Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters (44142 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Presidential Election: Sowore Tops Poll Conducted By Tunde Ednut Via A Post(Pic) / More Revelations On Maina's Reinstatement By Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

In a free fair election,Yaradua can not defeat Buhari and even yaradua admitted then that the election that brought him to power was bad.

I can tell you that he was rigged out on all those elections and if not for the card reader probably it could have still be the same story.

And he also didn't pick his vp from the south-east which was one of the mistake he was always making.

I don't think there is any northern politician that can defeat Buhari in a free and fair election in the north.

The election may have not been free and fair doesn't mean Buhari did not lose Katsina and the election in general. Can you say the election that brought him to power was free and fair with underage voting and the 'Kano figure'?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by otivere: 8:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
If PMB and his supporters thinks online pool go make them win the real deal, they are joking. If na bed or goat PDP go bring out, I PREFER it to this APC.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
eph12:

You olodo o. Tell me where PDP lives so I can join in cleaning the mess.
It's about the people and not the party name. I guess it's true that once you leave PDP after joining to loot the country and join APC, you automatically become a new person. Yeye

Oga eph12 i know u some where so i will be civil with u

But as long as u people keep supporting pdp, i see no reason y i should stop supporting APC

D sins of APC na never equal d atrocities of pdp for d past 16 years

If u can't see dat good for u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

The election may have not been free and fair doesn't mean Buhari did not lose Katsina and the election in general. Can you say the election that brought him to power was free and fair with underage voting and the 'Kano figure' with no invalid vote?

Has Atiku ever won any state, since he has been contesting election?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by solonazzy: 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure
mumu, so u think ur vote n dat of ur frnd must change d percentage straight ahead to 27%....our education system though

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
nelsonebby:

check my profile
I don't care about Nigeria politics.

I'm only surprised bruv.

me that don't even vote during election.
lol.

If u don't vote, u should, u can't be saying government is bad and u don't play ur supreme role, by deciding who govern us

Ur vote is ur power use it

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
Donclaracuzo:

... and it boils down to the same thing that I have been saying. So. every Igbo man is an IPOB member? You ought to grow up!

Igbos are not ipobians

Please call dat name with respect, iponians are Terrorist

Igbos are all over d country contributing meaningfully to the commerce of every state in nigeria

1 Like

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by manlawal(m): 8:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Bro let me burst your bubble, come 2023 after Buhari though I wish he steps down in 2019 but if contest he will win. come 2023, APC will go for a SW candidate, do you know why as at now no northerner will vote a southerner except a SW candidate. The tribal voting war has been drawn since 2015. I might seem tribalistic which am not but that is the realistic analysis based on what is happening on this zoo.
Am from southwest but nothing can stop Igbo 2023 except if atiku win the next election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by PHILipu1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

The election may have not been free and fair doesn't mean Buhari did not lose Katsina and the election in general. Can you say the election that brought him to power was free and fair with underage voting and the 'Kano figure' with no invalid vote?
Both parties cancelled each other out with rigging.
Will you also talk about snatching of ballot papers and house thumb printing that was the other of the day in our south-south?

Atleast the card reader read the thumb print of the underage and that is why i told people that the north did a coded rigging that is hard for anyone to prove.

Buth in south,you have thugs with guns chasing people away and snatching ballot papers too.
So no region didn't rig for their prefer candidate just that the zone that had more population won.

Please,there were invalid votes Kano and you can go and check the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sammiejokes:

Bro let me burst your bubble, come 2023 after Buhari though I wish he steps down in 2019 but if contest he will win. come 2023, APC will go for a SW candidate, do you know why as at now no northerner will vote a southerner except a SW candidate. The tribal voting war has been drawn since 2015. I might seem tribalistic which am not but that is the realistic analysis based on what is happening on this zoo.

Oga SE knows better and i hope dey do better
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by eph12(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

Oga eph12 i know u some where so i will be civil with u

But as long as u people keep supporting pdp, i see no reason y i should stop supporting APC

D sins of APC na never equal d atrocities of pdp for d past 16 years

If u can't see dat good for u
cheesy cheesy
I won't be caught dead supporting any party. I rather support individual than party and my support should be because I have the interest of the country at heart and not because I want to form activity online.

If you want to support APC go ahead but don't give lines like PDP this and that when it is clear that many people moved from PDP to APC and are still moving. Where those ones fake PDP?
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

I would advise you learn to read and understand my point before mentioning me.

