Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos (6256 Views)

Jamb 2016/2017 cbt Registration date closing date Centers & Exam Date / Toefl Exam Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria, Registration in Nigeria, Lagos, PH / Toefl Exams Dates And Test Centers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos by yinotinto(f): 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2010
Please, i need information oh where and how i can register and write the exam. pls i need details.
Re: Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos by experi: 5:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
This is a great discussion. I spent a while researching a lot about organisations that prepare and register people for GRE, SAT, GMAT, and GRE Examinations in Nigeria. Having searched all over the internet and visited a couple of places, I have come to discover that one needs to be very careful. In choosing a center that really meets your needs and also look at their value added services. I will be giving a list of tested centers over time.

The first review is B.Y Mafit Limited (www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com). Taking a look at their facebook fan page, and you'll see they have members from all over the world, especially USA, meaning they process admissions a lot and also do study abroad programmes. They also have partnerships with schools abroad, for easy access.

According to them, they have 100% track record in foreign admission processing.

Also, for the TOEFL, they give you tuition FREE.

They have a Live customer support on their site where you can chat with admission counsellors, ask questions, and even get free counselling.

Best of all, once you show you need to get registered, they call you free of charge. When i did a test, a live counsellor called me for 20 minutes!

Their site is www.gregmattoeflnigeria.com

Number: +2347063376716, +2347064878630, +2348116307744.

I will be adding other schools as time goes on, but for now, this is about the best.

Hope this helps.
Re: Toefl Exam Centers In Lagos by experi: 2:06am On Jul 17, 2014
Just wrote the TOEFL in Lagos last week after lots of deliberations. Will share my experience shortly. wink

(1) (Reply)

Top Tier Academic Writer Available Now! / Why Stress Yourself? Let's Do Your Research Project And Other Papers For You / Get Your Educational Website And Others For As Low As 30k Live At Yemlat!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.