Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

Comfortexport Brings Nigeria Food Stuffs To Your Door Steps Any Where In The Wor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Comfortexport Brings Nigeria Food Stuffs To Your Door Steps Any Where In The Wor (442 Views)

See Foods Stuffs I Bought Today,@4500 ( Onitsha) / See The Food Stuffs I Bought For N80,000 In Kano State / Prices Of Food Stuffs From The Nigerian Bureau Of Statistics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comfortexport Brings Nigeria Food Stuffs To Your Door Steps Any Where In The Wor by fxid10(m): 8:34am On Nov 28, 2017
At ComfortExport we supply Nigeria food stuffs like garri, amala, ogbono, egusi, Bitter leaf, bush meat, smoked fish, dry fish, stock fish, ofada rice, crayfish and many many others to any part of the world.

We also have seeds like Seasame seed, kola nut, bitter kola, and many other seeds. You can reach me on +2347039173910

Why not give us a try today and experience the comfort in our services.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Water Business Experience? / Thailand Plans To Establish Rice Mills In Nigeria / 100% Of Packaging Materials Sourced In Nigeria – Nigerian Breweries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.