Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

My Jesus Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Jesus Experience (1858 Views)

Not My Jesus!! / Christian Hymn I Love To Sing: "My Jesus, I Love Thee" / Not My Jesus: A List Of Christological Heresis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:16am On Nov 27, 2017
Last week i created a thread about loosing my Job but i must confess that it was all a lie, i was just craving for attention. Now back to business ...

People who know me on Nairaland can testify that i'm an active spiritualist who shares different spiritual knowledges ranging from Astral Projection to Worshiping Greek gods down to creating servitors.

I was a very passionate christian before joining Nairaland but nairaland changed my perspective of the spiritual all thanks to Billyonaire, Merllin, Sarrasin, Otem and their false doctrines. I have several Nairaland accounts, some deactivated and some still active. I was led astral through one of my deactivated account.

I experienced the power of the Holy Spirit at August 2015 during a Youth program at Lokoja, my spiritual life was okay until i came across Mr Billyonaire who was an agent of Satan sent to deceive those whose Faith are not strong...

I'll continue later,

My brethen come and read my story

Analice107 Felixomor and co

3 Likes

Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:26am On Nov 27, 2017
While scrolling through the religion section, i came across a thread by the agent of Satan that talks about the astral plane. Firstly i was surprised, how can a mortal say he can leave his body at will? What later increased my curiousity was how Atheists were countering his science Jagajaga. If you are Naive, you might believe the science jagajaga that agent of Satan was spilling.

I checked the AOS profile and i saw several related threads ranging from how to hack the Matrix to blah blah blah. My faith wasn't strong then, my curiosity was high and i began questioning my belief.

Then came my first Magickal experience...
Re: My Jesus Experience by femidejulius(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Since you are obviously a liar, and an attention seeker, how do we know this is not also a lie?

3 Likes

Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:34am On Nov 27, 2017
He was talking of Enli, Enki, the Annunakis and some Sumerian cow dung. I was curious, i searched Wiki on those entities and this further boost my curiousity.

I learnt from Billyonaire that Satan(ENKI) was the true god that liberated us from Jehovah his brother. That lie was interesting, the devil himself knows that we humans love lies.

The next thing was searching google on how to serve Satan, a Nairalander thread ranked first on google search engine. It was a thread by a scam artist Merllin aka JohnLeaf.

https://www.nairaland.com/2338294/must-read-why-how-became

I'll continue later, thanks.
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:36am On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:
Since you are obviously a liar, and an attention seeker, how do we know this is not also a lie?
If i wanted to lie, i would not have made that confession. But you are free to believe or not
Re: My Jesus Experience by felixomor: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Oloruntobi

I pray the Lord Jesus Christ help you to meditate om the meaning of your name.

I am praying for you too.
It is well.
Do not be weary. Its time to return to God.

Shalom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:40am On Nov 27, 2017
After stumbling on that thread, my spirit became weak for weeks. I must warn christians to be weary of threads they read on Nairaland especially those by the Anti-christs.

Merllin the OP of the thread spoke about guardian demons; that everyone has a guardian demon.

He gave steps to meet my GD, while still trying to make a contact i came across the teachings of Eckanker on Nairaland also.

Now my mind was divided, i have read almost all the pages of joyofsatan.com and here comes another teaching that seems beautiful.

Though i have not dedicated my soul to Satan but i was deeply involved in its teachings.

The teaching of Eckanker was also fancinating, i was confused on which path to take until one specific night i encountered demons.

I'll continue...
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 10:42am On Nov 27, 2017
felixomor:
Oloruntobi
I am praying for you too. It is well. Do not be weary. Its time to return to God.
Shalom.
Thank you brother,

Even my former congregation are still praying for me till this hour.
Re: My Jesus Experience by Originakalokalo(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
After stumbling on that thread, my spirit became weak for weeks. I must warn christians to be weary of threads they read on Nairaland especially those by the Anti-christs.

Merllin the OP of the thread spoke about guardian demons; that everyone has a guardian demon.

He gave steps to meet my GD, while still trying to make a contact i came across the teachings of Eckanker on Nairaland also.

Now my mind was divided, i have read almost all the pages of joyofsatan.com and here comes another teaching that seems beautiful.

Though i have not dedicated my soul to Satan but i was deeply involved in its teachings.

The teaching of Eckanker was also fancinating, i was confused on which path to take until one specific night i encountered demons.

I'll continue...

I warned Everyone earlier this year.

I hope they listen.

