Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,954 members, 7,806,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (59750 Views)

MEN!! Never Sit And Watch A Biittch Mess With Your Friend! Take Action! [photos] / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by enonche85(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Utter garbage devoid of sound reasoning.
Show evidence that the girl was hoeing around.
Hoes don't scream rape after getting a client!

The dumb rapist is free to take legal action but I await his incontrovertible
evidence that she gave her consent.

"She visited my house, She winked at me" are recipes for children and
beer-parlor discussions, no rational thinker will accept such as an evidence
of consent.

No means No!

Oga!...why dint she provide medical report to claim 'forced entry' and go to the police instead of going online report her case?...she should go through the right channel. The guy might actually be innocent of the accusations.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

Bro, I am giving u possibilities. If he can prove that them fine.

But u saying because a girl comes to a guy's house and scream rape thereafter isn't possible is very faulty and preposterous angry

Because a lawyer or even anyone will give u thousands of reasons why and even when such has happened in the past. case law .

I'm arguing with u based on what u said like it ain't possible, haba angry

Any lawyer who makes up a reason as evidence is not worthy of being called a lawyer,
and the foolsih lawyer should be disbarred.

Imagine a lawyer saying: "My lord it is possible that.." , that what? is the court a playgroud for
childish fantasies?
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Jackson042: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Utter garbage devoid of sound reasoning.
Show evidence that the girl was hoeing around.
Hoes don't scream rape after getting a client!

The dumb rapist is free to take legal action but I await his incontrovertible
evidence that she gave her consent.

"She visited my house, She winked at me" are recipes for children and
beer-parlor discussions, no rational thinker will accept such as an evidence
of consent.
No means No!

Hoes don't scream rape after getting a client
Oh! Is that what you think? Have you been to Owerri? Or you haven't heard the story of a uniport runz girl who accused a man of being a thief... just because he couldn't pay her? Please research...

No one knows what REALLY HAPPENED... Every one is just talking based on the girl's side of the story...

And we all know that a thief must ALWAYS make him/her self look innocent... (I'm not saying she's the thief... and I'm not saying the guy is the thief either)

My dear.. some girls can go lengths just to see a guy suffer... No dey use corner eye dey look life ooo...

Shey the case don reach court so... make we hear the guy side...

na still both of them go suffer am...

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by romeorailss: 5:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Any lawyer who makes up a reason as evidence is not worthy of being called a lawyer,

Imagine a lawyer saying: "My lord it is possible that.." , that what? is the court a playgroud for
childish fantasies?

What if there is a proof in that regards angry

Now I understand you don't want to see the truth. Let me leave you in your obscurity. Bye
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Icon79(m): 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
She should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. She wants to purposely destroy someone life with her false allegations.

O pari

Benita27:
Didn't her parents teach her not to be wayward?. What was she thinking by going to sleep-over in a man's house that isn't her Uncle nor with whom she has a romantic affair with?.

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by dyydxx: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

childish fantasies?

so where is her incontrovertible evidence that she was raped? so we should just take her word for how the events played out shey undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Fourwinds: 5:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:
Oga ur appearance sef will make them lock up at sighting u.
SMH
his appearance means he likes pussy abi
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 5:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
enonche85:

Oga!...why dint she provide medical report to claim 'forced entry' and go to the police instead of going online report her case?...she should go through the right channel. The guy might actually be innocent of the accusations.

She doesn't need to provide any evidence!
Even if she wants to, it is impossible to get such evidence days after the act.

The way the law works, the guy suing her will have to prove his case,
that she indeed gave him her consent. He will soon understand that his
lawyers were deceiving him.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Lobatan! I knew it! I just knew it! How in blawdy heell can anyone walk into a guy's how with the agreement to spend the weekend, change into easy clothings, sleep on his bed, cuddly with him, get orals from him and then scream rape after an inter course occurred? She said she said no...though her actions screamed yes! Whew! It is well.

Tor! Na so me I dey wonder o.

I can only hope that the man gets justice and the girl is made a scapegoat.

Probably the man didn't settle her financially, as much as she was expecting. So she decided to cry foul.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 5:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
dyydxx:

so where is her incontrovertible evidence that she was raped? so we should just take her word for how the events played out shey undecided

She doesn't need any evidence since she is not the one suing.
The alleged rapist is in for a long ride as he has to prove that
he didn't rape her.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
romeorailss:

What if there is a proof in that regards angry

Now I understand you don't want to see the truth. Let me leave you in your obscurity. Bye

My lord, it is possible that romeorailss was the second in command of Evans kidnap group.

How does that sound to you?
Is there a "proof" in that regards? don't you want to see the truth?

If the law works according to your logic, then we will all be in jail, because
it is always possible that a crime could have been committed.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

If she was a hoe, she would be happy to have a new rich customer,
but she wasn't that is why you got to hear about it.

