Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,433 members, 7,781,267 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:29 AM

Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? (1215 Views)

How Do U Survive When U Sleep In Same Room With An Older Brother Thatz Jobless? / Can You Sleep Overnight In The Same Room With A Lady Without Touching Her? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by aribisala0(m): 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
That is the practice these days but traditional African society was different. Our forefathers had their rooms and theirs wives did too.
So my question if you want to have your own space and come together for sex is that a sign you don't love your spouse. Many people like to sleep alone but dare not say so for fear of offending their spouse.
How would you feel if your spouse suggests separate rooms?
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by tosyne2much(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
I don't think there's an answer to this question. What makes A marriage to work out fine may crash B marriage

Some couple prefers to have separate rooms while some prefer to live in the same room. However, it has to do with CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by anibirelawal(m): 11:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
It should be a CHOICE & ACCORD between the couples...
but if a man have more than one wife, they should definately have a seprate rooms.
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by triple996(m): 11:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
anibirelawal:
It should be a CHOICE & ACCORD between the couples...
but if a man have more than one wife, they should definately have a seprate rooms.
I agree Bt on a personal level
Bcus I have a man with two wives in a single room including three kids
Nt proper Sha Bt OK to some people
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by ibkayee(f): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
I swear about a month ago I was adamant on having separate rooms, now I don’t mind as much for some reason. If it doesn’t affect intimacy and both parties are ok with it, it’s fine. It gets awkward when only one person wants it
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
It's a tricky one because on one hand; to connect, fit and be comfortable in eachother's company, is important and I personally seek out such experience when seeking a lover, however if I was happy in all other aspects of the relationship and sleeping in separate rooms was the only compromise, then I'd think about it.

If my husband snores, then this will be my only option. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by AlexCk: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Depends really,

There could be a spare room, but dunno why one would wanna sleep in a separate room, when u are married except there's an ish.

Even if there's an ish, sleeping together on the same best can definitely help forget that ish.

grin grin

Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 29, 2017
grin

Uumm..I, personally can't sleep with someone next to me embarassed

So, maybe i wud suggest that i may have my own room once im married & that wud be in 3 more decades grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by Kobicove(m): 3:54am On Nov 29, 2017
It's all a matter of preference undecided
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by anibirelawal(m): 7:56am On Nov 29, 2017
triple996:
I agree Bt on a personal level Bcus I have a man with two wives in a single room including three kids Nt proper Sha Bt OK to some people
That one is CONDITION.
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by category(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
I can't be in same house with my wife and be sleeping in different rooms.
Even if there is a fight. It speeds up reconciliation.
Re: Must Married People Sleep In The Same Room.? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
Never will I Stay Separate From My Wife... Same Room Is Best... I Want To Sleep And Wake Up With Her Everyday

(1) (Reply)

Video: Another Ghanaian Lady Fingering Herself With A Gospel Music (god Help Us) / I Love To Suck P*ssy, See How I Suck P*ssy - Man Shares Video Of Him Sucking Psy / Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.