Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Help My Step Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Step Sister (3786 Views)

I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+) / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Step-sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Step Sister by johnime: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Below are the narration of her story:

I am a wreck at the moment and hope to God things get better for me. Straight to the point.

I started dating my fiance since September 27th 2008. He was a young man who had nothing but I stayed through to him, I loved him all through the struggle, he became my life and prayer point. There were rough days and good days. He takes me for granted alot and these makes us have misunderstanding and I still forgive him.

Alot of people told me to leave him and go find someone better but I told them i was not there for the material things that things will get better for him. I found out on the 7th year of our relationship that he was osu(outcast), the igbos around will under stand from a conversation with his sister in law and i was shocked and she was shocked that I didn't know because her husband told her before he married her and mine said nothing. I confronted him and all he did was laugh and said that does not matter, I was hurt for a while and I forgave him and we continued. All through my 10 years of relationship I choose not to request for anything not to make him feel bad that he connot provide for me, I just managed whatever I had, from 18 years and now I'm 28 i knew no other man I was faithful to the end . Believing that when the money comes he will take care of me.

Nlers with prayers answered my guy is doing so well for himself now, so well. I was happy because he was more confident in himself and own his own home and car now. I beg him to help me ask any of ha clients for job vacancies he said a man of his status should not so that, I was shocked. All of a sudden my guy calls reduced, he calls only when he wants to have sex and after that he becomes busy. I asked him why is he treating me badly he said he does not know. I told him after 10 years he treats me like crap, he was just looking at me and laughing. Bom can you believe my guy said he does not just feel me anymore after 10 years.

His words I just don't think i can love you anymore. For the past four months i don't know the state of my heart because am gradually dying. No explanation for the break up. Nlers anyone can help
Re: Help My Step Sister by purem(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Am seing some flops at the OP but if it true my sister the only help you need is within u coz u should have know this early on when u first started dating him, by his character, judging from what u wrote on ur OP....

Now you're asking us to help and yhu didn't even drop his number maybe we can call him and beg him for yhu...

All this "have suffering with him" your saying is a crap.. .

Yhu better move on with ur life don't wait for the one da will never come
Re: Help My Step Sister by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Nov 28, 2017
Reading. ....
Re: Help My Step Sister by Lionbite(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2017
No explanation?....This signs were so obvious from onset. The guy never loved you but you ignored all signals. He did'nt started treating you this way when the money came, he has always been like this but you were hell bent on becoming his.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help My Step Sister by SIGE(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
op your topic and your super story does not correlate undecided

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by kodded(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2017
johnime:
[b]I am a wreck at the moment and hope to God things get better for me. Straight to the point.

I started dating my fiance since September 27th 2008. He was a young man who had nothing but i stayed through to him, i loved him all through the struggle, he became my life and prayer point. There were rough days and good days. He takes me for granted alot and these makes us have misunderstanding and i still forgive him.

Alot of people told me to leave him and go find someone better but i told them i was not there for the material things that things will get better for him. I found out on the 7th year of our relationship that he was osu(outcast), the igbos around will under stand from a conversation with his sister in law and i was shocked and she was shocked that i didn't know because her husband told her before he married her and mine said nothing. I confronted him and all he did was laugh and said that does not matter, i was hurt for a while and i forgave him and we continued. All through my 10years of relationship i choose not to request for anything not to make him feel bad tha he counot provide for me, i just managed whatever i had, from 18years and now I'm 28 i knew no other man i was faithful to the end . Believing that when the money comes he will take care of me.

Nlers with prayers answered my guy is doing so well for himself now, so well. I was happy because he was more confident in himself and own his own home and car now. I beg him to help me ask any of ha clients for job vacancies he said a man of his status should not so that, i was shocked. All of a sudden my guy calls reduced, he calls only when he wants to have sex and after that he becomes busy. I asked him why is he treating me badly he said he does not know. I told him after 10years he treats me like crap, he was just looking at me and laughing. Bom can you believe my guy said he does not just feel me anymore after 10years.

His words i just don't think i can love you anymore. For the past four months i don't know the state of my heart because am gradually dying. No explanation for the break up. Nlers anyone can help[/b]
please don't stab him to death sad embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Help My Step Sister by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 28, 2017
some ladies kwo.just put up d "I don't care attitude" and ignore him,if he doesn't call,don't call.Just build ur happiness around urself, don't choke him,let him miss u,let him feel ur absence,don't b too available. Do all dis and his sense will rush back to him and if he starts coming back,don't jump over him lyk UV bin waiting.Respect urself and don't be too desperate.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Step Sister by Ogaezy(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2017
"And he took you for granted and you still forgave him " you were so much all over him that he became more than familiar with you, so nothing excites him about you anymore cos he has seen it all. You should have known that you guys were dating not married, so you should have reserved something's. I don't know why people don't learn, how can you date a guy for 10 years, well the mistake has been made already. Dust yourself up and move on. "the true character of a man comes alive when he gets money".

