Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,237 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? (633 Views)

Ruling On Doing Righteous Deeds With The Aim Of Worldly Gain / To Become Plump / To Gain Weight. / What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Firoq is what divide the ummah of rosul . . . the 1st firoq is khawarij and were called kufar by rosul and sahabahs and killed by Ali.. Quran make takfir of firoq because they divide the ummah of rosul and each one of them rejoices with what they have created themselves . . Rosul and sahabahs make takfir of firoqs while sahabahs killed them e.g khawarij, shia, qodariyah and group of people who refused to pay zakat. AND LET'S THINK OF IT_ WHICH FIROQ DID ROSUL BELONGS TO? sufi? shia? tableeg? and others?. .WHICH FIROQ DID SAHABAHS BELONG TO? sufi? shia? tableeg? and others? .. islam is what ALLAH said, what rosul did and what sahabahs understood . . . Firoq is plain deviation from islam ..its plainly a different religion and its not islam

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2017
There is no shame in accepting the truth . . umar left paganism for islam and so did every other sahabah and we that are muslims today ..we left our fathers religion ( paganism, sufism ) for islam .. DO NOT DIE EXCEPT YOU A MUSLIM
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by iamgenius(m): 3:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't belong to any firqah, but I support any firqah that is on the Sunnah. So, shut up sir.
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
iamgenius:
I don't belong to any firqah, but I support any firqah that is on the Sunnah. So, shut up sir.
Firoq like?
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by iamgenius(m): 12:31am On Nov 29, 2017
I mean I don't belong to any organization (firaq as you called it). Like OTM and others on the Suunah
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2017
iamgenius:
I mean I don't belong to any organization (firaq as you called it). Like OTM and others on the Suunah
OTM and others? there is no single firoq on sunnah mr.man. dat name gan na bidia, amir na bida. those 2 qualities na sure bidia ..
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by Empiree: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
OTM and others? there is no single firoq on sunnah mr.man. dat name gan na bidia, amir na bida. those 2 qualities na sure bidia ..
You and your oga Jabata once said there is no tarbiya in Islam. I even defined it for you monthso ago.

Jabata even said Tarbiya is shirk. Here is your fellow salafi trying to "bring back" tarbiya. He said it is a "lost g legacy".

Lost legacy in salafism not sufism. Sufis have always kept Islamic legacy intact but you people are bidai'ing all Islamic legacy. Tarbiya is not lost. It is well and alive. It is you people that lost it. Sufis are correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yw5087rVAY
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
Empiree:
You and your oga Jabata once said there is no tarbiya in Islam. I even defined it for you monthso ago.

Jabata even said Tarbiya is shirk. Here is your fellow salafi trying to "bring back" tarbiya. He said it is a "lost g legacy".

Lost legacy in salafism not sufism. Sufis have always kept Islamic legacy intact but you people are bidai'ing all Islamic legacy. Tarbiya is not lost. It is well and alive. It is you people that lost it. Sufis are correct

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yw5087rVAY
Very soon, u will say ahmad tijani and ibrahim niyass are SAHABAHS . .tshew . .sufi and muawiyun people claiming ahlu sunnah. DO NOT DIE EXCEPT U A MUSLIM. jani
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by Empiree: 11:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Very soon, u will say ahmad tijani and ibrahim niyass are SAHABAHS . .tshew . .sufi and muawiyun people claiming ahlu sunnah. DO NOT DIE EXCEPT U A MUSLIM. jani
what's this nonsense has to do with what i asked you to watch?
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 7:00am On Dec 03, 2017
Empiree:
what's this nonsense has to do with what i asked you to watch?
Egbon, u know that sufi is not islam, u know sufi is different religion. i just dont understand why you are stil on it and still defending it. anabi is n0t sufi, saabe is not sufi. .tabin not sufi. tabintabin not sufi . . . bawo wa ni sufi se je muslim?
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by Empiree: 4:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Egbon, u know that sufi is not islam, u know sufi is different religion. i just dont understand why you are stil on it and still defending it. anabi is n0t sufi, saabe is not sufi. .tabin not sufi. tabintabin not sufi . . . bawo wa ni sufi se je muslim?
where is your brain?
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2017
Empiree:
where is your brain?
Egbon e fi su sile. sufi ti o exist during rosul era & ALLAH has completed islam ...according to suratul maidah verse 3...during rosul era ni sura yen so kale. ibo ni e ti ri sufi
Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by AlBaqir(m): 6:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
Empiree:
where is your brain?
That dead brain has been buried faah.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Gain If You Die A Member Of A Firoq? by Empiree: 8:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Egbon e fi su sile. sufi ti o exist during rosul era & ALLAH has completed islam ...according to suratul maidah verse 3...during rosul era ni sura yen so kale. ibo ni e ti ri sufi

(1) (Reply)

Punishment For Blasphemy In Islam / Connecting Muslims Across The Globe / Why Does Islam "buy" Its Followers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.