Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44140 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Final result

The ipobians thinks their hate speech will overshadow our love for PMB

Love is greater than hate

PMB all the way

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by esivue007(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
some body pls
who the hell is Atiku?
he's not even fit to carry buhari's shoes in politics
though I'm not a fan of any of them,
if not for buharis sickness,I still prefer him than Atiku
but I personally dont want old fools anymore,let naija move forward by voting for young and fresh blood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Threebear(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you surprised? These are the kinds of clowns that support IPOB/PDP! Start illiterates! grin
I think you mean "stark "
Shessh

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by nelsonebby(m): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
I'm actually surprise some people are still backing buhari to win the next election.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Rule4God(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
We're not fools!
It should be shame on this man call Buhari by now.
How did he feel that a poll was conducted between him and a man who just decamped in less than 48hrs?

Well, let the same platform re-conduct another poll in a year from now then we shall know which is which, as well let them publish their requirements.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Saao(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Dat is a big lie, bcus I'm dat man.......................
PMB any day any time even till 2035
why pmb?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Saao(m): 6:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
nelsonebby:
I'm actually surprise some people are still backing buhari to win the next election.
why are u not backing pmb?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Saao(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:
Final result

The ipobians thinks their hate speech will overshadow our love for PMB

Love is greater than hate

PMB all the way
why do u love pmb?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 6:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Go on Buhari go on...

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by sureheaven(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
God bless fellow like you, dey want us to give 12 years to the North and if they think they don't need the presidency after PMB other part of southern Nigeria needs it.

Jonathan is truly an effectual buffoon, I trust OBJ, he will never support Atiku on this.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
nelsonebby:

If u people can back pdp after 16 solid years of loot and catastrophic disaster to all sector of d country

I wonder why we can't bact PMB who is taking his time to clear d mess Nigeria was tured too by same pdp

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Rule4God:
We're not fools!
It should be shame on this man call Buhari by now.
How did he feel that a poll was conducted between him and a man who just decamped in less than 48hrs?

Well, let the same platform re-conduct another poll in a year from now then we shall know which is which, as well let them publish their requirements.

PMB all the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Succinct1(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Truth be told, this is not a convincing victory for an incumbent PMB!

Though I'm 'Nay' Atiku, this is not a bad sign for somebody who is yet to declare his party, not to talk of start campaigning.

I don't see either party sprouting anything meaningful to the rescue of the already spoilt system.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by NaijaElba(m): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

See olodo, so 3 vote should change percentage abi

Ozu

Dont mind that idiot... u can see how they will never stopped displaying their stupidity online. I dont how he expected 3 votes to have a change on percentage....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Donclaracuzo: 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.

If IPOB as a separatist organization is the main opposition to this government, then, Nigeria is a failed nation. Your perception about politics is centered on ethnicisms and regionlisms. The people you keep mentioning in every of your comments doesn't know you exist.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
Saao:
why pmb?

Slayer of pdp
Slayer of d Boko haram
Slayer of Avengers
Slayer of ipobians
Slayer of d corrupt
Slayer of corrupt judges
Slayer of election rigging

And Obiano can testify

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by FTrebirth(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

So Twitter Rigged The Poll? Wailing wailer grin grin grin grin

how do you feel parading yourself as a female when you have a dick hanging loosely beneath those skirts?

i would feel disgusted.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Donclaracuzo:

If IPOB as a separatist organization is the main opposition to this government, then, Nigeria is a failed nation. Your perception about politics is centered on ethnicisms and regionlisms. The people you keep mentioning in every of your comments doesn't know you exist.

And u are quoting her? Someone who doesn't exist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Sammiejokes(m): 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

I am an employer of labour, you can still send your CV across if you are qualified. Dont waste your life on social media without any traceable achievement, report have it that such can easily easen a suicide thought.. Nigerians are left with two bad choices in 2019 but one of the bad choices is prefarable to an ad-infinitum level of setback. Go get a job and stop wasting your bright career
Oga employer of labourers, chain, the guy just exposed your strong illiteracy on use of Twitter polls and you resort to abuse, did he ask you for a job, better download a Twitter app and learn instead of bragging about programming we you no sabi jack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

If u people can back pdp after 16 solid years of loot and catastrophic disaster to all sector of d country

I wonder why we can't bact PMB who is taking his time to clear d mess Nigeria was tured too by same pdp
You olodo o. Tell me where PDP lives so I can join in cleaning the mess.
It's about the people and not the party name. I guess it's true that once you leave PDP after joining to loot the country and join APC, you automatically become a new person. Yeye

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by hexy40: 6:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
If you check the analysis/breakdown of the result..you will found out 95% of Independent Pigs Of Biafra(IPOB), who hitherto wanted Biafra, and Nnamdi Cownu as their despotic leader, Voted for Atiku Abubakar...

