Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? (2558 Views)

Video: Two Nigerian Girls In A Street Fight / Why Don't Nigerians Like To Be Corrected? / Why Don't Nigerian Parents Want Their Offsprings To Understand Their Dialect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by 50Cent2: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
Do our Naija girls talk dirty at all, I have never met any Naija girl that talks dirty, especially when it comes to intimacy, my friends tell me that they experience girls talking dirty all the time!!!!! however, I have date other african girls who talk dirty, I like a girl to be real and not put on a fake persona.

Share your experience
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by chrisexy(m): 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
Most naija girls ar conservative wen it comes 2 intimacy issues. Dey feel it's unafrican 4a girl 2talk dirty. Although some whom ar daring do it
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by iice(f): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2010
So because they don't talk dirty, it means they are not 'real' roll eyez
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by makky(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2010
Well it all depends, it all depends on how free d man is wt u. Some men dnt like it and sum do. I like dirty talks and i feel free and lighter wen i got a date who wants me to say things just d way they are, it spices up a relationship
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by harakiri(m): 12:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
It depends on you (the guy).Women tend to adjust to the kind of man they are dating.If she knows you are open and free minded, then all is well.The lady i'm currently with used to be the shy type. . .now we talk really dirty and 90% of the time, she initiates sexxX.Everything depends on you.You can't expect to start talking dirty from day one.You might think she's a slut.Also, you might want her to talk dirty and when she starts over doing it, you will be the one opening another thread about her being a slut.Be careful what you wish for.

End of.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by HC: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
cool
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by kodewrita(m): 9:01am On Mar 30, 2010
Rephrase as Why dont MY girlfriends talk dirty? because you dont.

I came in late into the dating game and one of the few things I found out as a late beginner was that girls seem to like talking dirty contrary to what you are telling us here. In fact its a sure way of getting to the finish line faster than any of your esoteric schemes. It gets the topic on the table and hopefully between the sheets.

In conclusion, THEY DO BUT YOU DONT either because you are scared or too vulgar too early.
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by africanboy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
i agree with the last comments, i have a lot of vulgar ladies. i have also met a lot of ladies who talk dirty. its just learning how to get them to be vulgar or dirty,
Re: Why Don't Nigerian Girls Talk Dirty? by BlueMagic2(m): 2:15am On Apr 05, 2010
@50cent, Little do u know! Depends on d naija girls u've been dating or hanging out with. Most naija girls i dated were really into dirty talk cos am a real big liberal & freak by nature. I love dirty talk especially in d bedroom. Although most of em are conservative or reserved or pretend, when u get 2 know them, deep down they talk dirty & act dirty. And those that dont just are lookin for an excuse to do it. We all have a freak in us, jst need something/some1 to bring it out! I had a G/frnd back then, when we were out with friends will jst whisper in my ear that she's Hot & wants us 2 go ***K somewhere or tell me that she feels like givin me a B/J, how's dat for dirty talk. 1 minute u are talkin football or politics or anything & d next minute ur mind starts runnin riot! Geez! that kind of stuff really spices up a relationship u know wat i mean! wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cia: Average Life Expectancy In Nigeria Is 47.56, Monaco 89.73, Angola 38.76 / Opinion: Andyblaze, Onihaxy, Tosyne2much Are More Popular Than Seun. AGREE? / Pay When Your Visa Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.