Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian (10929 Views)

Letter To The Less Privileged, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian / Letter To The Grudgeful Soul From Anothernigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 7:46am On Nov 28, 2017
I honestly don't know where I belong. Sometimes, I'm this really loud guy and, moments later, I am the most silent person I know. I love to go out and meet others but I barely share my desires with others for fear of being regarded as weird. I would be having maximum satisfaction in someone's company and, the next hour, I'm irritated. I tire of friends easily. I often want to be left alone and I really become edgy when someone seeks for me. Yet, if someone doesn't seek for me for a while, I decide to see the person as a monster even if it is what I wanted in the first place. Honestly, I'm lost and confused, blurred between two lines. I find myself on the brink of our culture and the western's easily. I just don't understand what I am and I hope someone out here would help.

3 Likes

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by kingkuntaval: 7:49am On Nov 28, 2017
syncACE:
nice write up..but i dont agree with the bragging part...am an extrovert and i dont brag, funny enough there are introverts who brag...
I think bragging has to do with an individual's psychology and ego control...

Nice angle though, but I think extroverts are more predisposed to bragging, because they often say stuff that aren't well thought out, that may rub off as bragging to the listening party(ies).

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Uyi168: 7:53am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
aunty stop bleaching na cry
Is it ur bleaching lol..
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by updatechange(m): 8:13am On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by rali123(f): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
aunty stop bleaching na cry

Thanks for the advice...
You can get solution to your coloured teeth with us though.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:16am On Nov 28, 2017
rali123:

Thanks for the advice...
You can get solution to your coloured teeth with us though.
lol my coloured teeth are natural , not as a result of inferiority complex like yours grin I must yellow grin
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by updatechange(m): 8:21am On Nov 28, 2017
MrThisandthat:
From www.anothernigerian.com

Hello darling, How are you today?. I’m sure you’re doing alright despite the daily hustle and bustle that are inevitable in our country. If you’re an extrovert, this might be all you need to start your day.

From the dictionary, an extrovert is a friendly person who enjoys talking to and being with other people. In my own point of view, I’d say the definition doesn’t do enough justice to it;an extrovert is someone who feels energized by spending time or being around other people. You may have a hard time fixing yourself into this specie of humans but if you love meeting new people or if a big social event leaves you feeling energized and renewed then might just be the guy I’m talking to.

On the positive side, you are often described as a talkative, Sociable,action oriented, enthusiastic, friendly and outgoing individual. You don’t just enjoy talking to friends, family members and Co workers; you love to strike up conversations with total strangers. You are very open and people find it easy to get to know you. You’re willing to share your thoughts and feelings without reservation. Solving problems by discussing them is what you do best. When on a first date, you’d rather go to a live concert at a Central Park than stay at home and watch Netflix over a glass of wine.
As much as being an extrovert has it’s many pluses, it also has very grave minuses. You become too loud and often predictable. Since bragging is a “follow-come”package,you begin to acquire enemies within your own circle. Most often you act first before thinking and this leaves you in deep regret sometimes. Sarcasm is one of your greatest tool, in fact you’re endowed with it but in the long run people become highly irritable to it. Extroverts are more likely to engage in antisocial or delinquent behaviors. Your innocence is divine and sugar coating is not one of your traits.
Learning to control your tongue will save you a great deal of trouble. Try as much as possible to keep secrets. Avoid silly jokes and do not pry on people’s feelings. Don’t relent on being outright,the world may use a lot of it right now.

Remember that extroversion isn’t an all or nothing trait; it’s actually a continuum and some people might be very extroverted while others are less so(ambiverts). As much as you have so much outward happiness, there’s a great deal of unresolved conflict within you. Try to make yourself happy first before anyone or anything else. Reach an orgasm of inner peace!!!

Yours truly,
Sassynigerian.

For Another Nigerian's Blog

Source: http://anothernigerian.com/2017/11/letter-to-the-extroverts-from-sassynigerian.html

You write a letter to extroverts... well it's ok just that I would rather be a sociable, outgoing and remorseful individual than to be like a dummy who focuses primarily on his own mind���

cool
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by rali123(f): 8:23am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
lol my coloured teeth are natural , not as a result of inferiority complex like yours grin I must yellow grin

Oh 'so natural' looking for 'ways' to bleach it shocked cool
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
rali123:

Oh 'so natural' looking for 'ways' to bleach it shocked cool
kwantinue your bleaching , u looking pale already grin
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:37am On Nov 28, 2017
apharm:

Jumia is a scam
very big scam. Items you want are all sold out. Who bought them when on the black Friday itself, the site shut down?