I can't find anywhere in my post where Atiku was mentioned. Do you understand my point now?
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
stev120:
Sahara..is northern news forum. .try that poll in a southern news forum my brother na

buhari. ...10 %
atiku. ....90

I remember AIT pdp news media did a poll 2015 PMB still flood Gej hands down, and d poll was shot down to avoid d disgrace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Only time will tell....Remember, this is no longer a battle between a southerner and a Northerner, it is between two strong politician from the North that understood the huge electoral malpractices within.

Oga let me tell u something, d fact dat u feel 100% d SE and SS will give their vote 100% to pdp, same reason d North will give APC their vote 100%

Know dat dis people are not childish wen it comes to politics

So forget d Atiku dis and atiku dat

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by zaida202(f): 8:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
TEYA:
If PDP makes Atiku it's candidate for 2019 presidential election, then it will be the final confirmation that village people are still downloading bluefilm with their Wi-Fi.
bros abi na sis no kill me with laugh abeg
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

Your assertion is unverifiable until we go to the polls.

He has been loosing elections until 2015. He even lost his Katsina State to Yaradua during the general election.

If d word RIGGING doesn't ring a bell, den i sorry for ur sense of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Am a patriot, i support individuals and not party. Maybe that may help you avoid disaster

Na na na, all ur argument are pdp base. If u are not a certified pdp den u are certainly a pdp sympathizer

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by waveman2: 8:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Anybody fat vote did current government in any election is under a spell. Thank God I still have my senses.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
positivetaught:
media propaganda is what APC is renowned for,I trust lie Mohammed has ready started the process of wooing major Media outfits for APC propaganda cause but the time. Nigerians are wiser,let APC be busy with sahara stage managed polls, come 2019 facts n figures will do the talking n not some fabricated polls.

We came out second in Anambra, does dat ring a bell

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
PHILipu1:

Both parties cancelled each other out with rigging.
Will you also talk about snatching of ballot papers and house thumb printing that was the other of the day in our south-south?

Atleast the card reader read the thumb print of the underage and that is why i told people that the north did a coded rigging that is hard for anyone to prove.

Buth in south,you have thugs with guns chasing people away and snatching ballot papers too.
So no region didn't rig for their prefer candidate just that the zone that had more population won.

Please,there were invalid votes Kano and you can go and check the facts.

I agree with you that there were rejected votes.

I like the fact that we have agreed that elections in this country have never been free and fair. Not until Buhari contest against a fellow northerner, we cannot say he is the most popular. Let us shove our assumptions aside and wait for 2019.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Tecno66:
Wrong poll. The man has not even decamped to any party and they put him as pdp candidate. Moreover, the veepee slot plays a big role. Let there be a level playing ground. PMB has a party and a vice but Atiku has no party and vice yet.

I believe is not a secret, everybody know why he resigned and where he his heading

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Great2017:

d vote in Rivers and delta and akwa ibom was massive thumb printing by pdp agents

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
otivere:
If PMB and his supporters thinks online pool go make them win the real deal, they are joking. If na bed or goat PDP go bring out, I PREFER it to this APC.

Same reason i prefer APC to pdp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by spartacus11(m): 8:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Help me ask dem

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Great2017: 8:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

If d word RIGGING doesn't ring a bell, den i sorry for ur sense of reasoning

You should be sorry for your impaired reasoning. Has any election including the one that brought him to power been free and fair. So what are you saying?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by waveman2: 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Out of 120 million people with about 27 million legible voters and u have only 21 thousand people voting online and u, re happy apc will win because of dis online poll. U must be a joker

PHILipu1:

wake up.
We heard all this your Sahara reporters is this and that just before the 2015 elections and at the end,their polls were spot on.

You don't need a magician to tell you that Atiku can not win Buhari in 2019.
Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by Kennydoc(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
kinibigdeal:
Sahara reporter is nothing but an APC medium for cheap propaganda. I and a friend voted for Atiku via that link yesterday but we noticed that the percentage never change from 26%,i called another friend to click the link just to study the link, he voted and it still remain at 26%. We all understand how hard APC are trying to market a failure

Talking about d voting, you needed about 180 votes to make 1% of 18000, so the 26% wouldn't have changed even if you got 50 people to vote, except if many other people voted for Atiku about that same time. Mind you that votes given to Buhari within the same period will cancel out Atiku's, so it's the net increase in the number of voters that matters.
To set the records straight, I am not pro-Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Buhari Wins Atiku In A Public Opinion Poll Conducted By Sahara Reporters by nelsonebby(m): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
spartacus11:

If u don't vote, u should, u can't be saying government is bad and u don't play ur supreme role, by deciding who govern us

Ur vote is ur power use it
I will this time.
thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Soldiers Can Kill ANY Southeast Man & Claim He Was An ESN/IPOB/UGM / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos / FG Releases List Of National Award Recipients 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.