Stats: 3,143,388 members, 7,781,116 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (43363 Views)

How To Create Free Kdp Account On Amazon To Make Over 150K - 1M Naira Monthly. / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / How Much Did You Save In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by ziziangel(m): 5:41pm On Nov 29, 2017
webme:
Thanks for the message ziziange.
I have mentioned that you first question. Go to aliexpress and find people who will help you buy. He or she will give you the link to one of his products on aliexpress and you will order that before he will order for the products you need. You are paying through an escrow on aliexpress. Money will not be release to him until you get your product here in Nigeria.

If you have been buying from Aliexpress before you will understand what am saying.

You use your normal Nigeria Credit card to pay on Aliexpress.
Cost of shipping depends on the shipping company you use.

My shipping companies charges me $4 for Normal Cargo and &7 for express. Express is within 24-48hours while normal is btw 4-7days.

If you want to get their details then you will consider getting my Video Tutorials and my mentor-ship program. Is not free ooooo.
Have it in mind that is not free and is for people who are ready to make things work and also for people who want to start now....

If you are ready to make things work then, chart with me on whatsapp: 08133176941.
Please.... Is not free. And i don't have time to answer too much question. Am a straight forward man. Ask reasonable question like the one you asked here.

@chuksLetting The best i can give for free is what am doing here. If you want more than this then, you will pay for my service and knowledge. Thanks

Thanks brother.... Ure a selfless dude, i'll hit up on whatsapp

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hello, I want to update quickly because I have alot of work at hand.
We want to talk on how to edit the short movie ads you downloaded on YouTube.
Is not something you can know with just text. You need to watch the video about it. I thought I have video that talked about it but when I check the video is different, i mean the one i put on YouTube. But i have found one that will be helpful. If you want extra work then you will need to go for my full course which include hour to edit your video ads.

Now, watch this video to know how to edit the short video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlb3P0SgUas

Is very simple to do, you don't need anybody to teach you before you can learn it.
If you have any question concerning it please, comment bellow.

NOTICE:
The next update will be about Facebook ads which is very important. If you missed it then all what you have been learning since has no meaning. Facebook ads is the most important thing here because many people knows how to order but they don't know how to sell it and facebook is the right platform to sell your imported products.

In my New Importation Made Easy course I explained everything to details there. and is a video. What you will be getting here is not video but it will really help you. If you want the video then you will need to go for my course. You can check the image bellow to see what is inside the course.

I will be waiting for you here tomorrow. Good night................

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:29am On Nov 30, 2017
Good morning all. Hope you have been looking for a way to get funds because I don't want this tutorial to go like that without reading people's success stories here.

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by dicksonsj: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2017
Ready to shoot
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by tjmc: 7:45am On Nov 30, 2017
Carry on carry on baba Webme carry on. Thumbs up bro
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by pryme(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2017
webme:
Thanks for the message ziziange.
I have mentioned that you first question. Go to aliexpress and find people who will help you buy. He or she will give you the link to one of his products on aliexpress and you will order that before he will order for the products you need. You are paying through an escrow on aliexpress. Money will not be release to him until you get your product here in Nigeria.

If you have been buying from Aliexpress before you will understand what am saying.

You use your normal Nigeria Credit card to pay on Aliexpress.
Cost of shipping depends on the shipping company you use.

My shipping companies charges me $4 for Normal Cargo and &7 for express. Express is within 24-48hours while normal is btw 4-7days.

If you want to get their details then you will consider getting my Video Tutorials and my mentor-ship program. Is not free ooooo.
Have it in mind that is not free and is for people who are ready to make things work and also for people who want to start now....

If you are ready to make things work then, chart with me on whatsapp: 08133176941.
Please.... Is not free. And i don't have time to answer too much question. Am a straight forward man. Ask reasonable question like the one you asked here.

@chuksLetting The best i can give for free is what am doing here. If you want more than this then, you will pay for my service and knowledge. Thanks

To add to this,

The logistics can only ship your goods AFTER they receive the goods from the seller (cos most sellers stay in other provinces), so if the seller delays in sending the goods to the logistics company, there will also be a delay in the delivery to Nigeria.
So the 24-48hrs time frame is not fixed.

Cheers.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:02am On Nov 30, 2017
pryme:

To add to this,

The logistics can only ship your goods AFTER they receive the goods from the seller (cos most sellers stay in other provinces), so if the seller delays in sending the goods to the logistics company, there will also be a delay in the delivery to Nigeria.
So the 24-48hrs time frame is not fixed.

Cheers.

