Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files (1754 Views)

How To Crack An Encrypted Winrar Archive Without Password? / How Can I Bypass And Reset A Passworded Laptop / Unlock All Your Passworded Laptops Here Except Dell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by ponana(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2010
I download some winzip/winrar files and they ask for password whenever i try to unzip.Does anyone know how i can bypass this?Any help wud be appreciated
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by meandyou00(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2010
how can u bypass my email and open my box?

unless u know the password, silly
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by deji2009(m): 6:48pm On Mar 26, 2010
ponana:

I download some winzip/winrar files and they ask for password whenever i try to unzip.Does anyone know how i can bypass this?Any help wud be appreciated

Download the trial version. i take it you trying to open winrar files which belongs to you ?

Good luck
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by DualCore1: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2010
Provide the filenames of the archives and i'll get you the password.

The filenames have to be exactly the way they were from the download source.
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by 4llerbuntu(m): 2:32pm On Mar 27, 2010
ole thief. see idon tell u this guy, when u go repent?
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by DualCore1: 2:38pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^ i dey wait you. The moment you repent, i'll follow.
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by ponana(m): 7:49pm On Mar 27, 2010
@dualcore
Flash_SlideShow_Builder_v2.3.1.0.rar - RAR archive, unpacked size 11,679,366 bytes

I guess this is the filename you asked for.thanks in advance
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2010
dc - oya find the password for vybe.rar i think i may even have deleted it - spent a LOOONG time searching for it

it contains the album of a female all black quartet called vybe (1994)
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by DualCore1: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2010
ponana:

@dualcore
Flash_SlideShow_Builder_v2.3.1.0.rar - RAR archive, unpacked size 11,679,366 bytes

I guess this is the filename you asked for.thanks in advance

The password is www(dot)fullandfree(dot)info
replace the (dot) with the actual .
---------------------------
OYB, that your JAMB/homework, i don fail am o. File name is too short.
But I have gotten the album I think you're talking about.  Album name: Warm Summer Daze. Na him?
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2010
come winchard, how did u do that ? inbox me guy, or yim ahan. why naw, i can only do that with a app on penguin world and that works for pdf and some rars not all. oya o, i dey hear
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by DualCore1: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2010
You no dey online naw. Holla me on Y!M when you show. But you know what I made you do before I gave you that thingy that time, you know you had to deny penguin. Well this time you go need deny pass penguin o.
That's true, how come I never use that your denial statement against you ever since?
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by ponana(m): 6:53am On Mar 29, 2010
It was written on the winrar interface there and i didnt not know. ANywayz thanks man.Wud appreciate it if you can feel me in on how u got the deed done
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:32am On Mar 29, 2010
Dual Core:

You no dey online naw. Holla me on Y!M when you show. But you know what I made you do before I gave you that thingy that time, you know you had to deny penguin. Well this time you go need deny pass penguin o.
That's true, how come I never use that your denial statement against you ever since?

what are you on about? u wanna blackmail me? with a supposed statement clearly on the strength of your own assertion made under duress?

puhlease. why would i deny my great penguin, u want oyb and texazz to come here and start gloating on irrelevant stuff? grin grin who takes u serious anywayz, water off my back jare. tongue tongue tongue

guy behave naw, i was online ystrday o, just hid my status, kept on seeing winches on my list and had to hide my status, was watching a movie and dozing
Re: How Do I Open Passworded Winrar/winzip Files by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 29, 2010
Dual Core:

The password is www(dot)fullandfree(dot)info
replace the (dot) with the actual .
---------------------------
OYB, that your JAMB/homework, i don fail am o. File name is too short.
But I have gotten the album I think you're talking about.  Album name: Warm Summer Daze. Na him?

yeah. . .

me sef i try sote i no find am

no - album name is vybe

(1) (Reply)

Unlock Ur Mtn, Glo Hsi Etisalat N Zain Modem. / Risks And Challenges Of Hotspot On A Large Scale / Data Recovery Expert In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.