Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,814 members, 7,806,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

Terminator 2 Console - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Terminator 2 Console (2451 Views)

Rambo Vs Terminator Official Trailer Round 2 - Mortal Kombat / Rambo Vs Terminator Official Trailer | Mortal Kombat (round 1) / Clean And New Ps4 For Sale, Pro (500gb) 2 Console And Fifa 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
Where can i get this old terminator console in Benin city, Osogbo, Ibadan or Lagos? I've been searching for it a while now.

Re: Terminator 2 Console by ellagabs(f): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
i misd dat game wit a burning passion cry

2 Likes

Re: Terminator 2 Console by XVIER(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2017
Holy Sh!t
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 9:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
I really need that game for my boy. he's so enamoured to his PS 4. want to show him where I spent my stipends then. already got an old black and white TV sef.
Re: Terminator 2 Console by nurey(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Available in Lagos but where it is you go waka taya and hope you dont intend carrying car there because to park na wahala
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2017
nurey:
Available in Lagos but where it is you go waka taya and hope you dont intend carrying car there because to park na wahala
where can i get it, i wont mind the stress. Sega was so easy to see. dont know why this is so elusive.
Re: Terminator 2 Console by nurey(m): 11:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Preator:

where can i get it, i wont mind the stress. Sega was so easy to see. dont know why this is so elusive.

enter any bus going to tom jones in lagos island, once at tom jones last bustop, you would see LSDPC housing by your left and a road by your right which leads to adeniji, follow that road, walk small, first junction that is like a cross, by the right they sell locks (padlock, cutkey, door handles etc)by the left they sell all kinds of things, keep walking up, you will get to a road that has only a left turning follow that one (the area is also known as dosumu) you will know you have arrived there as first set of people will be selling wrist watch, second set of people would be selling battery and rechargeable torch light. You will get to a T junction, follow your left hand, first set of people you see selling radio and electronics would have the game. They also sell other games both new and used from PSP to gameboy advanced, you may not see it displayed there, just ask and they would direct you.

Its best you go early in the morning around 7 and 9, after those times, that place is crowded and can be nauseating take extra cash with you because you will come across something you need and didnt know was sold there and it would be cheap.
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 3:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
nurey:

enter any bus going to tom jones in lagos island, once at tom jones last bustop, you would see LSDPC housing by your left and a road by your right which leads to adeniji, follow that road, walk small, first junction that is like a cross, by the right they sell locks (padlock, cutkey, door handles etc)by the left they sell all kinds of things, keep walking up, you will get to a road that has only a left turning follow that one (the area is also known as dosumu) you will know you have arrived there as first set of people will be selling wrist watch, second set of people would be selling battery and rechargeable torch light. You will get to a T junction, follow your left hand, first set of people you see selling radio and electronics would have the game. They also sell other games both new and used from PSP to gameboy advanced, you may not see it displayed there, just ask and they would direct you.

Its best you go early in the morning around 7 and 9, after those times, that place is crowded and can be nauseating take extra cash with you because you will come across something you need and didnt know was sold there and it would be cheap.
Thanks
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Papadoh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
*deep sigh* Hello Terminator my old friend. #nostalgia
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 10:03am On Mar 03, 2019
nurey:

Still haven't had time to be in lag to get this.
Re: Terminator 2 Console by nurey(m): 2:05pm On Mar 03, 2019
Preator:

Still haven't had time to be in lag to get this.

oh okay, was there several times last week may be I will help get the price this week, send me a what's app msg and a pix of the sample let me help u find out. contact in my signature
Re: Terminator 2 Console by nurey(m): 8:15am On Mar 14, 2019
Preator:
Where can i get this old terminator console in Benin city, Osogbo, Ibadan or Lagos? I've been searching for it a while now.

I have been offlinefor a while its starting price in Lagos is 3500 depending on.what type u like
I didn't see terminator but there are several others and they are complete too
Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 8:21am On Mar 14, 2019
nurey:

I have been offlinefor a while its starting price in Lagos is 3500 depending on.what type u like
I didn't see terminator but there are several others and they are complete too
Wch other types? I recently bought the funstation for him on jumia and its a total trash. Badly configured pads and gun doesn't work. If its possible to snap while there. Thanks for the help.
Re: Terminator 2 Console by nurey(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2019
Preator:

Wch other types? I recently bought the funstation for him on jumia and its a total trash. Badly configured pads and gun doesn't work. If its possible to snap while there. Thanks for the help.

thé game

funstation etc
i snapped but i cant get pix now i dont have phone also untilpesin. ready demgo show u others
Re: Terminator 2 Console by kenomobola(m): 1:11pm On Mar 14, 2019
Preator:
I really need that game for my boy. he's so enamoured to his PS 4. want to show him where I spent my stipends then. already got an old black and white TV sef.

Hi. May I suggest you emulate the console instead of wasting your time searching for it. The terminator console was basically a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) clone, so all its games are from the NES.
The NES is old, so emulating it should be easy. The best option for you would be a PC, even an old, inexpensive computer will easily get the job done. Or if you are so inclined you can emulate on an Android phone, or on older consoles like the; PSP, Xbox, PS2, PS3, Xbox360.

However, if you are adamant on getting the Terminator 2 console, I can give you the one I have at home. I haven't used it in a while, and you will need a new power supply.

1 Like

Re: Terminator 2 Console by Preator: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2019
kenomobola:

Hi. May I suggest you emulate the console instead of wasting your time searching for it. The terminator console was basically a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) clone, so all its games are from the NES.
The NES is old, so emulating it should be easy. The best option for you would be a PC, even an old, inexpensive computer will easily get the job done. Or if you are so inclined you can emulate on an Android phone, or on older consoles like the; PSP, Xbox, PS2, PS3, Xbox360.

However, if you are adamant on getting the Terminator 2 console, I can give you the one I have at home. I haven't used it in a while, and you will need a new power supply.
I actually emulated it on his tab but he's finding it clumsy(actually I find it inconvenient too). I won't mind getting a power pack for yours. Where are u based?
Re: Terminator 2 Console by kenomobola(m): 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2019
Preator:

I actually emulated it on his tab but he's finding it clumsy(actually I find it inconvenient too). I won't mind getting a power pack for yours. Where are u based?

Ikotun, Lagos state.

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Tokunbo Ps2 In Ibd / Complete List Of All Video Game Playing Centres In Nigeria / Gamebot FIFA 17 Gaming Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.