Good one. This is what I need.
Many people used to make that mistake. Another thing that can help u is to send the link of the product you want to buy to them to see if the supplier address is not far to their office. If it's far, then find another seller or you tell them to help you find another seller that the address is not far to their office and with the same price.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
I appreciate that contributions. Except you are lazy, you must succeed with this information. I will update soon

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Am very sorry. Have been busy since morning.
If I get home before 10pm I will still update.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by timkuro(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Thanks for the awesome work!
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by chuksLetting: 9:38am On Dec 01, 2017
webme:
How to order for this product and get it down to Nigeria from China within 48hours

Yea! Thanks for your respond and for your trust in me. I pray you enjoy me. We want to start on the first topic. “How to order for the product”
If I ask you the best place to source for product in China 75% of people will chose aliexpress right? If you are not ready to go back to your village, don’t start your mini-importation business ordering from Aliexpress. Though ali express is popular but is not an idea sit for us neither DH Gate or ever buying.

I can recommend Alibaba for you but you don’t have money to order from 100pcs for now. So, in this course I will be taking you through 1688.com. Yes! Have made a lot of mistake in the past when I started my mini-importation business. I was using Aliexpress and Lee with Rony site, it leads me back to my village. Thank God that am the type who never give up. Despite the fact of many failure, I was not tired of searching and buying course because I believed that no course is totally useless.

1688 Is not new to me but how to use it is what I don’t understand then until I met someone who was ready to teach me. Not free like you are getting here today ooooo. It cost me thousands of Naira to arrive at this junction even the one I bought last is 25k but, don’t worry, I will be teaching you everything for free. The only way I can charge money is if you need my help to do something for you or you want to collect something from me or you need fast action and you want me to help you.

Ready to go………….

This website is for china, which means if you don’t understand Chinese Language you will find it difficult to use the site. But, don’t worry, I don’t understand the Language and I can proudly tell you that 90% of my imported products are from this site.

The picture bellow shows the home page of this website. You can source the products and forward it to the person who will order for you and send the product to you here in Nigeria within 24-48 hours. And the price is far, far better! If you have been ordering from Aliexpress or you have been using some shipping companies before you will agree with me that this company is the best. Because they charged 4.5$ per kg. You know how much FedeX, DHL and others are charging nah?

I will start to explain how to order from this site tomorrow by God grace because that is the first thing you need. Please, don’t expect mountain to fall. Though I said I will be fast but is not to just finish everything today. It involved some steps and we must follow it.

What You Need To Do Now

Go and start looking for where to get money to import. If you are expecting salary at the end of the month then, have it in mind to divide it for the product and for the ads. If you have savings go and be looking for a way to get it, you don’t keep money in the bank when there are businesses to use it for. Banks are using your money to do business.

If you are not expecting salary and you don’t have savings then go and start looking for a way to get money. Don’t come here and be asking me where to get money because that is many Nigerian National Anthem. I borrowed money to start, Yes! Am a fiverr guy but something happened to my business some years ago and I have to start from scratch. I borrowed 50k and paid it back with 66k within a month.

So, find a way to get money please if you are serious. How you will spend 2018 is in your hand, if you want to spend it working for someone collecting 50k per month or you want to spend it looking for jobs or you want to spend it making nothing less than 100k per month in the private of your bed room you are the one to answer that.

Tomorrow, I will take you through the steps of order the products from this site.

Wait…………..

Is not a must that you use Car Scanner. You can choose any product that you think people will be crazily during this season but am here to talk only on car scanner. If you want my 5 hot product then, maybe you will consider charting with me on whatsapp: 08133176941. But, this car scanner can make you thousands before the end of this year, trust me……………..

WATCH OUT…………………………….

I have tried to add and chat with you on whatsapp but it didn't go. Please add me 08022597996
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by roughdiamond(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2017
I must appreciate your efforts. You are really doing a great job. May God bless your efforts. I am highly following with keen interest.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2017
Am very sorry because I knew that I have disappointed you. I supposed to update yesterday. But I travelled for a business meeting and is all night meeting. I just reach home now and I need to rest.
Please, bear with me. I will update you in the evening please.....

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:40am On Dec 02, 2017
chuksLetting:

I have tried to add and chat with you on whatsapp but it didn't go. Please add me 08022597996

Try to recheck it. If I add you, how many people will I be adding everyday. It maybe your phone
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 5:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Be getting ready for the Facebook's ads
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by timkuro(m): 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
We've been waiting keenly BOSS

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by africanman85: 8:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
timkuro:
We've been waiting keenly BOSS
for the short movie ads, wat are we going to use it for ?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by africanman85: 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
webme:
Be getting ready for the Facebook's ads
I wanted to quote you but quoted the wrong person. The short movie ads, wat is it going to be use for ?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
Am so, so sorry for the late replied. Have been so busy since yesterday.

