Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh (39673 Views)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Adieza(m): 10:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Pastor Enoch Adeboye started the bidding to build a new auditorium for $3,000,000. That is three million USD or N1 billion naira.

No wonder, even Governor Ambode of Lagos declared that the GO's and the pastors in Nigeria are encouraging corruption. Where in Jesus name can someone get N1 billion Naira in Nigeria to donate to the church to build an auditorium without stealing it from the Government? Even genuine businessmen cannot give away such money without affecting their business.

O lord! how long can we go on like this? Children are dying in the desert and enslaved in Libya. Pastor Adeboye, where is your conscience?

How did we get here men of god?

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=298805307292251&id=158338594672257

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by swazpedro(m): 10:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
If I talk them go say I talk

9 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Paulosky1900: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
KNEEL DOWN AT THE CORNER OF UR ROOM AND PRAY GOD THAT SEES IN THE SECRET WILL HEAR UR PRAYERS,HELP THE ORPHANS AND THE NEEDY....ITS HIGH TIME DIS OUR SO CALLED(pharises) PASTORS WILL STOP TAKING US AS COWARDS AND FOOLS.

89 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by OtemSapien: 4:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by felixomor: 7:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
more
What is the relationship between these pictures of libya maltreating black africans and the topic?

Na wa. Operation everyone must blog pastor matter.

Pls continue.

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by spongeisback: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Shut the fück up you bloody fool. This pastors have a civic responsibility to perform but they've left it in the hands of "God" when they need money they can squeeze out the last penny from their members but when the case is reversed they remember "God is a rich God pray to him" anybody that sees nothing wrong with this what this men do is not human! What the actual hell?!
They've all being talking about tithe up and down. Non of this useless bastard men of god have come out to condemn what's going on in Libya, damn Libya is too far what about Nigeria?! Next year Nigeria will have the poorest people in the world and this motherfûcker is bold to say "the only reason we take offerings from you is to remove you from poverty" AM SO PAINED! Fück you! Fûck adebole. Useless man with useless followers. If there's hell the hottest part is reserved for you all.

119 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by spongeisback: 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Adieza:
more

He's expecting osibanjo to steal from the government coffers and give to him. This useless man doesn't mind how the money is gotten as long as it serves his purpose.

The way the country is do we still need more churches? More than 60 MILLION Nigerians lack good toilets. Millions of kids are out of school. Ask I type this at least 3 women have lost their lives giving life, malaria is killing 4 people per second.

All they care is to compete between themselves. Since Oledepo got a billion naira building from an "anonymous donor" Harry Potter wants his own.

125 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by nairavsdollars(f): 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
If you are ready to chop fresh human shit with bread, some young boys will show you the way

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by MrMoney007: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
so that long mouthed Man of tithe is still chasing more money.
I pity the sheeple

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Great question...

Lagos Ibadan Expressway business centres are not smiling this period grin grin

They have their people in high places in federal government, state governments, local governments, other public centres and corporate institutions where they flout their memberships, singing and praising their GO shocked shocked

Their people are now in position of authority including managing the country's treasury

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by ShitHead(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
His boy is the Vice President...don't worry, the money will come. What are governments for?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by kay29000(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
You can't blame the Shepard for sheep flocking to him. Once you continue to have sheep that don't want to think for themselves, you will continue to have Shepards who will need money for the services they render to the sheep. Simple. Stop blaming the Shepard all the time.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Untainted007: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Money making has taken over salvation in Churches. Pastors only emphasize their sermons on prosperity without talking about how to make people to gain heavenly heritage. No wonder Jesus said "Will he still be able to meet the faithful ones when He comes back again"

10 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Abi
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Kobicove(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Anyone who can see beyond his nose knows that most of the churches in Nigeria are merely business centres masquerading as religious organisations undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by lonelydora: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Dear Lord,

Answer my prayers and bless me so much to the extent that i can freely give back to you the 1 billion naira without stress. Bless me dear Lord to the extent people will start gossiping that i have done rituals. Amen.

The man is poor in spirit shaa. He thinks poorly

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Throwback: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Robbers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Meti99(m): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Kingcesar: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Patiently waiting for daddy freeze the wicked producer grin

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jericco1(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
some people will still pay. don't complain.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by miqos03: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
he donated 1billion for the new auditorium they moved into last year.
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by wittyt98(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Who ask for his donation?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Marcofranz(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Who am I to judge?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by seguno2: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
By stealing and not paying salaries and taxes.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by niggi4life(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
If 1million people donate 1,000naira each, one Billion don complete...shikena!!!!

No wonder a friend who is a well to do Entrepreneur told me, to make money in Nigeria is so easy, just think of making One naira from an average Nigerian and you are already a multimillionaire

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Kkk.....and the Lord said I will start my judgement from my house
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by Oyindidi(f): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Lies
Re: Where Will Pastor Adeboye Get N1 Billion To Build New Auditorium? - Aroms Aigbeh by chukslawrence(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Rukendo Peters Buys Wheelchair For Crippled Man Who Came For Dedication / When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Businesswoman Loses N97million, House, Searching For Rev Father Mbaka.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.