Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention (2192 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / Vid) Girls Fight Dirty While Getting Eachother Nãked Because Of A Man / Viral Video Of Teen Couple Squeezing Eachother Boob & Kissing Publicly (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Munae(f): 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Barzinime:
But till he does....you better say something nice & soothing

He is in control already.
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Seriously I don't envy married people.

And am kind of dragging my feet on it.

sad

I wonder why people get married when the foundation is filled with all sorts of lies.. It really baffles me..

It's better to be a single mum with adorable kids to care for, than be married and there will no moment of love and peace.. Mehn I can't deal sha.

1 Like

Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Barzinime(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Ok I believe you, can see we are on cruise control....
Munae:

Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by airminem(f): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
tukdi:

Tho it's worrisome but it's none of our business! cool
#MarriageIsNotByForce cool
your opinion i get.
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Barzinime(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
Now you telling me to seat back & relax..
but i believe that you should always ask/go for what you want
Munae:

Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Oyindidi(f): 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
airminem:

your opinion i get.
He is right, the op should mind his/her business.

Someone heard the cry of his neighbor's wife and rushed to separate them. The husband fell on the tiles and died instantly. The neighbor is still in prison.
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by tukdi: 11:41am On Nov 28, 2017
airminem:

your opinion i get.
Thank God dat u've finally undestood me! cool

Come and hug me joor! grin
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by marisdgreat(f): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
Why Will A Man Allow A Woman Beat Him... For What Na... Even If They Are 5, i Will Floor Them...

Ok That Was A Joke...

I Hard A Small Fight With My Ex Last Two weeks, her Fingers Dug Deep Into My Skin Like An Angry Lioness... I Just Had To Leave Her Before She Locates My Cute Face and Make Me Look Like Badagry Express... Some Girls Are Strong Though... I Cant even Imagine Fightin A Lady Like Lalas..
grin grin grin grin cheesy or use her fingers to give u those ibadan tribal marks
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by nNEOo(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
tukdi:

How can a couple dat just got married be fighting up & down at dis early stage and u expect someone to go and separate them, will d person be there forever to separate them?

Let dem do their thing abeg, if dey are not compatible any longer, there should seek the face of God and do d needful Asap! cool

You mean if they live to find out they're not compatible right
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Belafonte(m): 12:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Munae:
I don't even know why people marry sef.

If you want a baby, you don't need marriage for that.

A good marriage is the best environment to raise a child. Unfortunately, people marry the wrong people for them; the term is incompatibility. It's a crazy thing having a spouse that just disgusts you and makes your blood boil.
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Artistree: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
dingbang:
My advise is that the neighbors should inform the police about it,, so that if they eventually kill themselves, the neighbors wont be held liable
My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mind ya business. Did we force them to marry ni This is wat happens when pple allow society nd parents force u to marry. Waiting for thier graphic pics angry grin.
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by airminem(f): 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:

Someone heard the cry of his neighbor's wife and rushed to separate them. The husband fell on the tiles and died instantly. The neighbor is still in prison.
Hmmm
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by airminem(f): 6:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
...For the night is dark and will be full of terror as nightfalls
Re: Couple Will Kill Eachother Today If No Final Intervention by Rubbiish(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oyindidi:

Hmmm....Na wa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Matured Advice / How Do You Cope With Marriage Pressures ? / BAD GANG: Did Anyone Notice This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.