Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

**""?? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / **""?? (1031 Views)

11 Questions You Should Ask Your Wedding Planner Before Hiring / 5 Critical Questions To Ask Your Corporate Event Planner / What Kind Of Events Do You Want This December? Ask SLEK. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

**""?? by okeynelson: 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: **""?? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
NOW HOW WILL YOU FEEL,AFTER SOMEONE HAS READ YOUR POST NOW....AND JUST SAY......SCAM,,,MTCHEEEWW.

WHEN HE/SHE HAS NOT EVEN TRIED YOUR SERVICES BEFORE....DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU...MERRY CHRISMAS
Re: **""?? by okeynelson: 5:34am On Dec 25, 2017
GoldenHeart123:
NOW HOW WILL YOU FEEL,AFTER SOMEONE HAS READ YOUR POST NOW....AND JUST SAY......SCAM,,,MTCHEEEWW.

WHEN HE/SHE HAS NOT EVEN TRIED YOUR SERVICES BEFORE....DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WILL WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU...MERRY CHRISMAS
I can't scam because I am not like you that scam people to feed... #uselessnigerian
Re: **""?? by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
ALRIGHT,THEN JUST BECAREFUL THE WAY YOU TALK TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW......JUST ONE QUESTION...DID I SCAM YOU?..IF NO,THEN MAY YOU REMAIN SILENT FOREVER,SO I MOTE IT BE

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Beautiful PRE BURIAL Pictures (see Photos) / Honourable Speaker Of Delta State House Of Assembly Daughter Wed Ugo / See Amazing Photos From Late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya’s Daughter, Deborah Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.