Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi (56707 Views)

Anthony Joshua's Close Friends Die Of Coronavirus / Paul Pogba 'Should Not Be Close' To PFA Team Of The Year- BBC Pundits / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by mbhs139(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2017
marttol:
As A man united fan...the truth is this messi is far better than Cr7...i love ronaldo as an individual.
MESSI,TO ME YOU ARE THE GREATEST PLAYER IN THE HISTORY OF THE GAME.
ABOUT RONALDO FRIENDSHIP...I JUST KNOW LION DON'T MINGLE WITH DOGS...YOU AIN'T IN SAME LEAGUE WITH HIM
NB:don't crucify me,cos i read the whole details.

Your comment is a reflection of your maturity.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bobby1601: 7:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Bonapart:
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia

So now, they are not Human beings?? Just Christians??
So if they are not christians, you would not care?? Wonderful.

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by locoster(m): 7:26am On Nov 29, 2017
ladiesBOO:
Same reason why I can never be friends with Buhari
Sense fall on you.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
BetaThings:

But does Ronaldo live with them and their moms?
Yes he does. Georgina is her name.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Exumasdas: 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
These two are the top performers in the history of the round leather game, and there's no doubt that they both have mutual respect for each other. That's fair enough.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 29, 2017
Fxwarrior:

You have a weird definition of maturity. Continue.
Ronaldo is now more of a father than a footballer. Ask Google. He has decided to stay put with his wife, Georgina and their kids. Someone that said he wants to have 7 kids, is that one a play boy? How many does your Messi have? A responsible and mature man with tattoo all over like some tout.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by zynzyn(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Believable but somewhat suspicious claim!
They don't like each other. PERIOD!
Who's fault? i dunno!!
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by kumakunta: 9:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Bonapart:
who cares? CHRISTIANS are being murdered in cold blood in Lybia
You never graduate from their your senseless talks ..
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Drabrah(m): 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ayo4251:
Language difference too angry

There's no language difference. Yes, they're frm diff con3 wt diff ( major) language buh they play in same league & speak same (secondary) language.
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
lazygal:

Government needs to declare state of emergency on the decline of intelligence in our youths
How won't our great grand fathers still be ruling Nigeria ...very soon we will have to use juju to start summoning dead elders to please come back and rule Nigeria as the youths are lost

Guy ,abeg ......
your point is?
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
ItsTutsi:
so u don't know Muslims are being killed.in palestian/isreal?
by constantly sending missiles first? Cry cry Muslims
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by lazygal: 1:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bonapart:
your point is?

Darling how would you know,I would not also have expected you to know.... Decline in intelligence .take kai kiss
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Bonapart(m): 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2017
lazygal:

Darling how would you know,I would not also have expected you to know.... Decline in intelligence .take kai kiss
lol.... Mrs know all. In all realm of ramifications, your ancestors, parents and your future generation both born and yet unborn can never ever be my match. You gat that?

I wanted you to play in dear.

You are even dry and lame
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by ItsTutsi(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2017
hahaha know wonder Christians are being killed with this mentality
Bonapart:
by constantly sending missiles first? Cry cry Muslims
Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by Myde4naija(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Bonapart:
you have no close source than I do... Don't jump into what you know nothing about. What you see I the media is a tip of an iceberg... Get out of my mention heediot
segregational source and over sentiment mindset combined with religious stupidity is what you rely on. Mtcheeew

Re: Ronaldo And I Can Never Be Close Friends - Messi by princesweetman2(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
booblacain:

Libya is an Arab nation despite being located in the boundaries of Africa. Yes Arab countries, have you heard of Oman and what is happening to Nigerians there? I am sure you have not.

I do not have any relative in any Arab country.

Dude

Oman is south of Saudi Arabia / UAE. east of Yemen.

Whaz my bixnezz with Nigerians leaving d shores of dia countries for a poor Arab nation.

Lerrem go and suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) / Emery Reading News Of Arsenal 0 Vs 3 Man City / David Beckham And Daughter, Harper Share A Kiss. Fans React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.