Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) (98687 Views)

Marriage Is Not A Do Or Die Affair! (Viewer's Discretion Advised) / Cult to Church - True Story Of A Hitman (GRAPHIC IMAGES - VIEWER'S DISCRETION) / Libya Slave Trade: Market Booms As Footage Sparks Global Fury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
gabonsky:

Tell us which picture lie dey I don't want to post other graphic picture here cos its really disturbing

There is no disturbing pics there na
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by adecz: 12:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Who send dem?? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gloryman91: 1:06am On Nov 29, 2017
This thing na cars?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Gkemz: 4:14am On Nov 29, 2017
I hate white supremists. Racism is still not yet conquered.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Seahawk: 4:45am On Nov 29, 2017
The problem of the world is men.
If you people curb your violence and greed, the word will be a better place.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by chiwuike20: 4:59am On Nov 29, 2017
This could be doctored (like the videos doctored to gain the go ahead in taking down Gadafi). And by obtaining the statement of our superstars and politicians, it makes the story more believable, and thus gains the much needed acceptance much quicker to remain in libya).

In the face of the junk news that was been fed us during the Libyan crisis with its leader, a Nigerian, who was then the President of Nigerian Labour in Libya on One on One, NTA gave a completely different news. To him, the Libyan leader was loved by his subjects, and even reverenced. And he said that the protests we see on television was untrue as none of such was witnessed by him. Many Nigerian who were forcefully deported said, corroborated the story of the President, that those who we see on television protesting are a small group of people well-funded by the western powers to bring down Gadafi government in order to secure their interest-its oil.

I feel that since colonialism has been proscribed worldwide, another efficient way of annexing a independent country and exploiting its resourcing without paying a dime is through this medium, and from the looks of things, they are yet to be done exploiting Libya to let go. And i'm not ready to condemn a country if all i have are pictures which may be subject to many interpretations. They could people arrested while trying to stowaway into another country, among other interpretations.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by jacyhelen(f): 5:00am On Nov 29, 2017
sirjentul05:
Abeg mek dem leave d slave trade so dat I go fit sell my neighbour son, I need rubbers

aro wuda u??
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by aguyph: 5:09am On Nov 29, 2017
Bibors:
Lybians are Africans and they can't even accommodate Africans,
Lybians are Muslims and can't even accommodate Muslims.
Africa is Africa's greatest problem and not Europeans.

The worst natural disaster is the degraded African mentality.
where is all those Nigerian army's if it is Umuahia they will rush and kill.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by chngebeginwthme: 5:50am On Nov 29, 2017
stefanweeks:
shame on them

Shebi una dey support the killing of Gadaffi, Una never see anything..
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sirjentul05(m): 6:13am On Nov 29, 2017
jacyhelen:

aro wuda u??

Who dey echo? Wida u na, who goes?
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by anoda(m): 6:54am On Nov 29, 2017
gabonsky:

Its real bro and please help to share this information until its get the attention of our government.

Mydn44 and Lat front page

atten.....watin?? Na this kind of information na no de go anywhere, Bleep!!!!!! africa my africa
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by gabonsky: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2017
vingeophysicist:
I believe you underestimate the power of poverty

Majority of our parents are not aware that their wards have embark on these deadly journeys all in the name of going to Europe enroute Libya.

Our country naija should step up his responsibilities towards their citizenry's by creating an enabling environments for small medium scale enterprises business to thrive and survive not subjecting them to multiple taxation, local govt devp levy etc.

My heart always wept for our youth cos they are dying in every area of life.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by DrGoodmanFather: 7:39am On Nov 29, 2017
cashlurd:
When we told them to leave Gaddafi and back him so he won't be annihilated and hence plunge Libya to a place of no return on his death, Libyans and other myopic Africans came for our heads claiming we were conspiracy theorists. Now that he is dead, where is the light, freedom, security, wealth and good infrastructures Libya once enjoyed?

No. 1 rule for a Nation to be sovereign...... Never trust the Americans!!!

