Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina (26413 Views)

Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / Buhari Directs Malami To Return Zainab Aliyu Awaiting Execution For Drug Traffic / Before Osinbajo Traveled To See Buhari Cabal Had Sent Malami To London - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by PointZerom: 8:27am On Nov 29, 2017
Delishpot come and give your govt advice, you voted for them. Leave pastors you didn't call into the ministry alone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by luvinhubby(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
Built2last:
BOLA TINUBU AND THE BUHARI GAMBLE.

By Charles Ogbu.

Buhari is not here because the North or the Caliphate is well sophisticated in politics.

No!

Buhari is in Asorock today simply because of the insatiable greed of one man, Tinubu.

All the brain-resetting lies and demonic propaganda including all the packaging such as Buhari wearing Igbo attire and even going to church plus his smart move of refusing to take part in the debate before the 2015 poll etc, are all Tinubu's handiwork.

For the sake of honesty, I must point out here that the ex-Lagos state governor is a political genius. An evil genius, some would argue but a genius all the same.

A betting man would bet that the whole idea was the hope of a Deja Vu of the Yar'Adua situation. Knowing Buhari's medical history, Tinubu was expecting the Yar'adua-zation of the Buhari character to enable him (Tinubu) become Nigerian president by proxy.

But he forgot one important fact:

In war (politics is war. Bloodless war) to achieve victory, you must not just have a very good strategy, you must equally know your enemies plan.

Tinubu failed to read the handwriting on the wall.

If he did, he would know that the Buhari presidency was not a Buhari project. It was a very big project initiated by the feudal #ChildrenOfTheCaliphate with a view to returning power to the North at all cost. In this project, everything and everyone was expandable. Even Buhari who is theoretically the 'owner' of this project is but a mere pawn in the whole arrangement as recent events have shown.

The fulanis don't share power. Even if Buhari dies today, Osinbajo can only be in office as his replacement but he can never be in power. So either way, Tinubu had reckoned without the witches.

The greatest lesson in this is that without the active connivance and complicity of Southerners, the fulanis are actually not as powerful as they think they are neither are the Southerners as powerless as we think.

3 times Buhari tried. 3 times he failed, even with the almighty Caliphate behind him.

Until the #ScionsOfDanfodio discovered Tinubu's greed button and began pressing it.

Tragically funny enough, while the educationally disadvantaged Northerners have 'colonized' everything and are in absolute control, lording it over the South, the Southern houses seem cursed with senseless and destructive competition like Dwarfs trying to ascertain who is the tallest amongst themselves forgetting that tallest or shortest, a dwarf remains a dwarf.

The ex-federal lawmaker is a uniquely talented politician but his greed crowded his sense of reasoning. His 2015 romance with Buhari was an epic miscalculation. He should have learnt from the Afonja mistake.

He didn't.

And here we are.

In the end, History will remember Senator Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu as a man who fought to dethrone a tyrant (Abacha) but ended up cursing his Compatriots with an even deadlier cold blooded death merchant (Buhari) in a bid to quench his bottomless greed.

A shame, isn't it?

Permit me to quote this and save it as future reference.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Lomprico2: 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
We know tay tay naa!

Buhari is gangstarly corrupt!
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by maasoap(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
The most important thing is that you are back at "being wanted".
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Firefire(m): 8:28am On Nov 29, 2017
We told Nigerians especially the Zone-Bs that Buhary is a FRAUD himself and can NEVER phight kworoptuon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by maasoap(m): 8:30am On Nov 29, 2017
[s]
Built2last:

By Charles Ogbu.

Buhari is not here because the North or the Caliphate is well sophisticated in politics.

No!

Buhari is in Asorock today simply because of the insatiable greed of one man, Tinubu.

All the brain-resetting lies and demonic propaganda including all the packaging such as Buhari wearing Igbo attire and even going to church plus his smart move of refusing to take part in the debate before the 2015 poll etc, are all Tinubu's handiwork.

For the sake of honesty, I must point out here that the ex-Lagos state governor is a political genius. An evil genius, some would argue but a genius all the same.

A betting man would bet that the whole idea was the hope of a Deja Vu of the Yar'Adua situation. Knowing Buhari's medical history, Tinubu was expecting the Yar'adua-zation of the Buhari character to enable him (Tinubu) become Nigerian president by proxy.

In war (politics is war. Bloodless war) to achieve victory, you must not just have a very good strategy, you must equally know your enemies plan.

