Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals (601 Views)

I Will Never Flaunt My Bae Online Again — Dancer Korra Obidi Vows (Video) / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / I Make N600,000 Every Week’ – Bobrisky Reveals Shocking Details Of His Lifestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by yawadeyonline(m): 9:26pm On Nov 27, 2017
Bobrisky is super pissed with his mystery bae, and to teach the unknown folk a lesson, he has gone off to have mindblowing $ex with an ex.
Drama started over the weekend when Bobrisky revealed why he would no longer be attending Oritsefemi’s Lagos wedding.
According to him, his ‘bae’ banned him from attending the high-profile event, and this did not go down well with our favourite crossdresser.
To get his revenge, Bobrisky took to his SnapChat last night to rant about what he intended to do, and then he posted the photo of his outfit, plus a pack of condom. He was not joking at all.
This is the first time he would be talking about Cheat!ng on his significant other. Only last month, Bobrisky shut down the damn internet when he announced that he ‘squirts’ when he makes love with bae.
Well, dude is squirting for another partner, and we can’t wait to see how this pans out for him.
See more of his post:
http://yawadeyonline..co.ke/2017/11/bobrisky-says-im-definitely-going-to.html

Re: ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by Northernonyenku(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
See d cheap condom his even using...cancer of the anus fall on him/her
Re: ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by MaestroKels(m): 9:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
Of all condoms na gold circle he con see buy. Sense fall on him...
Re: ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by morbeta(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
This manwoman is just an abysmal distraction and pollution of moral breath.....squirt while it last.
Re: ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by Paulosky1900: 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
one day go be one day MONKEY WILL GO MARKET AND WONT RETURN giantic dick that will dismantle that he/she ass is still in prison doing pressup
Re: ‘i’m Definitely Going To Cheat On My Bae Today’ – Bobrisky Reveals by BTT(m): 11:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good old GoldCircle.
Worth a zillion times than Bobrisky.

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA Fake Housemate : Jon Ogah Reacts To #ENDSARS Campaign / "My Twin": Singer Runtown Shares New Cute Photo Of His Son / PHOTOS: Davido And Wizkid Hug On Stage At Davido's "30 Billion Concert"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.