Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt (20566 Views)

Ruth Yakadi: Lady Raped, Murdered & Dumped Near Bridge Is A UNIJOS Student / Lady Commits Suicide Because Of Her Loveless Marriage / Nafeezat Abdul Suicide, 200 Level Student Of ABU Commits Suicide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by craix(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Information reaching us from a close source, a 200level student of adult education department, Unijos committed suicide.

It was reported the student was identified as Nikrus desired to take his life by drinking sniper. Sniper is a liquid substance which is use to kill insects and mosquitoes.

The close source told our campus correspondent, the 200level student was a easy going person, down to earth, understanding person and had a lot of friends.

According to a close friend to Nikrus, she told us her friend had bad debts he was owning from different persons which led to his death. He was frustrated about the debts he was owning from many persons so he desire to take his life.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/11/a-unijos-200-level-student-commits.html

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by vladhillz(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
ogbasadim
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by bleskid: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
why na bros.... sad why na bros....

2 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by mamatayour(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Even Nigeria owe money undecided

18 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by rocknation62(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
LORD HAVE MERCY...BUT DEATH IS NOT AN OPTION...R.I.P BRO cry cry cry
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by free2ryhme: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
craix:
Information reaching us from a close source, a 200level student of adult education department, Unijos committed suicide.

It was reported the student was identified as Nikrus desired to take his life by drinking sniper. Sniper is a liquid substance which is use to kill insects and mosquitoes.

The close source told our campus correspondent, the 200level student was a easy going person, down to earth, understanding person and had a lot of friends.

According to a close friend to Nikrus, she told us her friend had bad debts he was owning from different persons which led to his death. He was frustrated about the debts he was owning from many persons so he desire to take his life.

SOURCE:http://www.thenaijaface.com/2017/11/a-unijos-200-level-student-commits.html

How true is this post

4 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Peejoeee(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rip grammar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by tosyne2much(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
RIP bro
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by ajebuter(f): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
So sad

Suicide is not the solution to any problem

1 Like

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
RIP to the deceased....

I am happy i am an ancient guy...

This generation is more exposed to drugs and gambling

Don't be surprised if this is Bet9ja-related....

I have poor self control and so I stay away from addicting habits.

14 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by RSVP: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
D news sef b one kin...

Rip sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by BruncleZuma: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
shocked tongue embarassed undecided
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Dmeji4444(m): 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
RIP
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
I think we have to raise a petition to stop all dis bullshit!

Can someone tell dis chemical companies to start diluting sniper. D tin too conc na

RIP
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by chukkystar(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
E better make people I dey owe come kill me themselves cos as far as there is life, there is hope

11 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by purem(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by bastien: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Na ur die not my die, ps retired in peace RIP
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by overhypedsteve(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
RunMyResearch.com provides research writing services to Graduates and Post Graduates of Nigerian Tertiary Institutions and even boast of having served some foreign customers.

Why use RunMyResearch.com?
1. We write a full, complete project research work for you from your own choose topic or we can get a new and unique topic for you.
2. @ Runmyresearch.com we hate plagiarism and our researchers are strictly warned against generating plagiarized research for our clients. We test all our written work with the latest plagiarism test innovations in the industry.
3. We do not just write your project work for you but we also offer a free review and revision to suit the need of our customer even after we are done with your job.
4. Our price is by far the most affordable in the industry.
5. When you order for our academic research services you can be sure of the best and this is because most of our researchers are lecturers and authorities in their respective fields. order for a research from here https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
6. https://runmyresearch.com have a Live chat feature where you can communicate live with the researcher assigned to your work and keep track of the progress of your work.
7. We deliver within schedule. Our researchers work very hard to make sure that we deliver even before the deadline agreed upon.

So what are you waiting for? Join us at https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ and get the very best from your project research writing for post graduate and undergraduates.
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by asawanathegreat(m): 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Chrismentor3: 12:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Its a pity, debt is one of the frustrating situation that the shy type find it very difficult to cope with, may her gentle soul resp in peace
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Dmec(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
I don't believe that she killed her self just because of debt. RIP
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by ZionJay(m): 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good boy.. Clap for yourself
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin angry
RSVP:
X

Straight draw

1 Like

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by kokotconcepts(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pls sniper shld be banned for nw biko
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by ThatFairGuy: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Quite unfortunate. But that shouldn't be the option, there is hope for tree that loses branches.

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Florblu(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Is it easy to commit suicide?

Someone should please try it and call me from heaven to tell how easy it is.

I don't understand why people keep killing themselves at every slight frustration
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
What's all these MADNESS....

When will our LEADERS start committing SUICIDE..??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by Adedoks(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
But Suicide isn't the easy way out. Many people need to be mentally strong, me talking i know the amount of debt on my head.
An Sha certain I will pay them back with time.
If only people Knew what awaits them at the other side they won't easily commit suicide
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by ngwababe(f): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
That sniper company should be closed oooo,...
Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by obaataaokpaewu: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
The rate persons use this sniper to end their lives, its high time the sellers requested police report from persons that want to buy

2 Likes

Re: A Unijos 200 Level Student Commits Suicide, Because Of Debt by shollish(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Job Seekers Are The Easiest To Dupe" - Arrested 419 Kingpin [pictured] / 15-Year-Old Boy Sodomizes 6-Year-Old Boy In Kaduna / Zamfara Housewife, A’isha Ibrahim Arrested Over Plot To Sell Co-Wife's Son (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.