Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (98705 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
What are the odds that their organs aren't being harvested . cry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

its really horrible and disturbing, our people are still going to the said Libya by raod everyday....

what can we do to stop this menance and discourage our young people in taking a journey that are not sure they will even return....
you cannot do anything other than stand up against corrupt leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Atigba: 6:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
Backward race

the black race

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Luukasz(m): 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is happening in africa and nobody including our yeyebrities are makin a news of it but if it was happening in the western world.
The news and pray for which ever country its happening would have flooded everywhere
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by BCISLTD: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
angry
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by IamLaura(f): 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Arabs are one of the most racist,wicked and Anti-Black people in the world.
Heck,they don't even love themselves to start with!

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
trustibk1:

And we Africans are our own main problem??.
Look at south African zenophobia. .
Africa is just too retard.
When are we going to rise above hating our selves
is South Africa hating on Ghana or Zimbabweans. These criminals trying to migrate are the retards not Africans.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by yusufyusuf1: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Am not insurport of what they are doing the Nigerian and other African maybe others that are planning to travel by road will learn from this the risk is too much

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by MissChievous199(f): 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
and they said Muammar Gaddafi was the problem.. cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by firo08(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:
For more graphic pictures check it out here and its really disturbing...

https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/11/more-shocking-pictures-of-slave-trade.html
very unfortunate.. surprisingly very many of them are graduates
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

Its real bro and please help to share this information until its get the attention of our government.

Mydn44 and Lat front page
And who said the government cares?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by crisycent: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
superemmy:
I don't blame the Libyans.

On a normal day, it should've been automatic firing squad at the spot on the borders to discourage this movement.

Why would someone in his sane mind leave a land of vegetable, milk and honey to a dessert country in search of greener pastures

For your mind now, you just talk....Libya is a passage way NOT their destination. Get sense abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Ladyjumong(f): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

its really horrible and disturbing, our people are still going to the said Libya by raod everyday....

what can we do to stop this menance and discourage our young people in taking a journey that are not sure they will even return....
bro, i dont blame all this youth. if this country to be in a good shape i dont think any sane youth would have considered embarking on such journey at the first place. nigerian leaders are really fustrating this nation and every one is looking for a greener pasture. man must survive, it just unfortunate the end up this way.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by enemyofprogress: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Eyaaaaaaa see emeka,see uche, see uzor,see chibuzo, see chijoke, see okechukwu, see tochukwu. Na wa o
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by rajiraymond(m): 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Speechless!!!
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
What the Bleep!
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Ifiegboria(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is acute suffering.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Chukabiz1961(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Are they looking for their papa or mama in abroad? people of little faith. You only need the right button to put on your faith in action which God has freely given all of us but some people are still blind to locate the button. Jesus Christ repeatedly thought about faith to accomplish anything. You are what you are today.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by kokomilala(m): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is a crime against humanity. What is the United Nations doing about it? An organized crime,barbaric as it is inhumane is taking place under its nose and it's quiet. That's why many regard it as a gutless organization.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by etenyong(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Myself and my generation shall never embark on illegal journey. I wish them well. This is a warning to those who are planning to use the same avenue of getting to Europe.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bibors:
Lybians are Africans and they can't even accommodate Africans,
Lybians are Muslims and can't even accommodate Muslims.
Africa is Africa's greatest problem and not Europeans.

The worst natural disaster is the degraded African mentality.

You are so right. We are own problems

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by psalmhorah(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
OMG ...I thought slavery is a total evacuation in this 21st century ...I hope the responsible African bodies find a solution to this ...it really bad ..
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by 8stargeneral: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
OMG...dis is too barbaric!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
No human deserve this. So sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by lebete3000: 6:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Most of those guys are not even libyans but heartless hardened fighter exported into Libya in thousands bu obama/hillary to overthrow Ghaddafi and today they have turned into pockets of wardoma governed by warlords making Libya ungovernable

I still find it difficult to understand hence believe how America can work with terrorists to overthrow terrorist.
I thought the USA said they don't negotiate with terrorists?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Fortuneoo: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
The world would now realize they lost a hero in Gadafi, this was impossible under him.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaa see emeka,see uche, see uzor,see chibuzo, see chijoke, see okechukwu, see tochukwu. Na wa o

You must be sick in the head undecided

People like you are the problem we have.

What makes you think there are no other tribes there. It shouldn't even be the focus at this moment

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by tivta(m): 6:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
whats so graphic there? nigerian prisons are worst than this...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
superemmy:

On a normal day, it should've been automatic firing squad at the spot on the borders to discourage this movement.

Why would someone in his sane mind leave a land of vegetable, milk and honey to a dessert country in search of greener pastures

So this is how Europeans treat their illegal immigrants?
You must be sick to think they deserve this
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by correctguy101(m): 6:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
superemmy:

My brother, I tire....

And most of them spent money o, huge sums to enter such slavery....

But I wonder why they don't rebel and fight back..... Look at the pics and all.... those aren't children.... no man there could even start watching the whole arrangement and insight a fight back......

I'm sure those who do these do it very removed from the government. I don't think they have ammunition for every flesh there.... They've crippled their mind I guess.....

I've known freedom, true freedom. Anyone that tries to enslave me, will face my wrath, it's either I die or I see their organization burned.... I've attacked a thief pointing a gun at me before. I get scared and I get angry at myself and I give it all up, someone must fall.....

See matured men dey waka about, getting killed and used and they can't study the facility they're in and worst is the idiots know them and even don't bother tying them or cuffing them up. They know they're just cowards....smh

I pity who tries to enslave me, it'll either be my life or his life....

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by onadana: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

Na wetin long throat dey cause.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.