Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) (61702 Views)

Kekwaru Ngozi Mary Gets Free Canada Permanent Residency After Returning $70,000 / If You Haven't Entered Plane At 40, Life Has Passed You - Nigerian Man / How Did This Couple Manage To Beat Security Check And Entered Plane With This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2017
being her 1st time i could only imagine that awkward feelin d moment d flight took off n landing... grin
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by goldenarrow: 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Ehnhen na so abi?

Joking time don begin

As big as I am I never count 200million for my life.
God help me o

Me too. I want what happened to her happen to me but the in the mode of N200m.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by nams77: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2017
cummando:
Ehnhen na so abi?

Joking time don begin

As big as I am I never count 200million for my life.
God help me o
Lol...Come make I give you cant
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Confirm
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by DialoadedBlog: 8:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmmm this is really a good thing o
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by MEILYN(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
even me at 33years have not even seen an airplane not to talk of flying in it. Baba God pick my call.
You just won yourself a plane ticket in the month of November courtesy of Meilyn Music. Please send me a message, you will get a ticket in the month of November, tell us where you are flying within Lagos. Your flight is within Lagos and it must be in the month of November. Thank you.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
yea we are terrorist.

The little child down there is also a terrorist,you can see him with the weapons we are using in terrorising the zoo.

Yes he is a terrorist if that's what you wanna hear , you don't have to carry physical weapons to be a terrorist , an act liable to disintegrate the unity of this country can be termed as an act of terrorism
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by olafestid(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Am happy for her shocked same thing goes to me, aside from that one wey dey fly for up, I never see plane b4, I used to imagine how big it will be cool
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Humility017:

don't be surprised the dude mom had never flew on an aeroplane before....
I have learnt to spend on my mom,siblings and friends first....before any random girl...
because in time of challenges they're my first point of call...
naso o. upped d money i gave my sibllings in school after one yeye gal i spent on, go serve den begin live with another man lol
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 9:11am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob.we are not like west where you have yoruba muslim and yoruba christians

madam Igbo is not Ipob...I'm Igbo and not part of ur Ipob nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by queenfav(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2017
HtwoOw:
I am almost certain she bought 64 gig memory card for that day

Every inch of that plane must have been snapped grin grin

God helep me too oo
hahahahaha, u are something else.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Do you think its for free?

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

He spend the weekend there.
Sharrap. Preacher of doom. Let's see your own good deed.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by ibrokola(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
Some afonjas and abonki will tell you how igbo hate themselves,

Igbo amaka
It's not a regional or tribal thing. Its a man with a beautiful heart reaching out with a gift!
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2017
quote author=sarrki post=62778307]

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

He spend the weekend there.[/quote]
Nigerians and reading between lines. That's why they will say they don't get blessings. Do you think everyone is like you who will want something in return She might be working and weekend will be most convenient for her
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Blackops(m): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
Abeg I never go America before. I wan go America. EPP eDAKUN
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by guji12(m): 9:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Karlovich:
bush girl
Na u bush pass����
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
ipob is igbo and igbo is ipob.we are not like west where you have yoruba muslim and yoruba christians

This thread was peaceful until u brought tribalism in....

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by vicfy(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2017
Well, I hope a generous Lady will hear me say now that "I have not rode in a Range Rover, talk more of flying in an airplane", and it would be awesome to share such memories anytime soon.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Betty4U: 10:08am On Nov 28, 2017
MikeBetty:
Must You Comment Like A Zombie In Every Thread? How Much Is A Returning Ticket From East To Lagos That Someone Cannot Offer To A Fellow Free Of Charge? Your Rate Of Poverty Has Made It Sound Imposible To You. Some People Built Houses Worth Millions Of Naira For Poor In The Society, Others Buy Cars That Worth Millions For The Poor. Appreciate Good Thing So That It Will Come Your Way. No Gift Is Too Small, But Poverty Has Made It Sound Impossible To You That Someone Paid Returning Ticket For A Fellow From East Free Of Charge.
Bros @ MikeBetty
I never enta too and go like to enta o...
Any help for me.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Humility017(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
yeyerolling:
naso o. upped d money i gave my sibllings in school after one yeye gal i spent on, go serve den begin live with another man lol
I don't get you bro....you mean the lady you spent money on....make fool of herself going to live wit another man
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by paix(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2017
For everything in life there's always a first time.
God willing, you'll fly till you loose count.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by Vicolan: 10:38am On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:

Your analogy is wrong....

So no Ipob Muslim and Ipob Christian?....

Weldone Ma....

I hail
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Firefire:

Kworupted mind.

'Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks' & write. undecided

Homie where have u been, i have been looking for ur posts gan....hope u are still in PDP oo, no decamp we need constructive argument for 2019. em sarrki must not have a field day ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by anyicash(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
I always say this...a stranger is ur real brother or relation....forget family, forget friends...they will only identify with you when you are rich...forget them.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by GenAnsahCinC: 11:15am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Its a Greek Gift
Read between the lines
u are right. The man don yash her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by greencard: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2017
anyicash:
I always say this...a stranger is ur real brother or relation....forget family, forget friends...they will only identify with you when you are rich...forget them.
speak for yourself man.. Speak for yourself.
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by williams080: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2017
O lord my God crown me with good idea to direct billions of Usd into my bank account in no distance time, Thank u baba God u ve done it before u will do it again in my life time in Jesus name, Amen!
Re: Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos) by globalid: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Its a Greek Gift

Read between the lines

why cant you be positive for once? Nigerians are kind hearted people,just because you cant do a thing doesn't mean it cant be done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / UK Airport Runway Blocked By Activists To Stop The Deportation Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.