We want to start on how to set up facebook ads.

Before we go deeply on that I want to tell you that facebook is the livewire of any business today. If you are selling sand, you can target people who need it through facebook. No matter what you are selling, facebook is the right place to advertise.

Facebook is also very cheap. Despite the fact that they will be showing your ads to the right people, they will still charge small amount of money. For example; one of the ads am running on facebook, they charge me #1.20 per engagement. If I want to advertise on Nairaland or Linda Blog do you know how much it will cost to place ads on the right place and I may not even get the result I will get in using just 3k on facebook. Linda Blog will even give me more result than Nairaland because ladies need that products more than man.

Now, Facebook is charging me #1.20 per engagement and every 3k I spent to advertise always give me nothing less than 15sales and the products is selling for 10k which is 150k right? I don’t need to tell you that the result is good especially when the profits is good because the same products cost me less than $3 both order and shipping.

I was able to get that result because I targeted the right audience. Though, my first 3ads was bad. I can remember that the first ads I set back in 2015 was bad. I spent $10 to get only five sign up to my newsletters for one of my health blog. Even around January when I want to set ads for this same products I made little mistake by targeting the wrong people. I can remember that I spent 2k to make just 2sales which is very bad. Though I still make a lot of gain but, if you want to make six figures weekly, that one is not good.

I was not okay; I have to sit down re-strategize to see where I can find my audience. It was then I knew that narrow further your audience on facebook will give you good result. And if you understand what you are selling you will know where your audiences are and how to find them.
Tomorrow, I will be using the car scanner as an example. How to target the right audience who are interested in car scanner.

NOTE:

The Tutorial is not a video and If you really want to learn how to advertise on Facebook I will advice you go for my Video Tutorial on how to make money on Importation where I explained into details on how to target the right audience and other things. To tell you the truth, you can be making millions on this importation every single month. The money you make depends on the amount you spent for your ads and the best place to do that ads is facebook. But the tutorial is not free ooooo.

We are starting fully on Monday but I will still update tomorrow. You can also use tomorrow to ask any questions and I will be happy to answer you.

Good Night................

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by chybyke4ly(m): 5:56am On Dec 03, 2017
Thanks, oga, for the vital infos you're giving here. My question goes : 1688 is all in Chinese language, how do you perfectly search for products on it. One might see some products on Alibaba or aliexpress and may decide to look out for it on 1688. How does he/she get to narrow his/her search so as to get desired result
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2017
chybyke4ly:
Thanks, oga, for the vital infos you're giving here. My question goes : 1688 is all in Chinese language, how do you perfectly search for products on it. One might see some products on Alibaba or aliexpress and may decide to look out for it on 1688. How does he/she get to narrow his/her search so as to get desired result
Thanks for the question.
If you follow me very well you will see how I said you can translate the site Language.
Masks sure you get the real name of the product you want to search for. Sometimes you may not get it but if its hot products you will surely get it. And we are focusing on the hottest products.
You can also go to Google translator and translate the products language from English to Chinese language and use it to search.....

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by mukhcech(m): 10:34am On Dec 03, 2017
I am a late commer. Buh I promise to use the info here to the best of my ability.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
mukhcech:
I am a late commer. Buh I promise to use the info here to the best of my ability.
You are not late bro... Just follow the steps and you will see result
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
I noticed that many people who are selling information on Importation are not giving full information like how to sell your imported products.

To import is not the main thing, the koko is how to sell your imported products.

This is the reason why I will advice you don't miss my next update that I have started yesterday about Facebook ads. I just gave little introduction about it yesterday, I will introduce you to some elements today.

Make sure you don't miss my next update in the evening. Happy Sunday.......

Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by kemkem303: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Pls can you give us the names of reliable shipping companies?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2017
kemkem303:
Pls can you give us the names of reliable shipping companies?

There are many. Use DHL, Noningking, FedEx and other one. But I have my personal shipping company that I recommend on my video course. You can consider getting the course.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by johnez4u: 12:21am On Dec 04, 2017
Ride on Bro.. Waiting 4 ur update.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 6:56am On Dec 04, 2017
johnez4u:
Ride on Bro.. Waiting 4 ur update.

