Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? (4800 Views)

Look What She's Successfully Turned A Simp To (photo) / Watch: Nigerian Lady Turned A White Man Into A Pet With Rope On His Neck / Have U Ever Turned Down A Girls Proposal ? What Was Her Reaction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Danix7(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Some of the topics on NL made me to recount one of my experience of turning a girl down and before u start getting ideas like i dont av a good sexdrive....i laugh...but seriously any lady will b playin wit fire, if u try to tek me on nd am nt boastin, pride is nt my tin.
It was bak in 2016, late january, i was 18 den, a 300l student, unfortuanately 4 her she was stil seekin admission, i say so bcuz she was actually brilliant nd sharp but luck wasnt on her side, she was a year older than me but she didnt knw til we've gon far, i mean i relate well wit anybody, old or yung, girls av neva been a challenge 4 me, money is just my challenge. Since she wasnt in scul, she came over 4rm lagos to stay with her aunt, who by d way was my departmental mate, l meet her wit her aunt nd her aunt junior sister who was about to go for her youth service but came along 2 spend a week or 2 at my best friend's place. To be fair she was very pretty, not too slender, very lovable, she even did modelin but honestly am d least moved by pretty gurls.
To shorten d story within a week we've got 2 know ourselves more, not dat i had her planned or anytin, just dat most evenins my friends and i go 2 her aunt's place for dinner, we get to gist a lot and i got 2 like her, i rememba vexing 1 of my guy bcuz he wanted 2 do her bt i kinda got her hook'd, spoilt his plans unintentionally, i do av dat effect on guys nd am not sorry 4 dat.
I guess i cant shorten these story, i rememba wen we first kissed, O Lord.......guys d best kiss u want 2 get is a kiss u didnt see comin nd yes she was a very good kisser, she acknowledged it herself when i praised her even tho she was a virgin, she had a boyfriend she had been dating in lagos 4 2yrs, he was a student at a private university in Ogun state nd they're always 2geder at any any chance dey get, i mean 2yrs relationship even d guys mum luvs her but she always turn down d guy's sex request nd the guy was willin 2 wait 4 her till wen she's ready, what's more luvin dan dat ?? I dont know
We cuddled a lot and do some oder nasty stuff at any slight opportunity others weren't in d room, sometimes we didnt really care when someone was in, but all d moment i was doubtful if i was goin 2 f**k her or not, as mch as i lik girls, i dont do virgins, i do encourage her to let her boy friend do d job wen next she goes bck since she tells me abt her personal life, d guy shuld av had her in d first month of datin, i mean most girls are doubtful abt sex, u just nid to manup nd show no weakness nd she wil let u.
I invited her to my place, it was sunday valentines day, d previous night we went on date nd add fun at a show, while cuddlin and smoochin without clothes on, she was so aroused, she said "DANIEL F**K ME", O boy......i was so turned on, i dont know if it was d condoms dat snapped while puttin it on but it took a lot for me to turn her down, it just goes against my principles 2 f**k a virgin, i see it as d dirty job, let anoder person do it, she wasn't disappointed bt in dat moment she really wanted me, we latter had some oder fun times 2geder nd i dont regret my actions, she wasn't 2 be d only virgin i wud turn down nd all these happen within 2 weeks, call me a liar, i don't care, sumone cn learn 4rm my story.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
All these guys dah can lie for Africa,oya start coming..

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes, but I smashed her the next day wink

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Married women? Yes!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by tosyne2much(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes I have

I have never honoured a lady's sex request before
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I have

cool

*clears throat

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by tosyne2much(m): 1:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

*clears throat
[i] Haha cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Teniolasmart: 1:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
all this long epistle cos you turned down a girl sexual advance.......and for your mind,you think you have achieved something in life by that

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by mumumugu(m): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
yea, she was still a teenager
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Safiaa(f): 2:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I have

cool
Are you a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by tosyne2much(m): 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
Safiaa:
Are you a virgin?
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by IamIBK: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
make I book space
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Obodo999(m): 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:
All these guys dah can lie for Africa,oya start coming..

Are you so dumb to realise men too can say 'NO' to sex

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Obodo999(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Teniolasmart:
all this long epistle cos you turned down a girl sexual advance.......and for your mind,you think you have achieved something in life by that

Yes. it is spiritual achievements of overcoming temptation and spiritual purity. But you will never understand.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Safiaa(f): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes
Ok
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Amebo
Safiaa:
Are you a virgin?
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Romeo3(m): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yes. and they all hated me after that.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] Haha cheesy

Lol,I did nor say anything oo
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Obodo999:

Are you so dumb to realise men too can say 'NO' to sex

Not really, jus haven't seen any yet..
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Safiaa(f): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Amebo
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hows my baby doing?
Safiaa:
Thanks
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by AryEmber(f): 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Abeg summarise and don't shorten simple words, I couldn't read much
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by waywardpikin: 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Danix7:
It was bak in 2016, late january, i was 18 den

Why do you say back in 2016 like it was 10 years ago? Nigga that was last year meaning that you are 19 this year. That's all I have to contribute to this thread. Carry on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Lionbite(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Actually i have all my life. It turns me off when it comes so cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by JONSYN7154: 2:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Not really, jus haven't seen any yet..
I'm one. I've turned down several sex advances at work. Young believe where have you been?
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by QueenBeeHive(f): 3:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
waywardpikin:

Why do you say back in 2016 like it was 10 years ago? Nigga that was last year meaning that you are 19 this year. That's all.
LOL i know right?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by waywardpikin: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I have

cool

See lie abeg

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by Noaril(m): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmm

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by TheManofTomorrow(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes
Never knew you are a virgin.

You waiting for the wedding night or u haven't seen ur dream woman?
Which is it.
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Nov 27, 2017
waywardpikin:

See lie abeg
cheesy tongue
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by youngbelieve(f): 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I'm one. I've turned down several sex advances at work. Young believe where have you been?

Hmmmm jonsyn,u like dis!!...I've bin around oo jus skul stress,u jus vanished na
Re: Have You Ever Turned A Girl's Sex Request Down Before?? by chillychill(f): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
Let me com and read lies abeg cheesy....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Wants To Get Chocked During Sex Got Funny Responses / This Guy Is Not A Musician He Is A Fitness Employee / Voluptuous Bodyguard Used By Kogi State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.