Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger (9788 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / How To Block Email Address (sender) In Windows Live/msn Hotmail / Hurry!dowload The Latest Verssion Of Yahoo Messanger For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 23, 2005
I just discovered this web version of yahoo,msn and AOL messanger chat

http://webyahoo.e-messenger.net/

Why don't you all try it and see what it looks like? It's really fun.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by hotangel2(f): 2:13am On Dec 23, 2005
cheesy. that's funny. The page looks like wat come out on my phone. When i go to yahoo/aol/msn chat.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 23, 2005
Sure girl but its kool
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2005
Well thats was designed for people that dont want installation on yahoo messenger big file on their system.U can even use it on mobile at
www.mob.e-messenger.net
www.wap.e-messenger.net
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by thelastdon(m): 4:35pm On Dec 23, 2005
everyone of you that normally give out ur id and password on other sites, u got enough problem

U c, its like u dont know what those people are after, they might be given u a good service, but they are submitting every information about you to somewhere.......... so, uu should all note that if anyone of you committs a case, especially those wey dey paste dem pictures on net... dem go just catch u one time.. u trust EFCC now and FBI, CIA etc.

But if u no do fraud, u will get free access and nobody is going to keep running after u all.

just think about what I have said, Nigerians should try and be wise..............
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Seun(m): 4:51pm On Dec 23, 2005
Nairaland members are not scammers and so they have nothing to fear. Besides, do you think Yahoo and MSN do not store your details and forward to the US Government on request?
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2005
The downloaded version is better, but the web version is alright, not too bad smiley
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by thelastdon(m): 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2005
Seun, thatz what am trying to say, nobody knows who I am really, cos I am mr nobody, so I dont give my real information on net, anf if I even do, I dont play fraud on net, So I have not fear of being hunted cos very soon I will be the Predator to hunt Fraudsters.

anywhere you are, EFCC must surely catch you or any other LAW enforcing body.

Lol
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2005
huh,u aint trying to be nice at all
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by thelastdon(m): 7:06pm On Dec 23, 2005
@ Queenzy, are you referring to me?
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 23, 2005
undecided undecided
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by hotangel2(f): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2005
Mrdon is speaking french. smiley
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 23, 2005
rolleyes rolleyes
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by LoverBwoy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2005
I think the[b] lastdon [/b] is just trying to say that when signin up for free email and what hav u online,.... u dnt necessarily have to put your real details.like i see some people even on nairaland with their home address ...cheesy includin da number n street...typical Nigeria..thats why i love nigerian university they teach u very well!!

My main question is da EFCC aspect...do they actually catch people in nigeria doing  "yahoo" ??
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2005
Well
Those that put up their full addresses are probably trying to invite new friends over for some house partyyy cheesy cheesy cheesy(jst Jk)
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2005
I have said it before and I'm saying it again. nairaland members do not participate in 419 and so they have nothing to fear. Please.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 28, 2005
Seun abeg helep me sound the trumpet for them to hear smiley
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by thelastdon(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2005
allrice(alright)
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by theORAKU(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2005
ogaDON, why all this fuss abt EFCC catching or not catching?

r u in da game or what? because this thread in da first place had nothng to with efcc,scammers, u brought it all in.

u got sumthng on ur mind to tell us.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2006
Seun i wish we dont have spammers,but you cant swear for NAIRALAND.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by diniiet: 10:11am On Jan 07, 2006
Do anyone know any link same as meebo, which is used for browser based chat for yahoo, and others.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2006
Is it on mobile ..?
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2006
I do know Meebo and a lot like that like Emessenger,IloveIM,e.t.c

I can send you the Emessenger and IloveIM link

www.emessenger.net Note: If dot net doesn't work...then try dot come instead
www.IloveIM.com

Hope I have been of help Dini - iet smiley
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2006
I asked is it on Mobilel browser?
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2006
OhmyGod!OhmyGod!OhmyGod! the link Queenzy gave worked on ma school P.C...it shouldn't because all the chat websites has been filtered from the college intranet...Gosh!I can chat on MSN n YAHOO now whilst in college...yeeha! cheesy

mikebuddy:

I asked is it on Mobilel browser?

I don't know...but I don't think so
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2006
k oh sad
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by sexykelly1: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2006
hiya everyone grin
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2006
sexy_kelly:

hiya everyone grin

Hey there Sexy_Kelly...wassup buddy? smiley kiss cheesy
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2006
Posted by: Z4M4eva
Insert Quote
Quote from: sexy_kelly on Today at 02:18:39 PM
hiya everyone

Hey there Sexy_Kelly...wassup buddy?
You mean my own buddy?

Welcome to Nairaland sexy_kelly
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2006
mikebuddy:

You mean my own buddy?

Yeah...wassup? kiss cheesy
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by mikebuddy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 23, 2006
Ok,it's hot in Nigeria Oh!.Dont wish to be here during this mad season.
Re: Web Version of Yahoo, MSN and AOL Messenger by Z4M4eva(f): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2006
L.O.L haha...you feeling hot and I'm freezing ma a$$ off 'ere cheesy I'm feeling chilly...comon let's swap tongue you feel the cold and I feel the heat! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Laptop Has The Best Battery Life? / Full Meaning Of Sixty (60) Computer Related Acronyms You Should Know!! / ✈✳✅ALL AMERICAN USED APPLE MACBOOK PRO & AIR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.