Of course she is a 3 for 5 naira sex hawker. The type that say no but don't really mean it. I can bet, she was expecting about 30k but was disappointed the guy only gave her t-fare and money for postinol after fůcking her and was too ashamed of herself to charge him for the sex because she was forming she didn't want it. Next time, they should agree on a fee before changing into her bum short. Rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Xda59:

Of course she is a 3 for 5 naira sex hawker. The type that say no but don't really mean it. I can bet, she was expecting about 30k but was disappointed the guy only gave her t-fare and money for postinol after fucking her and was so ashamed of herself to charge him for the sex because she was forming she didn't want it. Next time, they should agree on a fee before changing into her bum short. Rubbish.

A 3 for 5 Naira sex hawker has no shame in her dictionary and would publicly fight
to get her fee. This didn't happen so it is obvious she isn't a sex hawker.

If you have ever had sex with a lady as specified in the bold part above, you are
a rapist!

Rape means having sex with someone without consent.
No means No.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

She has no explanation to give, if you understand the law, it is this
guy who is suing that have to prove his case.
This guy probably think he can force his way through this case because
he is well off but he will be surprised eventually.

Except she is illegally detained by the police, based on the highest bidder factor, she
will never spend a minute behind bar.
Her story was simple and direct. She was raped!

Rape is simply sex without consent. She explicitly told him no sex before the visit which he agreed to.
The girl is not a virgin, so I see no reason for guilt, if she was comfortable visiting the guy, it makes
no sense that she will make up a rape story.

Rape doesn't require strength, it just means having sex with someone without their
consent. The dumb guy will have to prove in court that she gave her consent.

No, this would have been avoided if the rapist conducted himself, banned her from visiting him
when she suggested she wants no sex or sent her away when she refused his advances.

Hogwash! Balderdash!!

If the guy is suing the bitch, then he's suing for libel and defamation of character.

Which is easily proven from the twitter comments.

It's left for the girl to prove that what she posted is actually true. That will take some doing.

What kind of girl sleeps on a guy's bed, in her briefs, at night and not expect sex except the guy is her brother, father Or a eunuch!?

I pray this girl is jailed. Next time she'll stay in school jeje.

8 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by dyydxx: 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

he didn't rape her.

and why do you think it is extremely impossible for the man to exonerate himself. I dare say you know nothing of this case except what you've heard the lady spill on social media.

what if the guy has chats, call logs or even video evidence that show consent? please take it easy with this your presumption

3 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Tor! Na so me I dey wonder o.

I can only hope that the man gets justice and the girl is made a scapegoat.

Probably the man didn't settle her financially, as much as she was expecting. So she decided to cry foul.

Abi o. Now she has turned egbere ...bush baby grin

4 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
dyydxx:

and why do you think it is extremely impossible for the man to exonerate himself. I dare say you know nothing of this case except what you've heard the lady spill on social media.

what if the guy has chats, call logs or even video evidence that show consent? please take it easy with this your presumption

You obviously don't know much about this case.

The girl was said to have "forgiven" him, what prompted
the call out was him denying it to her friend after allegedly
begging her.

Well, I await such evidence if it exists!
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

She explicitly told him no sex before the visit, which he agreed to.
It was nothing but a rape and the beast will be dealt with.
No means No

Yeah right. Are you a learner? Or maybe you are the girl in question.

No means No...until the girl jumped into My bed near naked and allowed me to spoon her and touch her. That's right. Good luck proving your innocence in court. Iranu

3 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
sisisioge:

Abi o. Now she has turned egbere ...bush baby grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Yeah right. Are you a learner? Or maybe you are the girl in question.

No means No...until the girl jumped into My bed near naked and allowed me to spoon her and touch her. That's right. Good luck proving your innocence in court. Iranu

Wrong!
The girl has nothing to prove as she is not the one suing,
the rapist should prepare his hard evidence.

If you ever find yourself in such a situation, don't emulate this
beast, you might get away with it if the girl is too ashamed to
mention it to others but you might not.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by dyydxx: 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

You obviously don't know much about this case.

The girl was said to have "forgiven" him, what prompted
the call out was him denying it to her friend after allegedly
begging her.

Well, I await such evidence if it exists!

nonsense!

let her release the audio where he admitted guilt and begged her. anything short of hard evidence is just hearsay and i dare say outright lies.
she was violated and she couldn't immediately check into a hospital for rape victim assessment rubbish

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

he didn't rape her.

Sorry Bro But you are ignorant. Very ignorant and naive.

Is the guy going to Sue the girl for rape?

4 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 6:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Amarabae:
False accusation of rape is wrong and need to be curtailed.
So he should forgive and forget.

Will you keep quiet! angry

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 6:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
tossie101:

Do u people lack comprehensiin or what.
I neva said he should not fight for his right.