1 Like

Re: My Jesus Experience by Ranchhoddas: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
felixomor:
Oloruntobi
I am praying for you too. It is well. Do not be weary. Its time to return to God.
Shalom.
Bros e don tey ooo... Where you go?
Re: My Jesus Experience by Ranchhoddas: 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I hope they listen.
Don't be in a haste to gloat.
I have a feeling the OP is up to some mischief.
Re: My Jesus Experience by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
Last week i created a thread about loosing my Job but i must confess that it was all a lie, i was just craving for attention. Now back to business ...

People who know me on Nairaland can testify that i'm an active spiritualist who shares different spiritual knowledges ranging from Astral Projection to Worshiping Greek gods down to creating servitors.

I was a very passionate christian before joining Nairaland but nairaland changed my perspective of the spiritual all thanks to Billyonaire, Merllin, Sarrasin, Otem and their false doctrines. I have several Nairaland accounts, some deactivated and some still active. I was led astral through one of my deactivated account.

I experienced the power of the Holy Spirit at August 2015 during a Youth program at Lokoja, my spiritual life was okay until i came across Mr Billyonaire who was an agent of Satan sent to deceive those whose Faith are not strong...

I'll continue later,

My brethen come and read my story

Analice107 Felixomor and co

Hahahahahahahaha

If I am agent of Satan, then Satan must be a nice guy.

May be we need to discuss more on the crimes of Satan, so we can really ponder if he is lied against or not.

1. His first offense, was telling Man to EAT from the Fruit of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and BAD. Note the word, Knowledge of GOOOOOOD and BAD.

If we can all agree that Satan, according to the Bible, 'helped' us eat from the stables of KNOWLEDGE, then Satan must love all forms of Knowledge, both GOOOOOD and bad. Hahahaha

2. Next Phase, we read that Satan was cast down from 'Heavens' to EARTH. His Offense ? For he has revealed the SECRETS of GODS to Humans, mere Mortals. So, it seems it was a well planned and orchestrated dogma of the Gods to keep man as lower beast to mine the fields and till the ground until SAtan came along and make us as WISE as the GODS.

3. Third, Satan 'tempted' Jesus, to jump from the peak of the Mountain. Satan didn't PUSH Jesus, he nicely 'tempted' him, and some of you guys can not even withstand the temptation of side chics.

Meanwhile, ALL the wars fought in the Bible was commanded by Jehovah God or God Jehovah. And in the Koran, most of the wars were commanded by Allah God or God Allah.

So why do you blame Satan for everything ?

I am not holding forte for Satan, because I do not even know if the Guy is still mortally alive, neither do I know if Jehovah is still mortally alive. But I will find out.

Meanwhile, your religions are just moronic fairy tales. The reason is simple.

There are a Specie of Humanoid looking, and actually Human species living on the dark side of the moon where we have the Lunar Operation Command, we also have humanoids living at Mars, about 250,000 of the innocent humanoids there were wiped out recently by a warring ET group. And there are Species of ET the designed a dome to protect Humans from thousands of ET species and Galactic travelers who are even seeking planets such as ours to kill off the inhabitants and take over the planet for their expansion of territories

YET

You morons sit your ass down singing nonsense and praying nonsense, waiting for a God or a Satan who are no way to be found to come and help you or enrich you.

You guys are mentally programmed idiots.

3 Likes

Re: My Jesus Experience by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017
This is going to be interesting...
Tobi come and continue....

Re: My Jesus Experience by correctguy101(m): 11:55am On Nov 27, 2017

Re: My Jesus Experience by foxe(m): 12:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahahahaha

If I am agent of Satan, then Satan must be a nice guy.

May be we need to discuss more on the crimes of Satan, so we can really ponder if he is lied against or not.

1. His first offense, was telling Man to EAT from the Fruit of KNOWLEDGE of GOOD and BAD. Note the word, Knowledge of GOOOOOOD and BAD.

If we can all agree that Satan, according to the Bible, 'helped' us eat from the stables of KNOWLEDGE, then Satan must love all forms of Knowledge, both GOOOOOD and bad. Hahahaha

2. Next Phase, we read that Satan was cast down from 'Heavens' to EARTH. His Offense ? For he has revealed the SECRETS of GODS to Humans, mere Mortals. So, it seems it was a well planned and orchestrated dogma of the Gods to keep man as lower beast to mine the fields and till the ground until SAtan came along and make us as WISE as the GODS.

