Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain (1660 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Decoding Zain Eg162g Usb Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by vndinesh: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2010
Dear friend,
below is the mail send to zain and their reply pls could any of you can help how to solve the problem or get the money back
Now this problem is with many of my friends who never care to go deep and report to zain network as to the public of nigeria
Dear Dinesh ,

We at ZaiN thank you for taking this time out to inform us via the internet channel of your request.

Our goal is to provide world class customer service.

In response to your request, please note that complain is under investigation once issue is verified you will be notified.

Thank you for your continuous patronage.

For further enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us via the following channel:

Email - customercare.nigeria@zain.com

Internet - www.zain.com

Yours Sincerely,

For: ZaiN,

Ufuoma Otedoh.

Request:

Dear sir\madam,
on friday i had a call from you asking my problems,but after that also the problem is not yet solved.Hope i will have a positive response in this week
-----Original Message-----
Sent: 18/03/2010, 8:46 PM
To: ZAIN CUSTOMER CARE
Subject: NON ACTIVATION OF MY IGB BUNDLE RECAHRGED ON 9TH OF THIS MONTH

Dear Sir/Madam,
i VN DINESHKUMAR having zain 07084143640 activated zain internet bundle for
5000naira (1gb bundle) on 9th of this month.there was 500naira in my main
account and i was able to browse for a short while and the connection
stopped and i found the main account balance has become 61kobo and the 1gb
bundle which i subscribed was intact only 0MB was used out of 1024MB after
which i am not able to browse .I contacted the customer care regarding this
problem the internet browser works only when there is charge in the main
account.The call centre person assured me the problem will be resolved
within 24 hours and i got a message from call centeron 10thIDZAN000006057154
the problem is resolved but upto now it was not resolved.I contacted call
centre daily and on 16th again i got a message IDZAN000006127594 has been
resolved but upto now it is not resolved.Two months back i along with my
friend had the same problem we recharged for 1000naira zain lite bundle and
the money was wasted we where not able to browse now this 5000naira.I may be
one among the many customer who where effected like this now this is
happening frequently with your network and there is no effective step from
your end to rectify the problem.Please rectify the problem and i should be
allowed to use my 1gb bundle from the date of rectification for 30 days or
if the 1gb bundle expires earlier.I have send many sms to 170 also regarding
this problem no response from your end.
HOPE YOU WILL RESOLVE THE PROBLEM SOON
WITH REGARDS,
--
VN DINESHKUMAR

BENUE STATE

--
VN DINESHKUMAR
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by Ralvy(m): 11:53am On Mar 26, 2010
Probably a glitch on their network, it seems they're deducting internet charges from your actual airtime account instead of the (activated?) 1gb bundle rate. That message doesn't say anything relating to your issue, so it's most likely one of their response templates, I'd encourage you to find a Zain care point close to you and lay your complaints in person.

-[n3rve]
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by 4llerbuntu(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2010
is that company still in the internet business? grin grin grin grin

i tried them two weeks back and for 4 days i couldnt get any joy from them, they had better sell that coy fast!!! what a waste of a 3g license, if etisalat had that they would be groovy now!!! zain is the portfolio coy of the decade!!!
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by Ralvy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
"Zain is the portfolio coy of the decade", Lol!
I never really used their network and I wasn't even aware they were a 3G network. Someone advised me to buy their USB modem last week but I was eerie about it. I use MTN and it's manageable.

-[n3rve]
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2010
berra dont waste ur money!!!

well sha, do they now have 3g modems? they were offering me edge modems for 15k last july!! well sha maybe if u unlock that you may be able to use glo on it, mtn huawei wont let me do that
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by Ralvy(m): 9:18pm On Mar 26, 2010
Hmmm, I also have the MTN modem from Huawei, and I have the unlock code but I'm yet to try any other sims on it. Which model is yours?

-[n3rve]
Re: Non Activation Of My 1gb Bundle From Zain by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
mine is huawei E156g.

i can use mtn, zain and etisalat on it, for some wierd reason glo wont work. my glo sim is fully activated for all and sundry yet---

i would give a armto get the damn thing to work, currently missing the bonanza angry angry angry
thinking maybe an upgrade will solve it, but how and flash file is anor issue

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Install/download A.o.l On My Laptop / How Do I Set My Desktop Background? / Join Group Of Hackers On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.