Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. (3292 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Ghanian Lady Who Slept With Her Son And Enjoyed It:video / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Simongm(m): 6:41am On Nov 27, 2017
Pretty Ghanian lady spilled some bitter truth in her recent Facebook post.

She wrote...

"If we Remove sex frm relationship u will discover that most of we ladies have nortin to offer in relationships....
Remove money frm a relationship and u will discover that over 90% won't see a reason to be in a relationship...

we wnt our Men to take care of us but we add no value to their life other than sex and troubles ...lets change our mindset, lets
Learn to be valuable in a relationship... lets pray for them while they are down...

Motivate them to hustle harder..give them listening ears,lets give them reasonable advice,lets play a role of a mother in their life.

As a woman when u suspect ur man is seeing another woman u have no right whtsoever to take his life, our Muslim men are entitled to marry 4, thus if they have the means, It is sunnah and any woman who doesn't allow his husband or kill his husband because he wnt to marry has no imaan, and will have Allah to contend with. Let's not be selfish the ladies are many that is why Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala asked the men to marry 4 so every woman will atless marry before she die. Stop killing our men, stop giving them slow poison.. # WASSALAM"

cc: lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by madridguy(m): 6:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Word.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by thesicilian: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
Beautiful girl with brains. A rare combination in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by PenlsCaP: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Buharimustgo: 7:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by NairalandCS(m): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Lool she is looking for husband. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by hisgrace090: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2017
She nailed it.

Round on a round hole.

If given chance most of our women would have stop her from posting this.
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Demogorgon(m): 7:18am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol.. grin

They won't change oo.. So aunty stop wasting your time
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Sierusvirus(m): 7:19am On Nov 27, 2017
I know there are still 1% out of 99% of women that are sensible or rather have common sense which is not common.
I guess all the girls will go into hiding cos they don't like hearing the truth most especially from fellow lady.
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by MhizzAJ(f): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Which hole did she crawl out from
Let her speak for herself abeg
Why did she use the word 'We'

Who told her some ladies don't have anything valuable to offer in a relationship
Like she's any better

4 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by GraGra247(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2017
She's correct but most men still abuse the love and respect from their caring wives.

That should be addressed too.
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Simongm(m): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Which hole did she crawl out from
Let her speak for herself abeg
Why did she use the word 'We'

Who told her some ladies don't have anything valuable to offer in a relationship
Like she's any better

Aunty, Must you talk.....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Alwaysking: 7:41am On Nov 27, 2017
She's the true definition of a real African woman, beauty with brains!

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Gofwane(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2017
I said it! It can only be a Muslim chick. Our Christian girls see all these things as their rights.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by MissJoy29(f): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2017
She would have been using the first person pronoun " I ". Cos I surely know what I bring to the table.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by razbec: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
wetin ur mehn dey do
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Gofwane:
I said it! It can only be a Muslim chick. Our Christian girls see all these things as their rights.

Muslim girls are certainly more conservative, no matter the level of education. But, I have met some bad chicks, but they do pretty well in the reputation management department.

But our christian girls. Check instagram for more details. Christians have the highest numbers of divorces and un-married girls.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2017
When a man is married, he should remove his eyes from other women.
Doing that can save a family from a lot of troubles.
Remember that a woman fury is as strong as hell itself. Same is true for men.

Allah said adultery is a sin but Muhammad institutionalized adultery by marrying multiple wives and having sex with countless others.

Men and women must learn to be faithful partners and if you are tired of your partner, divorce and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Sebastine1994:
This types of news will not take us anywhere. Bedroom gist when other nations are discussing sending man to mars.
My brother are you not tired of such news.

We are on a mission to sell 1Million shares so we can build a technical school. A share is worth 100Naira each. Let us not make mistake and miss this opportunity. See my signature
The nation can only be at if peace coexist between couples. If you must fly learn to run first, One cant fly into flying

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Gofwane(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2017
TheCabal:

Muslim girls are certainly more conservative, no matter the level of education. But, I have met some bad chicks, but they do pretty well in the reputation management department.

But our christian girls. Check instagram for more details. Christians have the highest numbers of divorces and un-married girls.

My point exactly. They will even create a thread on nairaland to advise their friends to dump her boyfriends if they don't give them 100k monthly to do their hair.
Later when we begin to call them names, they will start to complain.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Mayydayy(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
The earlier we embrace this truth the better for us.am a Christian. We r taught that one man one woman is the ideal life of ultimate partnership. But I think its not.one man one woman propagation only succeeded in making us have more ripe but unmarried women in our society and a whole lot of cheating generation of men.believe it or not.there is this thing that makes a man want to be with more than one woman.

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by GOFRONT(m): 10:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Please i want to use this opportunity to make it known to the public that i hav two Ripe female cousins....

Please they need to get married before middle of 2018. Also my immediate younger sista is Ripe as well for marriage......please they need to get married cos we hav other groups which are Rapidly growin and will get ripe by 2019.....

5 Likes

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
This can only be said by a very sensible lady. They will soon come to attack her for saying the truth. But they won't attach Toke for sleeping with her fathers age mate,deceiving other ladies that she us a self made,calling men scum,yet living large from men's proceed. Some women Nd hypocrisy set. Thank you for saying the truth.
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sometimes I feel like becoming a muslim so I can enjoy 'God-ordained' group Sex 'daily'.

Religions na color by color oh. The only good thing about Islam na this group sex levels of plural marriage. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by ReinaFarine: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
She is entitled to her opinion:
And to her and her fellow 'Man-Killers' please stop killing 'the men'.
Build yourself to a Lady that can help build a man.

But I could spot some little boys on this threads speaking:
Let me reverse some of her statement:

° There are guys that have nothing more to offer a girl than money. They are rude, condescending, chauvnistic boys. And never treat their women right because they buy her #500 ice cream. They don't listen, they don't know her, they can't help their woman to build her dreams, they've got nothing more than candy and wonderland to offer their girlfriends... And those ones shouldn't be considered for serious relationship.

° There are guys that will not stay in a relationship if sex is not involved. They will never discuss plans to their lives, steps they are taking to meet those plans, what they've got, what they need..
Every conversation, calls, message and company must contain a sexual innuendo or undertone. These ones too are not relationship materials...

Polygamy:
If you cannot tolerate a polygamous man, tell him.

If you can't be monogamous, tell your woman from the start.

Stop the I'm gonna love you until you can't see anyone else... Or I'm gonna treat you so good I'll change your mind on that mentality. Be with someone that shares your principles on basic relationship issues.

Madam, responsible ladies are not killing your men slowly. A guy that has nothing more than money to offer and wants only sex is not a man.
If they find something more important than money, they'll stay even without the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Burgerlomo: 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nice one
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by lenghtinny(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
GOFRONT:
Please i want to use this opportunity to make it known to the public that i hav two Ripe female cousins....

Please they need to get married before middle of 2018. Also my immediate younger sista is Ripe as well for marriage......please they need to get married cos we hav other groups which are Rapidly growin and will get ripe by 2019.....
If they are ripe, pluck them yourself angry
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by slimtoney(m): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Reality
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is a plain truth...
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
FINALLY, I thought I would end this year without meeting a SENSIBLE lady...

Hope they will not possess you...
Re: Stop Killing Our Men, Stop Giving Them Slow Poison. Pretty Ghanian Lady Advice. by COURVOISier(m): 3:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
Men be like grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Dated My Co-worker And It Was An Epic Disaster / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead And Impregnate My Girl Friend ? / This Is Why Many Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Belly (including Regina Daniels)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.