3. Third, Satan 'tempted' Jesus, to jump from the peak of the Mountain. Satan didn't PUSH Jesus, he nicely 'tempted' him, and some of you guys can not even withstand the temptation of side chics.

Meanwhile, ALL the wars fought in the Bible was commanded by Jehovah God or God Jehovah. And in the Koran, most of the wars were commanded by Allah God or God Allah.

So why do you blame Satan for everything ?

I am not holding forte for Satan, because I do not even know if the Guy is still mortally alive, neither do I know if Jehovah is still mortally alive. But I will find out.

Meanwhile, your religions are just moronic fairy tales. The reason is simple.

There are a Specie of Humanoid looking, and actually Human species living on the dark side of the moon where we have the Lunar Operation Command, we also have humanoids living at Mars, about 250,000 of the innocent humanoids there were wiped out recently by a warring ET group. And there are Species of ET the designed a dome to protect Humans from thousands of ET species and Galactic travelers who are even seeking planets such as ours to kill off the inhabitants and take over the planet for their expansion of territories

YET

You morons sit your ass down singing nonsense and praying nonsense, waiting for a God or a Satan who are no way to be found to come and help you or enrich you.

You guys are mentally programmed idiots.

humans in mars...i don't get you sir. Please elaborate more
Re: My Jesus Experience by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
foxe:
humans in mars...i don't get you sir. Please elaborate more
There are Humans on the dark side of the moon, on mars and at the Kuiper belt and the Oort Cloud. They are instrumental to what we are and how we look.

I will speak no further on this as I do not want people tracking me down.

Abeg
Re: My Jesus Experience by foxe(m): 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
Billyonaire:
There are Humans on the dark side of the moon, on mars and at the Kuiper belt and the Oort Cloud. They are instrumental to what we are and how we look.

I will speak no further on this as I do not want people tracking me down.

Abeg
that means NASA are a bunch of frustrated minions..smh. btw you're not more opening topics every Sunday like you used to do sir
Re: My Jesus Experience by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
foxe:
that means NASA are a bunch of frustrated minions..smh. btw you're not more opening topics every Sunday like you used to do sir

NASA is a decoy. What do they do there ? Launching payload with rockets when there are triangular spaceship that moves from Earth to Moon in 3 to 4 minutes. There is a deep Space Program ongoing on massive scale.

Those who rely on government agencies for truth are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: My Jesus Experience by foxe(m): 1:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

NASA is a decoy. What do they do there ? Launching payload with rockets when there are triangular spaceship that moves from Earth to Moon in 3 to 4 minutes. There is a deep Space Program ongoing on massive scale.

Thanks boss for always stopping by to explain to us thing's beyond our scope of understanding...how is work and the construction of our modern library or laboratory
Re: My Jesus Experience by OtemSapien: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lemme first buy a space here and then go and do a little findings. Then I'll be back to announce my suspicions. I dey come. cool
Re: My Jesus Experience by GoodMuyis(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
Billyonaire:

Don't derail the thread, go and create your own
Re: My Jesus Experience by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
GoodMuyis:

Don't derail the thread, go and create your own

Is that not a stupid line of reasoning I have been talking about ? What is the worth of a thread without a billionaire's comment ?

I was invited to this thread dear kid, check the write up of the OP and read in between the lines.
Re: My Jesus Experience by OtemSapien: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
I couldn't locate the post I was looking for, probably it was deleted, but right from the first day that this moniker was created, I've been suspicious of the person behind it. I tried to avoid the person like plague because the first thing he did was to open a thread about me, calling me Chinedu and fetching a picture to corroborate his claim. He said that picture was my picture. I remembered quoting a passage of the DOCTUFOS to him that day and he became silent.
Next thing is how this moniker and Analice107 became sworn enemies overnight? How come? How can this moniker who came jejely start beefing Analice107 to the extent that they both began to abuse their grandparents? Hmm, adonbilivit!

Then Analice107 began to cast out demon from this person asking him what the name of the demon in him was. He said it was Analicaboth. It was that day this Oloruntobi moniker would have opened a thread to say that he had been delivered from demonic oppression, but I spoilt market for them that day when I said, "If this moniker suddenly confesses that he was delivered from demons, then I would pass him for one of Analice107/Felixomor/Samuel Ekwueme's alternate monikers. That statement stopped them from continuing their pranks that day.

Now today is the D-day grin
Praise dagrin! All hail Uya!!