I will update soon
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by akenzua74: 7:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning, thanks for the selfless info given so far. Honestly am looking beyond the Xmas season, for the first time, I see a reliable mini importation teacher. Yes what you are giving here is cool and update but I personally want to get your training materials, I know it's not free. Valuable knowledge is not cheap, thanks once more.
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 7:58am On Dec 04, 2017
You welcome @ akenzua74
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by africanman85: 8:34am On Dec 04, 2017
webme:

I will update soon
How do I sell or gain trust from a buyer to pay me if don't reside in Lagos ?
Re: Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 by webme(m): 9:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Good morning and happy first Sunday in the month of Dec. Hope you are not one of the people who is not happy anytime they hear someone talk about Monday because of the annoyed job. Sorry, if you are… Lolz………. grin grin grin But you can forget about that within the next 6months. Sure…………..

Am so, so, sorry because I promised to update yesterday and I failed. Hope you will accept my apology? Thanks.

CONTINUE TO FACEBOOK ADS

If you don’t know anything about facebook ads it will be difficult for you to understand write up. The only way you can learn is through video. But this post will help people who knows little or who is expert on facebook ads.

You can check the pictures bellow to see the steps by step on what I will be discussing here. If you login to your facebook ads, you will see Traffic, engagement, Apps install, video views, Lead generations, Conversation, Store visits. Etc.

All these have their purpose. I explained the work on my videos, you can still get it and If you get it you will have access to my future videos on facebook ads for free.

Now, what you need there is Engagement. You want likes, share and comment on your ads so far you are not sending people to your store right? You are selling it on facebook. And with my experience, people use to notice any ads with good engagement. And if your ads have good engagement, anytime you want to advertise it again, facebook will charge you less than the first time.

I usually paid for engagement for the products am advertising on facebook. Though I do send traffic to my website and I used lead generation sometimes for my clients and I even want to start using it for real estate business because I have some Tips on how you can use Lead Generation to make good sales on real estate.

Advice:

In trying to sell your products on facebook, don’t try to use video views. Is a waste of money, with my experience, video views is not good. Pay for engagement and you will get good result.

After choosing your objective, It will take you to another page as you can see on my second pix. You will need to choose the name of the campaign the age, the location, the audience interest and the budget.

In choosing the age, it depends on the products you are selling. But if you are selling car scanner, I will advice you chose from 26-55. Yes! That is the best. You don’t want to choose from 18 because 95% of Nigerian 18years are not using car, we are in Nigeria not in US. But there are many 24years old who is using car. If you check facebook insight audience you will see that the % from 26-34 will be higher. But you need to extend it to 55years.

After choosing the age, you will need to choose the right location. You can choose by state or even a town. For example, when I started, I don’t want to use any delivery company and I was not in Lagos. I try targeting Lagos state alone because my brother was in Lagos and once I get order, he will go and deliver it there. Though the result is okay but, if you want to make good sales, you better target all Nigeria and use delivery company.

You can still target a place if what you are selling is within that environment. Like if you have an even center and you know that people in Ibadan cannot come to Lagos after the church service to come and rent your event for reception, is not possible. Then, you need to target only Lagos. Even you can target your area alone. Let say your club house is In Abule Egba and you are targeting people at Lekki or Ajah, is a waste of money. You can target people in Agege, Abule egba, Ijaye, Ikeja, Iyana Paja. Etc. With that you will get the right audience.

So, make sure you target the right audience for you not to be paying more than what you will get. You can even target outside the country. Last year when I was promoting clickbank products, I notice that am not getting good result, I now make some research to see the countries that buying clickbank products very well. I notice that 11 different countries are buying clickbank more than other countries. I placed an ads and target 5 of these countries and I got good result. So, make sure you know where your audiences are and target them.

I will talk about Interest in the next update. But before I will leave this page. I will advice you that. If you are selling making money products or you are selling Digital products. Don’t even try to target North, I mean Nigeria north except Abuja. Because you will not get good result, that is the truth talk!

If you have been selling online before, maybe you are selling health products, or any digital products shaaa. You will notice that 99% of people who calls you are either Yoruba or Igbo. If you have not take note then, you are not a good marketer. But, physical products, you can target them because you are targeting Nigeria. Though the calling rate from there will still be very low but you will still get result.

Be expecting my next update about what and what to use as your audience interest.

If you want to learn it fast and you want to get the video course. You can consider going for my course. Is all about importation but those who have gotten it can see that I explained very well on how to advertise and get good responds. You can still order for your own today. If you get it, you will get access to my free training on facebook marketing that I will start next week, where I will be showing you how to drive traffic to your website, how to target the right audience for any products, how to get lead and many more.

If you want to get it then, chart with me on Whatsapp: 08133176941. I will be expecting your reply soon.

2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) / United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / How to start a lucrative Human hair business with 100-200k

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72