Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" (419 Views)

APC To Oyegun: You Lacked Oshiomhole’s Courage To Face Saraki, Dogara, Others / After Tinubu’s Letter To Oyegun, Buhari Meets APC Chairman / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" by SillyMods: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday tactically reacted to the exit of former Vice President Atiku Abubakar from the All Progressives Congress (APC).
The president expressed his sympathy to the national chairman of the ruling party, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun, over the loss of Atiku.

President Buhari did this inside the Council Chambers of the Aso Rock Presidential Villa in Abuja shortly before inaugurating the Tripartite National Minimum Wage Committee.
The president faced Odigie-Oyegun and said, “Accept my sympathy for losing a senior member of your party.”
Atiku had last Friday announced his exit from the ruling APC.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/atiku-s-exit-accept-my-sympathy-buhari-tells-oyegun.html
Re: PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" by SillyMods: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
PMB has surely got an excellent sense of humour.

My nigga no send Atiku at all.

grin grin grin grin
Re: PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" by SillyMods: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Lalasticlala oooooo

grin grin grin grin
Re: PMB To Oyegun - "Accept My Sympathy At Atiku's Exit" by Mynd44: 10:39am On Nov 28, 2017

(1)

Hundreds Of Migrants Stranded In Libya Are Returned To Nigeria / Nigerian Youths Are Sleeping: / EU Boosts Anti-corruption Fight With N10b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.