Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut (47168 Views)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding Photos / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by contactmorak: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
In America it is strippers people spray 1 dollar notes in clubs which is what they are referring to as "Drops a bag of singles" below. Now, they are reporting on Oritsefemi's wedding to Nabila and the headline they used is pretty funny.

"NEW WEDDING TREND? Man ‘MAKES IT RAIN’ On His Wife . . . Drops A BAG OF SINGLES On Her . . .While She DANCED In Her Wedding Dress!!! (Is This OK??)," MTO writes. Their article below...

There’s a new TREND in weddings. Grooms pull out a bag of singles, and start THROWING dollar bills at their brides. And we’re not talking about GHETTO weddings either. This trend is hitting some of the most EXPENSIVE and CLASSY wedding.

Yesterday, Nigerian singer Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele known as Oritsefemi and his wife, Nabila held their traditional and white wedding today at The Ark, Okunde Blue Water Drive, Lekki, Lagos.

At one point, the groom decided to give his wife a SHOWER OF DOLLARS. Look: Dear MTO, it's a Nigerian wedding. It's very OK. In fact, it's the norm. Lol.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/oritsefemi-wedding-makes-it-to-top-us-site-mediatakeout

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by contactmorak: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by dayleke: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Iyun naa da now...

5 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by tosyne2much(m): 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
Many Nairaland ladies will sit at the corner of their rooms and will be like "God why you no direct Oritse Femi to me nah"

121 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by MhizzAJ(f): 10:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Okay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
Many Nairaland ladies will be like "God why you no direct Oritse Femi to me nah" cheesy
And many Nairaland guys will be like "God, I wish I had those dollar notes". grin

190 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by MaconAwire(m): 10:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
hml
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Adorable90(f): 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin
tosyne2much:
Many Nairaland ladies will be like "God why you no direct Oritse Femi to me nah" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't envy them. They suit each other...they could barely express themselves well.

20 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
And many Nairaland guys will be like "God, I wish I had those dollar notes". grin
It goes both ways cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Lionbite(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
I don't envy them. They suit each other...they could barely express themselves well.
madam who tell you?

18 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wait! How come Banky W's wedding wasn't featured on MediaTakeOut? With his head like the seat of Bajaj Okada grin cheesy grin

Gboromideleru - quote me stupidly and receive the Javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale straight to your heart grin cheesy grin

57 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by isan(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Seem no one really understand the op but I do

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Flashh: 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
He couldn't do normal haircut on his wedding, at least just for self respect on this day.

In future, when he complains about the bad appearance of his children, they will use this to talk back against him.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by EWAagoyin(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2017

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by MaryBenn(f): 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Pidginwhisper: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everything just no dey work for naija.. the the dollar wey dey drop for left side as e don tear for 3rd pix angry
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by NextGovernor(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Someone is spraying change that will still return back to his pocket and people are shouting?

If he spray him wife non be the house the money go still come even if na 30billion?

3 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Spaxon(f): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
So we should Fry Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by money121(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Okay now
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Dutchey(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
its his money, let him spend...
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Ugoeze2016: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dem try, cannival wedding in deed

God bless your union
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Am very sure oritse Femi will collect back all the dollars spraying to his wife behind close door

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Sharon6(f): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
May the joy and happiness of marriage be theirs.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by GeleFanzgore: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Omo see something oooo
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by NationView90(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
Money can make all this yahoo pastor bless any marriage... imagine his dread self.
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
When an agbero meets an olos.. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by timibare(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Benita27:
jisos is lord hahahahahahaha
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Money is swt
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by kcowen(m): 11:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
any other news,am just tired of this weddings things since dis week

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
shocked

Agbero Wed Agbero =otondo,olodo,dodoyor pikins

Meanwhile the yahoo pastor no see femi stvpid hair cut,
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by dilezy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
I don't envy them. They suit each other...they could barely express themselves well. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aproko Wins 5 Million Naira And A Car As The Next Naija Comedy Star / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Her 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Actress Mide Martins Rushed To Hospital After Breakup Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.