Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,883 members, 7,806,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos (21219 Views)

Lady Celebrates As She Got Elevated From Cleaner To ‘Madam Of The House’ (Video) / Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk04:
That guy in the FTC is a verified FOOL.

How? undecided
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Boyooosa(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Waiting for somebody will still come n spew rubbish here
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by deebrain(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Then, when they had issues, they settled it at home-with themselves.

They knew how to endure their flaws, suffer their challenges. Beauty and the beast could co exist together.

Today, social media has taken over. And every platform thereof-including nairaland-with their philosophers.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 10:08am On Nov 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Am I the only one that doesn't see any 'public display of affection'

Then your blind (no offence)
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by maykam(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
NextGovernor:
Lol.. I just hope when I get married I should be very romantic to my wife and kiss her too in public.

My brother/sisters, as it is presently I always laugh when I see people doing this public. Will be picturing myself doing it which I may find difficult. Me non know why I non just dey romantic at all.
You're not alone brother ...
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by joenor(m): 10:15am On Nov 27, 2017
What a lovely one there.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by HomeOfMe(f): 10:24am On Nov 27, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A Nigerian lady, Eketi Edima Ette, celebrated her parent's 34th wedding anniversary with lovely photos - showing their public display of affection earlier on today . Below is what she wrote on Facebook as she shared their pictures;

These two....My parents.... I don't chook my mouth in their matter anymore.

If I hear 'pim', I say, "Abeg o ! Don't tell me. Before you people will use me to settle your quarrel."

And so it came to pass....26th of November makes it 34 years together. (They said I should start counting from their white wedding. Okay o).

Happy anniversary to you, Val and Babe. I love you both like kilode. Wishing you 34 more years of love, friendship and your unique wahala.

P/S
I'm glad y'all too old to make more babies. Otherwise....all this kissery since morning....I'd be really worried.

Still, I'm watching y'all

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/see-lady-celebrated-parents-34th-wedding-anniversary-pda-photos.html
The lady must be very funny,but this is nice.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by backspaced(f): 10:30am On Nov 27, 2017
VACANCY!!!

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Rozaytee: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Cre8:
Happy anniversary. And who says love is not a beautiful thing?
indeed love is beautiful.. with d right person
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by PrestigeG(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Marriage is the continuation of friendship and in every friendship there are ups and downs, the ability to continue makes it last longer and forever. Happy anniversary to them.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by jericco1(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2017
Blackhawk04:
That guy in the FTC is a verified FOOL.

and you're a kid.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by lizberry1(f): 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
i will teach you lol
NextGovernor:
Lol.. I just hope when I get married I should be very romantic to my wife and kiss her too in public.

My brother/sisters, as it is presently I always laugh when I see people doing this public. Will be picturing myself doing it which I may find difficult. Me non know why I non just dey romantic at all.
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by gozzlin: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Castleberry:
Love is a beautiful thing kiss
Your face looks so solemn, sullen and sombre. Somebody beat you? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by greenek: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Am I the only one that doesn't see any 'public display of affection'

you are the only one bruh grin ....you were expecting to see nudity undecided....

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Castleberry: 4:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
gozzlin:

Your face looks so solemn, sullen and sombre. Somebody beat you? undecided
That's not my real face grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Castleberry:
Oodon'minit!!
cool
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by webngnews: 4:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Castleberry: 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Oodon'minit!!
cool
Did you see my mail? cheesy
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Castleberry:
Did you see my mail? cheesy
Yeah babe..
And I rplied...
Me ayam waitn for the real face Oo.
grin
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Castleberry: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Yeah babe..
And I rplied...
Me ayam waitn for the real face Oo.
grin
I'm coming
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by gozzlin: 5:03pm On Nov 27, 2017
Castleberry:
Eiyaa, please use your real face. smiley And when you do, put a smile on it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by Castleberry: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
gozzlin:

Eiyaa, please use your real face. smiley And when you do, put a smile on it. smiley
That's my real face not my real look. You dig?
Re: Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos by gozzlin: 10:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Castleberry:
That's my real face not my real look. You dig?

Sure.
I am just imagining how comely that face would look if a wee bit smile lights it up. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Child After Marriage: How Long Can You Wait? / "I Had 19 Kids With 10 Women But Didn’t Marry Them" Kenyan Man Tells Court (Pix) / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.