Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] (6739 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Why I Resigned From My Job As A Pastor In Winners Chapel And Became A Babalawo / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by TheMystic: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2017
Babalawos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFwlpMOnM&feature=youtu.be

Here is my teleportation video and it is 100% unedited.

WHAT IS TELEPORTATION?

Teleportation is the movement of physical objects from one place to another without any physical help.

If you have teleportation power, where will you teleport to?

Babalawos

Lol.

This **** still dey bark and desperate to find innocent nlanders to scam?

Babalawo na by force? Haba!

Teleport right up the ****

Hunger bad.

Smh.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by olaleye1355(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
beardlessdude:
alright. for starters, I've tried rogaine and one Amish beard cream. I don't know which other one to use

Beard growing is genetic. Ask your father if there is anyone in your ancestral lineage with full grown beards. The more he can tell you they were the more your chances of growing a decent beard. If you like use cream worth of 2 million naira if no one from ancestors has full grown beard you will never grow one!

1@2#3$4%
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2017
There are several factors why beard do not grow on a matured man's face and some of these factors are genetic, poor nutrition, hygiene and spiritual.

1. Genetic: If your father and his fathers do not have beard, it will be extremely difficult for you to have beard. Lion do not give birth to snake.

2. Nutrition: The type of food you eat matters alot in your health. What type of food do you eat? Do you eat healthy food? I will recommend pretentious food, fatty foods and fruits.

3. Hygiene: Hair grows quickly on a clean skin than on a dirty skin. How often do you bath? How often do you clean your face with cleanser? I will recommend you clean your face regularly with good cleanser and take your bath frequently to wash dirt blocking your skin layer.

4. Spiritual: If your dad and fore-fathers have beard and you are above 21 years, you eat healthy food, you are clean and still you don't have one single beard? I will recommend you seek spiritual help immediately. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Thank you for reading, leave your comments

Babalawos

beardlessdude:
alright. for starters, I've tried rogaine and one Amish beard cream. I don't know which other one to use

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Raintaker(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
Babalawos:
There are several factors why beard do not grow on a matured man's face and some of these factors are genetic, poor nutrition, hygiene and spiritual.

1. Genetic: If your father and his fathers do not have beard, it will be extremely difficult for you to have beard. Lion do not give birth to snake.

2. Nutrition: The type of food you eat matters alot in your health. What type of food do you eat? Do you eat healthy food? I will recommend pretentious food, fatty foods and fruits.

3. Hygiene: Hair grows quickly on a clean skin than on a dirty skin. How often do you bath? How often do you clean your face with cleanser? I will recommend you clean your face regularly with good cleanser and take your bath frequently to wash dirt blocking your skin layer.

4. Spiritual: If your dad and fore-fathers have beard and you are above 21 years, you eat healthy food, you are clean and still you don't have one single beard? I will recommend you seek spiritual help immediately. Something is seriously wrong with you.

Babalawos

Spiritual solution for spiritual beard or wetin?

D guy can get beard by using Snapchat filters.
Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Babalawos:

Babalawos

my father doesn't really grow much. maybe that's why. what spiritual solution can I use?
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Babalawos(m): 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
The spiritual solution for you is to consult IFA to know why you dont have beard and the solution to it

beardlessdude:
my father doesn't really grow much. maybe that's why. what spiritual solution can I use?

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Babalawos:
The spiritual solution for you is to consult IFA to know why you dont have beard and the solution to it

and how do I consult IFA

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Can you do a demonstration in which you’re not standing in front of beside a door? Could you teleport without using the silly red cloth?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by tivta(m): 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Babalawos:
Those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make mad

sharappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

3 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by YINKS89(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2017
Dis is sewious in dis century... U still talk say beard Na spiritual den it means sm1 dat has plenty bears ND does not hav anybody in deir lineage ND eats healthy food is affected spiritually also?
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
Babalawos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HqFwlpMOnM&feature=youtu.be

Here is my teleportation video and it is 100% unedited.

WHAT IS TELEPORTATION?

Teleportation is the movement of physical objects from one place to another without any physical help.

If you have teleportation power, where will you teleport to?

Babalawos

3 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Codedrock(m): 10:23pm On Dec 05, 2017
Worst trick ever.. Magic of Rahat on YouTube can do way beta than this.. Bull!

2 Likes

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Writs: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2017
The comic relief has no pinch of shame.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Seun(m): 9:25am On Dec 06, 2017
Seun:

1. Can you do a demonstration in which you’re not standing in front of beside a door?
2. Could you teleport without using the silly red cloth?
@babalawos, please see above.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by 4kings: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Seun:
He can easily manipulate that using camera.
Maybe he can do a live streaming on YouTube to demonstrate that.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by GoodMuyis(m): 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
Babalawos:
MY TELEPORTATION METHOD

AFEERI MAJOR TABOO

Afeeri has minor taboos but the major taboo of Afeeri is that whenever it owner teleport, one year is taken away from it owner life.

Babalawos

So the one you did now has repercussions.

REMEMBER you owe me levitation magic. I want to see you suspended in air
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by DonBobes(m): 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2017
beardlessdude:
yes babalawo. here it is. nothing at all
Wat military men pray not to have n U r praying to have. I pray i can transpose mine to u ASAP
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Dayoto: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2017
Seun:

Brother Seun, this is what I think...
I think there's another door by the right which was the sole reason the cameraman glued to the particular angle in order to blind you from seeing it.

So the babalawo quickly ran to the other side ( I mean in to the said opened door).

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Seun(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dayoto:
Brother Seun, this is what I think...
I think there's another door by the right which was the sole reason the cameraman glued to the particular angle in other blind you from seeing it.

So the babalawo quickly ran to the other side ( I mean in to the said opened door).

What do you think?
I think you’re absolutely right. At the critical moment he just threw up the cloth and darted into the room on the right. Magic has always been nothing but trickery; african magic is no different.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lol

With this one you don't need Visa to travel anywhere again na grin

Can you just do the same thing without using the cloth? And please, also make sure you don't pause the video, run away, then play it again grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Tozara(m): 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Lol

With this one you don't need Visa to travel anywhere again na grin

Can you just do the same thing without using the cloth? And please, also make sure you don't pause the video, run away, then play it again grin grin
ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Writs: 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
Whao, the comic relief has been unusually silent outta xter..lol.
Methinks he's under overdue suspension for his uncultured & non priest-like antecedents.

Won't be surprised though having him come out saying he's been busy with 'ebos and sacrifice' like we're goons...

Lol

A real piece of circus.
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Daeylar(f): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Tozara:
ROTFLMAO. grin grin grin grin grin

Free baby cool
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by Tozara(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Daeylar:

Free baby cool
Welcome back. kiss smiley
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by bitchcrafts: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Walai, sorry Jesu and Ogun n gbo, your head is not korrect oh. O je lo wa ise se before I summarize curses on your head grin
Re: Teleportation: Babalawo Orisha Disappeared & Vanished Live On Camera [video] by INTERMAN: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
lie! do it in the market place where people are passing by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Horrific Facts About Hell That Your Pastor Never Told You / Why Do We Need To Fast? / Marriage- Enjoying The Full Blessings- By Akin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.