Im only insinuating tha he look too razz.
His appearance can be speaking againt him on whateva he is fighting for
His appearance has nothing to do with his predicament. Say no to appearance Discrimination!

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 6:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

Wrong!
The girl has nothing to prove as she is not the one suing,
the rapist should prepare his hard evidence.

If you ever find yourself in such a situation, don't emulate this
beast, you might get away with it if the girl is too ashamed to
mention it to others but you might not.

This is the third time I'm trying to correct you.

Ask yourself these questions:

1. They guy is suing the girl for what?

Ans; not rape But libel and defamation of character

2. Is this provable?

Ans; yes. By showing the courts her twitter handle.

3. Can the girl defend herself?

Ans; yes If only she can prove that

a. What she posted was true (impossible)

b. That her twitter handle was hacked and she wasn't the one that posted those tweets.

She will have to prove the above.

Otherwise, she is toast.

I have taken time to break this down for you.

By the way, the post didn't say anything about the guy going to court yet. Just a petition against the false accuser to police authorities.

I Hope He goes to court. The girl deserves some jail term, really.

5 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by ivolt: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
dyydxx:

nonsense!

let her release the audio where he admitted guilt and begged her. anything short of hard evidence is just hearsay and i dare say outright lies.
she was violated and she couldn't immediately check into a hospital for rape victim assessment rubbish

Fortunately, this jungle thinking and simple-mindedness doesn't apply in court.

Girl: Man raped me
Court: Okay where are your evidence

Man: Girl lied against me
Court: Where is the evidence?

The rapist is attempting to sue the girl, so she needs no evidence.

The reason why EFCC keeps losing high profile cases is because of the dumb
people they hire who don't understand the basic working principle of a civilized
cour system. The court don't ask the defendant to prove his innocence,
the accuser is asked to prove that the defendant is guilty.

Since the rapist is the one suing, he would have to prove that the defendant is lying.
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Jackson042: 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
ivolt:

he didn't rape her.

Come.. are you listening to yourself?

Before you type, think about what you're saying first..

So what you're tellinfg me now is... any girl can come online & accuse a guy of rape & the judge will rule in that girl's favour?

Hope you're not studying law! Because it's definitely not for you!

If that's the way you think, it means that all girls will start coming up with this type of story just to get back at their exes... boys go begin go down like flies...

Have you heard of something called "blackmail"? Have you thought for a second that the girl might just want to drag the guy's name to the mud?

I won't even be surprised if the judge throws the case out of the court... because this one na child's play...

You ONLY heard the girl's side of the story & you're already defending her...

If it were your brother, what will you say? Won't you defend him?

World people everywhere! Smh...

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
sisisioge:
Lobatan! I knew it! I just knew it! How in blawdy heell can anyone walk into a guy's how with the agreement to spend the weekend, change into easy clothings, sleep on his bed, cuddly with him, get orals from him and then scream rape after an inter course occurred? She said she said no...though her actions screamed yes! Whew! It is well.

Not her bfs pally
Not a cousin
Not a brothers friend
Not an uncle
Not a guy in her friendzone
Not a classmate

A random dude she was introduced to by a friend.
A person she did not know before and who she had no business whatsoever with

1 Like

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Papiikush:
Even me sef, I have taken legal actions against any future rape accusations.

If you want us to fück, you will need to fill this form.

That's how one foolish girl will feel guilty for cheating on her boyfriend and start saying I raped her. undecided

Awon oloshi po ni igboro Eko.
One of them is munae, a low class olosho...
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Alwaysking: 6:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
makydebbie:

I'm forced to think you're the lady sef. She's a student and she's hoeing around abi? undecided undecided

She accused a guy of rape and he shouldn't take legal actions to defend himself? Do you know what will happen to his reputation because a girl couldn't sit her ass down but was prick hopping? undecided

I wonder o, anyways hoes will always be hoes.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by Belafonte(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
ElPhoche:

How exactly do you want to prove it? By showing you her Veejay? Lemme tell you, rape is a very serious crime, and hard to produce evidence, especially when not looked into immediately. In fact, even if immediately,it can still be very hard especially in Nigeria where there is no forensics.
I believe since you have not seen rape victims before, you would be talking this rubbish. I have seen kids as little as 5 years raped in my line of duty. The one I was very pissed was a 12 years girl who was gangraped by her old landlord and his friends.
It is a pity that she lost her phone or something, but if through let him go to hell for all I care, till he apologizes. Who wouldn't threaten legal action to save face? Maina deh tell you say im deh guilty?

So, you're saying nobody lies about being raped?
Re: 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) by anyicash(m): 6:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Can one trust the Nigeria judicial system?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Excited Nigerian Man Grabs His Wife's Butt In Their Wedding Photos / Girlfriend Tears Boyfriend's Law Certificate, Breaks His TV After Argument / Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man & His Haiti Fiancee Holding Their Natonal Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.