the boy is from a poor home, even the reaction of the mother was quite slow, no shock, it was like "duh it's a surprise but not too big of a surprise". And guys don't judge, the guy might not be a yahoo boy, he looks like a footballer, maybe signed at a very young age.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmmm

Nobody care where or how you get money nowadays.

Unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by jaheymezz(m): 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
am blowing the gad damn whistle right away
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by talk2dboss: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Congrats to him and his mum. I celebrate success. lots of hate out there. ppl concluding its yahoo and all. even if its jazz, see the smile on the mums face, is that not enough to feel happy for the family ?

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Dandiaz72(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

sevenTEEN.. A teenager for that matter
AND SO
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Flashh:
The mother might not even know how he got the money. After all, she wants to have a car.
and she couldn't ask?.. What mother!

My mama wouldnt even accept that from me if my source of income is fishy.... She cud disown me sef

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by nerilove(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue
No one called you in this matter. Why are pained by my comment or are you a member? At 17, he has gotten the money to buy a Lexus RX330. Do you know the cost? Anyway, pls stay in your lane

2 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
money121:

Wetin concern you tongue tongue

You sef try to G now and see how e take easy..
To collect 1dollar from Maga..

Not all young guy u see online are G boy
Some make cool money in legit Way..

So try to double ur hustle and tell baba God to pick ur call..

No dey reason like Nigeria SARS tongue tongue

I think it concerns all Nigerians. I don't know how he made his money but the issue of this yahoo is getting outta hand. It gives Nigerians bad name. We should really start asking questions.

6 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ERICOPLC(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buying a car, is not bad. But how did he raise the money. What work or business does he do?
Madam if you are not sure the money is from geninue source, then think twice.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by martineverest(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just look at how ppl are congratulating ťhem.

We have lost it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by sharpwriter(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
chillychill:
Shey someone cannot b saving money from birth again ni grin

iffa hear grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by ignis: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Flashh:
The mother might not even know or care how he got the money. After all, she wants to have a car.
Hater stfu. Celebrate the young boy, it's a thing of joy.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Flashh: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
^^

Ignis, you don't have to let me know how oafish a girl you are in nature.

Go tell your dad to STFU; since you lack proper home training.

9 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Dandiaz72(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
If his nairabet ticket enta... y not
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Pain(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
SARS Visit Loading...
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alariiwo:
If I talk now, they'll say tribalist.

How will a 17 yrs old boy bring a car home without the mother asking for his source of wealth. Instead she is shinning teeth like a goat.

Only a fool won't see that there is something fishy here. In this present day Nigeria GEJ and his goons ruined.

Nobody wants to ask questions my brother, parents do not question their children's source of immediate ward. It is saddening and quite sad.

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
So poverty has finally ridden us off our morals and ethics.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
ignis:

Hater stfu. Celebrate the young boy, it's a thing of joy.

The same way you celebrated Evans the kidnapper.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nigeriadondie: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
I guess a woman(maga) is somewhere in tears while another (mother of the boy) is rejoicing if na yahoo +

What is the source of the boy’s income and what he does for a living are the questions to be asked.
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everybody shouting 'g-boy' if police stops you on the road n accuse you of being one una go dey shout, there are others ways of making money than being a criminal/fixed salary earner
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
talk2dboss:
Congrats to him and his mum. I celebrate success. lots of hate out there. ppl concluding its yahoo and all. even if its jazz, see the smile on the mums face, is that not enough to feel happy for the family ?

My God, you people are finished.

5 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Iamozzy: 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dey go say he go meet babalawo
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by juman(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
martineverest:
and she couldn't ask?.. What mother!

My mama wouldnt even accept that from me if my source of income is fishy

That kind mother might be prostitute or some kind herself.

What if the boy nah armed robber?
Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Alariiwo: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dandiaz72:

AND SO

And so? Ok answer the following questions in all honesty.

1- How old are you and what is your current net worth

2- How many cars have you been able to acquire at this present age of yours.

3- If your answer to question 2 is None, do you consider yourself a failure? If No, then defend yourself

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by Marcofranz(m): 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
careytommy7:

What an unfortunate person you are

You are obviously naive and the unfortunate one here .
Tell me where did he get the money from . If not for one thing I would have called you a gigantic fool.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) by matrixme(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
emeijeh:
Maga don pay

And parents no longer question the source of their children's wealth/ money.

Go to campuses and you will shake your head. Almost all the students are now into internet fraud.
The girls have even joined them.

You see them brandishing the latest iPhone and gold chains.

This woman is even smiling, and is not asking the son questions.

Where did we get it wrong?
Things are really upside down in this country
cry
And to think that it made the Frontpage of Nairaland, the most popular web forum in Africa should make the rest of us shiver.
Perhaps they will soon start saying we are jealous and all, for wondering how. We might not bat an eye if he was some child prodigy from Google or Apple that has created a wonderful tech gadget that is an hot sell, or perhaps an A-list musician or football talent we all know. He's just some unnamed 17-year old. Tomorrow if some group of kids decide to embark on a foolhardy trip across the high seas to Italy and die due to inspirations like this, we get to blame the government. We are our own problem.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Concern As More Us-based Nigerians Murder Their Spouses / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.