4 Likes

Re: Help My Step Sister by purem(m): 9:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Iamkashybaby I met u at dis thread and u haven't comment yet dis is my second comment.... Kilode

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by otusnora(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
hmmmm, 10yrs is a really long time. Its nt advisable to be in a too long relationship cos the guy myt get tired of the girl, only in few cases u see long term relationships blossoming to marriage. My dear, its gonna be hard 4u bt nt to worry. Give him sometime to realise himself n mak a decision to com bak to u cos if u force urself to him, he will still nt regard u, pls stay put n be strong.

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by GraGra247(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2017
I would call the girl in the op a first class "mumu" of the highest disorder but I refuse to abuse.

Any girl that stays with a man for 3 years that has not made concrete plans to marry her seriously should be checked mentally.
Re: Help My Step Sister by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 28, 2017
One of the woes of relationships lasting too long at a stage!

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by thestevens: 9:52am On Nov 28, 2017
All these years, have you developed yourself in anyway?, you need to step out of the relationship and be your own person, be your own woman and I'm sure, if he is not the person for you, then the right man will come for you, there is a man for every woman.

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by cyndy1000(f): 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
Just move on and be wiser in your next relationship . Also yeild to advise

2 Likes

Re: Help My Step Sister by johnime: 11:25am On Nov 28, 2017
Bukola89, da si
Re: Help My Step Sister by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow sister all you can do right now, is move on.. but seriously 10 years? He's an ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Help My Step Sister by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
GraGra247:
I would call the girl in the op a first class "mumu" of the highest disorder but I refuse to abuse.

Any girl that stays with a man for 3 years that has not made concrete plans to marry her seriously should be checked mentally.
You mean i should breakup with my 5year course of my girlfriend just because 3years is too enough to marry her? Because she most be through with school before i marry her.
Re: Help My Step Sister by johnime: 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
you can marry her while in school, must u wait till she finishes?
Wiziman:
You mean i should breakup with my 5year course of my girlfriend just because 3years is too enough to marry her? Because she most be through with school before i marry her.
Re: Help My Step Sister by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
johnime:
you can marry her while in school, must u wait till she finishes?
Mba! I was high when i posted those pictures. I'm sorry sir. Cc: Johnime
Re: Help My Step Sister by mikejj(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
ten years with a guy ok fine.what were you doing with your life during that ten years?where you blinded by love not do anything with your life
Re: Help My Step Sister by johnime: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Wiziman:
Mba! I was high when i posted those pictures. I'm sorry sir. Cc: Johnime
Re: Help My Step Sister by pedrilo: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
i personally will not want anytin to do with a girl who cnt add value to herself for 10 fccking good years!
u said u've bn praying and encouraging him all dis years and dat now he is doin very well. so u forgot to pray and encourage urself all dis years abi.
abeg u be liability jare, and trust me no man wants such for a life partner!
ladies need to understand that they must bring much more than just their pvssy to the marriage table.

1 Like

Re: Help My Step Sister by aliondo: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2017
johnime:
Bukola89, da si

slolocares4u@yahoo.co.uk - P.H
Re: Help My Step Sister by habsydiamond(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
U ve seen the sign that he doesn't love yet u stood by him.....an heartbreak does not mean the end to one's life.....pick up the pieces, refurbish it and make it new again...what u don't know is that there is always a girl for every guy out there and also the other way round. Just be patient and prayerful...may God help u
Re: Help My Step Sister by Hector09(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
And u want me to believe this story, nairaland is now a joke, let me be going and be cuming
Re: Help My Step Sister by johnime: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
08138845505-winnie-15k
aliondo:

slolocares4u@yahoo.co.uk - P.H
Re: Help My Step Sister by johnime: 8:03am On Dec 27, 2017
sad
post=62783270:
Reading. ....
Re: Help My Step Sister by LauraClasikVibe(f): 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2021
grin
GraGra247:

Re: Help My Step Sister by Nato008(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2021
honestly I've nothing to say, maybe others will...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Stop Falling For Bleep Boys! Facebook User Cries Out / Ladies... Why? / 7 Types Of Single Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.