Let the Libyans and other immigrants who stood with the westerners against their own brother Gaddafi feel the brunt of their deceit. I pity no man!!
Go and check your history very well. Never trust Hillary, France and Britain. IT was the France, Britain and Hilary that plunged Libya to what it is.
America led from behind. Send American warship coordinates and the send Tomahawk. France and Britain used fighter jets.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by maasoap(m): 8:10am On Nov 29, 2017
sirjentul05:
Abeg mek dem leave d slave trade so dat I go fit sell my neighbour son, I need rubbers
And your brother or sister or child will be sold by another neighbour of yours.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by 2016easy2017: 10:34am On Nov 29, 2017
side effect of racism and hatred
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by 2016easy2017: 10:39am On Nov 29, 2017
i got to be careful of comments now as strange call i receive regularly, trying to know my location. one of them being 08033024076. i never met him in my life
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Jakumo(m): 11:03am On Nov 29, 2017
2016easy2017:
i got to be careful of comments now as strange call i receive regularly, trying to know my location. one of them being 08033024076. i never met him in my life

Better watch it buddy. Human organ traders are everywhere now, and your innards are worth BIG money, regardless of your bank balance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Kaybaba5(m): 11:26am On Nov 29, 2017
Bibors:
Lybians are Africans and they can't even accommodate Africans,
Lybians are Muslims and can't even accommodate Muslims.
Africa is Africa's greatest problem and not Europeans.

The worst natural disaster is the degraded African mentality.
Well said

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sirjentul05(m): 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
maasoap:

And your brother or sister or child will be sold by another neighbour of yours.

I would have loved to believe u bt I came to the realisation that ur fake, damn!!! U nearly broke my heart, I rily thought ur a responsible human being
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by maasoap(m): 1:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
sirjentul05:

I would have loved to believe u bt I came to the realisation that ur fake, damn!!! U nearly broke my heart, I rily thought ur a responsible human being
Now, you got the gist.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by sirjentul05(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
maasoap:
Now, you got the gist.

Buh fella, u aint
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 01, 2017
cry
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
[sup][/sup]
denjjy:
with all these scenario witnessed in Africa, some people will still argue whenever the white men says that the famous mystical creature called SATAN is in black skin colour. Yes! Indeed Blacks are the real embodiment of satan on earth. Human sacrifice, slave trade, witchcraft, xenophobia, brain washed leaders among others
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by Ken4Christ: 1:02am On Dec 02, 2017
The Libyan's are just acting the slave instructions of the Islamic religion. It is normal to them and only non Muslims are enslaved. You can understand why our President did not outrightly condemn the act. He only expressed his displeasure after it was making news headlines. This is the hard truth.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by cocolacec(m): 6:32am On Dec 09, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Eyaaaaaaa see emeka,see uche, see uzor,see chibuzo, see chijoke, see okechukwu, see tochukwu. Na wa o
Thats not true majority of Nigerians stuck in Libya are from Edo State.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by mrLhanray(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
gabonsky:
MORE SHOCKING PICTURES OF SLAVE TRADE, TORTURE, KILLINGS IN LIBYA SURFACE (GRAPHIC VIEWER DISCRETION)

UN, AU, and ECOWAS are urgently called upon to act and free these young Africans held in 'Slave Markets' in Libya.

Recently the footage of live auction in Libya where black youths are presented to North African buyers as potential farmlands and sold off for as little as $400, $500, $600 respectively is disturbing and worrisome.

Source: https://gabrielatanbiyi..com.ng/2017/11/more-shocking-pictures-of-slave-trade.html

Shame on all past and present African Leaders.
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by KingWarri: 11:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
gabonsky:

its really horrible and disturbing, our people are still going to the said Libya by raod everyday....

what can we do to stop this menance and discourage our young people in taking a journey that are not sure they will even return....

[h1] {fontcolor;=green} Is to enlighten them with photos and videos like this.... especially our Nollywood. [h1]
Re: Photos Of Libya Slave Trade, Torture & Killings Surface (Viewer's Discretion) by j1mmy: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2019
Blyzz:
And who said the government cares?

What has government go to do with Africans having children they cannot feed or cater for?

You should rephrase to
And who said the PARENTS cares?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mansions Owned By Notorious Criminal, Evans (Photos) / Missing 17-Year-Old Girl, Lemachi, Found With 2 Boys, Lodged In Hotel / Inside El Chapo’s Lair Complete With Hot Tub Tunnel He Used To Escape Cops(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.