1 Like

Re: My Jesus Experience by realmindz: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:
I couldn't locate the post I was looking for, probably it was deleted, but right from the first day that this moniker was created, I've been suspicious of the person behind it. I tried to avoid the person like plague because the first thing he did was to open a thread about me, calling me Chinedu and fetching a picture to corroborate his claim. He said that picture was my picture. I remembered quoting a passage of the DOCTUFOS to him that day and he became silent.
Next thing is how this moniker and Analice107 became sworn enemies overnight? How come? How can this moniker who came jejely start beefing Analice107 to the extent that they both began to abuse their grandparents? Hmm, adonbilivit!

Then Analice107 began to cast out demon from this person asking him what the name of the demon in him was. He said it was Analicaboth. It was that day this Oloruntobi moniker would have opened a thread to say that he had been delivered from demonic oppression, but I spoilt market for them that day when I said, "If this moniker suddenly confesses that he was delivered from demons, then I would pass him for one of Analice107/Felixomor/Samuel Ekwueme's alternate monikers. That statement stopped them from continuing their pranks that day.

OtemAtum:

Lemme finish the story before it comes to the end... This Oloruntobi4382 is a very recent moniker. In case he confesses to being possessed of demons and declares being free later, we brain users will laugh it off as one of the gimmicks, but the gullibles will pay. So let's keep watching if Oloruntobi4382 will later confess or convert soon.

If he confesses, then we will link the moniker to that of Analice107 herself or felixomor, etc. But if he doesn't confess from now till forever, then we may take him as a different soul entirely.

But if Analice107 can cast out the 'demons' in sure people/monikers like Hardmirror, Seun, Realmindz or myself, then we can't doubt. Let's kip watching where this drama ends cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3810804/how-worship-goddess-artemis/2

you can thank me later
Re: My Jesus Experience by OtemSapien: 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
realmindz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3810804/how-worship-goddess-artemis/2

you can thank me later

Thank you VERY VERY MUCH!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: My Jesus Experience by Ranchhoddas: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
OtemSapien:

This is far-fetched.
Tobi is also active on the politics and business sections.

Tobi come continue.
Re: My Jesus Experience by ifenes(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
The guy who demands tithe and offering, worship of some Jesus, burn you in hell for eternity is the good guy right ? No wonder Christians are often laughed at. I suppose this topic was meant to be a comedy
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
That night i came home from work. I work at a company in Kogi and i also have some businesses.

After supper, i chanted/sang the ECK sound "Hum" before going to bed. Then the dream came...

I saw a lady speaking to me in my dream, this face was familiar and it later dawned on me that she was a demon. You can check her picture on the Eckanker website.

In this dream she and another demon were dragging my soul, i never knew they were playing tricks on me.

After i woke up, i saw the other demon right at my window.

Lemme describe this demons:

- It has a shapeless head.

- It has nine hands.

- A Long tail and a red glowing eye.

My thoughts were the lady that appeared to me was the right person while the demon was from Satan.

I had originally planned to dedicate my soul to Satan, i have already bought the necessary items until when this dream occured.

I never knew Jesus still had a plan for me, he was leading me away from greater evil into his marvelous light...
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2017

Picture of the first demon.
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Originakalokalo:

I hope they listen.
I don't understand undecided
Re: My Jesus Experience by Oloruntobi4382(m): 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
correctguy101:
Oga mi, how have you been?
Re: My Jesus Experience by barnabas91: 7:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Oloruntobi4382:
That night i came home from work. I work at a company in Kogi and i also have some businesses.

After supper, i chanted/sang the ECK sound "Hum" before going to bed. Then the dream came...

I saw a lady speaking to me in my dream, this face was familiar and it later dawned on me that she was a demon. You can check her picture on the Eckanker website.

In this dream she and another demon were dragging my soul, i never knew they were playing tricks on me.

After i woke up, i saw the other demon right at my window.

Lemme describe this demons:

- It has a shapeless head.

- It has nine hands.

- A Long tail and a red glowing eye.

My thoughts were the lady that appeared to me was the right person while the demon was from Satan.

I had originally planned to dedicate my soul to Satan, i have already bought the necessary items until when this dream occured.

I never knew Jesus still had a plan for me, he was leading me away from greater evil into his marvelous light...

wow! Are u for real, that you actually saw all this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Criticizes VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter Engagement Using Wrong Info / Did The Holy Spirit Descend On Jesus As A Dove Or Like A Dove? / Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.