And my question is: How on earth, Would ipob miscreants think, that a 1,000 Atikus could defeat Muhammadu Buhari in any election anywhere In Nigeria, presently?

Are they about to make the same mistake they made in 2015, and still gnashing their teeth and wailing?

Why cant my people learn that politics is not Business nor sentiments?

Are they not reading the Political Barometer and simple political arithmetic?

Why do they think, the rest of Nigerians will allow the north to rule for 12 years just spite Buhari, they love to hate?

Do they know, Buhari is a core Northerner and an incumbent, that no force on earth except God will prevent him from winning re election?

Why do they foolishly think 2015 will repeat itself in 2019? And APC will just handover power just after 4 years back to the corrupt PDP?

It is actually true, that hate beclouds one, of reasoning beyond its head.
you will find out... NOT you will found out.... correct yourself

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by gawu1: 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
erunz:
Atiku have not declared his intention to run for presidency neither have he started campaigning yet he still got 26% votes in the poll. Thats cool, i will like to see this poll this time next year.
Neither has Buhari declared his interest to run for presidency again nor has he started campaigning too. My people always say a friday merriment starts its thursday night.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by korrej(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
I think this poll came too early....Sahara reporters should do the poll by mid or end of next year...by that time i will take the result seriously...meanwhile I'm still waiting for that candidate I will give my vote to.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by micheal004: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari is a kid to atiku. Take it to the bank.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by nelsonebby(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

check my profile
I don't care about Nigeria politics.

I'm only surprised bruv.

me that don't even vote during election.
lol.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by ashjay001(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure

I dont expect better from someone who voted atiku!

U expected 3 individual votes to reflect in a 18000+ strong voting data!

Use ur brain, pls!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Donclaracuzo: 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

And u are quoting her? Someone who doesn't exist

... and it boils down to the same thing that I have been saying. So. every Igbo man is an IPOB member? You ought to grow up!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by nelsonebby(m): 6:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Saao:
why are u not backing pmb?
I'm not backing both of them.

I'm only surprised by the poll result.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by bolamp(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
The funny thing about the topic is that over 80% of those that voted in the poll conducted by sahara reporters will go no where near a polling unit if a national election is conducted now..... that's if they will even agree have their pvc.

Baseless polls!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by meforyou1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

So Twitter Rigged The Poll? Wailing wailer grin grin grin grin
mr woman. Where is the abikiliki pictures u threatened to expose? The day we caught u were a man masquarading as woman. I still have that picture o.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by kinibigdeal(m): 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Oga employer of labourers, chain, the guy just exposed your strong illiteracy on use of Twitter polls and you resort to abuse, did he ask you for a job, better download a Twitter app and learn instead of bragging about programming we you no sabi jack

You should have ask how since this sound New to you? but not too late, you are at freedom to search the rudiments on google. Democrats adopted same trick against Donald Trump but the true result is where you found Trump. I dont just criticize, i make sure i have my facts to some extents in order for me not to sound stupid. You know WHAT! our politicians understand those weakness. Cheers!
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Sammiejokes(m): 6:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
manlawal:

If atiku win south east and he eventually won the election in general then let Igbo forget 2023 then
Bro let me burst your bubble, come 2023 after Buhari though I wish he steps down in 2019 but if contest he will win. come 2023, APC will go for a SW candidate, do you know why as at now no northerner will vote a southerner except a SW candidate. The tribal voting war has been drawn since 2015. I might seem tribalistic which am not but that is the realistic analysis based on what is happening on this zoo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Fayose Met Saraki & Wike In Rivers State(photos) / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.