Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US (563 Views)

Let's Build Nigeria's Largest Inter-state & Inter-city Transport Network / Let Us Build Your Dream Home Together.. :) / Build Nigeria Housing And Real Estate Summit And Expo: Register Your Interest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by onlyme07(m): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2017
There was a discussion on a thread yesterday where the NUC chairman's son graduated with Phd in a foreign land. Some were of the opinion that,it was wrong while others attested to the fact that,we are humans and we seek for the best.

Then,(queenlovely) brought the idea of building a better Nigeria through crowdfunding. Lots of people believe it is a right step but how to start,where will people love to put their money and how will it be managed for others to adopt and build a better Nigeria where our leaders have failed us.

A question was asked,can it really happen on nairaland.? My response was,if nairaland was a country,we would have the bad and good. I believe Nairaland is a large family with lots of learned people. We have managers,economist,accountants,lawyers,advisers and the lots who can guide this idea to a logical conclusion.

We want a better Nigeria.Money is not always the first thing but what to do with the money comes to mind

Do we do crowdfunding to build new factories or revive the dormant factory like the 9paper mills across the country or the textile factories and others across the nation.?

We can join hands to build a better Nigeria if only we can brainstorm and stand as one
Re: Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by Nightingale99(m): 7:29am On Nov 27, 2017
I'm in.
Re: Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by onlyme07(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Nightingale99:
I'm in.

Your opinion will be appreciated.
Re: Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by Diso60090(m): 9:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Which leaders nor be we be the leaders dey talk like say if you get opportunity you nor go cut from national cake
Re: Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by onlyme07(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2017
Diso60090:
Which leaders nor be we be the leaders dey talk like say if you get opportunity you nor go cut from national cake
Don't judge,I'll advise you become a good Ambassador of your country.
Re: Nigerians,Let Us Build Nigeria - Our Leaders Have Failed US by Diso60090(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
onlyme07:

Don't judge,I'll advise you become a good Ambassador of your country.
Na too much school na be this your own

(1) (Reply)

Coal / Smart Investments For 2018 / case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.