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by syncACE(m): 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
kingkuntaval:

Nice angle though, but I think extroverts are more predisposed to bragging, because they often say stuff that aren't well thought out, that may rub off as bragging to the listening party(ies).
hmmm...well thats another perspective too...anyways we are who we are

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by internationalman(m): 9:05am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
kwantinue your bleaching , u looking pale already grin
Every fair person now bleaches in ur eyes?

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
internationalman:

Every fair person now bleaches in ur eyes?
being pale and natural fairness aint the same , so u should know the difference before quoting me next time
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by internationalman(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
being pale and natural fairness aint the same , so u should know the difference before quoting me next time
And how did you know her fairness isn't natural?
Or do u know her right from time?
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by DancingSkeleton(m): 9:50am On Nov 28, 2017
internationalman:

And how did you know her fairness isn't natural?
Or do u know her right from time?
oga buttlicker no mention me again
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by internationalman(m): 9:55am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
oga buttlicker no mention me again
Bcoz u r black u expect everyone to b as black as u are also.
Animal

2 Likes

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by DancingSkeleton(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
internationalman:

Bcoz u r black u expect everyone to b as black as u are also.
Animal
im not dark dumbo
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Omarcasd: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2017
Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by samuelezekiel(m): 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
I am an Ambivert. smiley

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by internationalman(m): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2017
DancingSkeleton:
im not dark dumbo
Seeing is believing dumbo
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Ezionye(f): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
updatechange:

You write a letter to extroverts... well it's ok just that I would rather be a sociable, outgoing and remorseful individual than to be like a dummy who focuses primarily on his own mind���

cool

Did the meaning of remorseful change? Cos I don't see the corelation
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Ashley86400: 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
kay29000:
Netflix... Central Park....Please OP what are these? We are in Nigeria not America.

On the topic... I salute all the extroverted people out there. As an introvert, I usually like to have one or two extroverts around me. I love the balance... And we understand each other's personalities.
That's when you know they're just copying and pasting.

1 Like

Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Slatonasdsa: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Don't say, do, or THREATEN to do anything that's detrimental to the security, success, or reputation of Nairaland.
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by oblaak(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
I'm an extreme introvert. I enjoy the lonely moments. I enjoy the imaginations about life and the world. I hardly get into trouble and everyone seems to respect me because they don't even know who or what I am. I smile a lot to anyone I speak with for the first time and I just think that's where they begin to love me. I don't like being around extroverts most of the time. They talk too much and make you loose balance in your own world of fantasy. But when I'm with a fellow introvert like me, we tend to be our own extroverts as we change to something else immediately. In my next world, I pray never to become and extrovert. Let extroverts go for extroverts and leave the introverts alone to their peaceful world of fantasy.
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
I honestly don't know where I belong. Sometimes, I'm this really loud guy and, moments later, I am the most silent person I know. I love to go out and meet others but I barely share my desires with others for fear of being regarded as weird. I would be having maximum satisfaction in someone's company and, the next hour, I'm irritated. I tire of friends easily. I often want to be left alone and I really become edgy when someone seeks for me. Yet, if someone doesn't seek for me for a while, I decide to see the person as a monster even if it is what I wanted in the first place. Honestly, I'm lost and confused, blurred between two lines. I find myself on the brink of our culture and the western's easily. I just don't understand what I am and I hope someone out here would help.

finally..... grin grin grin

i swear this is me, i think this is where the ambiverts come along,but not too sure though
introversion and/or extroversion is not as simple as black and white, its more like a scale, some are more introverted and others are more extroverted, while some seem to have a balance of both qualities
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by itsandi(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Introverts are not too good either
A letter to introverts will balance this grin

Enjoy cool stories, poems, series and articles on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by Gentew(m): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
I used to have a friend like that..... he talks too much that i sometimes pray inside me so he can keep shot for a while.
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by techsparkhub: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2017
apharm:

Jumia is a scam

It's.not
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by apharm(m): 4:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
techsparkhub:

It's.not
Then what is it? Fraud?
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by techsparkhub: 7:05am On Nov 30, 2017
apharm:

Then what is it?
Fraud?

www.google.com/?
What's happening right now is what i call illiteracy
When you don't know the meaning of scam and fruad at same time
I'm sorry to say, yhu are very dumb and stupid just like donald trump
Re: Letter To The Extroverts, From Sassynigerian by apharm(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
techsparkhub:

www.google.com/? What's happening right now is what i call illiteracy When you don't know the meaning of scam and fruad at same time I'm sorry to say, yhu are very dumb and stupid just like donald trump
when you can't spell correctly? Jumia has shipped your brain. no wonder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DEFILED - A Short Story / Elements Of The Plot Of Tragedy / The Divorce Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.