Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,028 members, 7,807,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed (1522 Views)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Indispensable Qualities To Develop If You Must Succeed In Any Online Business / 9 Signs You Will Never Succeed As A Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
One of the primary reasons why people struggle financially is because they cannot control their emotion of fear. This kind of people associate negativity to every opportunity they come across, they might see that 99% chances of it working, but still will stick with the 1% chance of it not working. That's a mindset you need to get rid of, I didn't achieve all I have now because I was playing it safe, it was actually because I took a lot of risks, and I also failed a couple of times, but you also need to change your mindset about failure, to me failure is the mother of all success, because if you don't fail, then you won't put in more work to win next time. The thing I always say to people is this: If you avoid failure, you also avoid success...
Re: Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
Don't give fear of failing a room in your life...it kills destiny faster than you think,because it will prevent you from doing what you should do...A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

1 Like

Re: Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed by hotobo(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
i sent you PM no response then how do I contact you
Re: Change Your Investment Mentality First,if You Must Succeed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
hotobo:
i sent you PM no response then how do I contact you
I DON'T REPLY PM,JUST CALL ME OR WHATSAPP

(1) (Reply)

Meet This Beautiful Female Shoe Maker / Zenith Bank Boss Jim Ovia Loses $64million / Aba Goes Into Mannequin Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.