If he did, he would know that the Buhari presidency was not a Buhari project. It was a very big project initiated by the feudal #ChildrenOfTheCaliphate with a view to returning power to the North at all cost. In this project, everything and everyone was expandable. Even Buhari who is theoretically the 'owner' of this project is but a mere pawn in the whole arrangement as recent events have shown.

The fulanis don't share power. Even if Buhari dies today, Osinbajo can only be in office as his replacement but he can never be in power. So either way, Tinubu had reckoned without the witches.

The greatest lesson in this is that without the active connivance and complicity of Southerners, the fulanis are actually not as powerful as they think they are neither are the Southerners as powerless as we think.

3 times Buhari tried. 3 times he failed, even with the almighty Caliphate behind him.

Until the #ScionsOfDanfodio discovered Tinubu's greed button and began pressing it.

Tragically funny enough, while the educationally disadvantaged Northerners have 'colonized' everything and are in absolute control, lording it over the South, the Southern houses seem cursed with senseless and destructive competition like Dwarfs trying to ascertain who is the tallest amongst themselves forgetting that tallest or shortest, a dwarf remains a dwarf.

The ex-federal lawmaker is a uniquely talented politician but his greed crowded his sense of reasoning. His 2015 romance with Buhari was an epic miscalculation. He should have learnt from the Afonja mistake.

He didn't.

And here we are.

In the end, History will remember Senator Bola Ahmed Asiwaju Tinubu as a man who fought to dethrone a tyrant (Abacha) but ended up cursing his Compatriots with an even deadlier cold blooded death merchant (Buhari) in a bid to quench his bottomless greed.

A shame, isn't it?
[/s]
Trash.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by cyril83(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2017
cstr1000:

You are dumb.

Very dumb. I will not dignify you with a political discourse. You are not worth it.

'' maina is not a criminal''- Because your father said so?

Kid searching for kids like him.... Sorry am not here to trade words but to enlighten dullard like you.

Check the next door kid
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Sunmolar(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

Nigerians are just too gullible and that's why our country would seize to progress.
Sometimes I think a lot of people in this forum are ignoramus.
they only get 100% in been sarcastic, 100% in romantic stories, 100% in celebrity beefs.
pls don't hit me grin
cyril83:

Nigerians are just too gullible and that's why our country would seize to progress.
Sometimes I think a lot of people in this forum are ignoramus.
they only get 100% in been sarcastic, 100% in romantic stories, 100% in celebrity beefs.
pls don't hit me
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
So Buhari is not only a liar he is also an agent of the corruption he is claiming to fight?

And can you imagine these people stealing 5.2billion monthly and attempting to divert 1.3trillion of pensioners money? Then the same bastards come out to say Nigerians will soon have to shoulder the cost of infrastructure and pay more for toll gates cos the economy is bad.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by dustydee: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
They forgot to add the "ensure my reinstatement" part. Can someone point me to the paragraph? I didn't see it?
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Sunmolar(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

Kid searching for kids like him.... Sorry am not here to trade words but to enlighten dullard like you.

Check the next door kid
grin
cyril83:

Check the next door kid
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by eph12(m): 8:34am On Nov 29, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
who has be stealing 5.2b naira monthly?
Your ineffectual buffoon government.
Buhari did not do any wrong going by this report by maina.
The only wrong doing of buhari is his inability to stand by his decision of reinstating maina.
What did Buhari see or know that's making him to deny Maina?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Lomprico2: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2017
izombie:
Are you ok at all? What has jonathan got to do with this? Yes he was a mistake but he was voted out. He hasn't been the president for close to 3 years now. Did jonathan rehire maina? You have just been told that buhari reinstated maina but here you are calling jona. Have you people no shame? Continue attacking jonathan while buhari runs nigeria to the ground.

Bro keep ur cool, that's how the zombies have been programmed!

Whenever there is a glaring misfire by their messiah, the only way to defend or divert attention is to bring up gej.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 29, 2017
Built2last:

By Charles Ogbu.

No!

He didn't.

And here we are.

A shame, isn't it?
I love this piece.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by eph12(m): 8:38am On Nov 29, 2017
rusher14:
If not because many Nigerians are inherently corrupt why should Maina not be reinstated?
The real question is why Buhari, AGF and HOS have been denying the guy like plague? If he's really innocent shouldn't the government just say so and so accusations are false and stand by the guy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Lomprico2: 8:39am On Nov 29, 2017
kay29000:
If people would take time and read this post without bias, they would see why Buhari thought bringing this guy back would be good for Nigeria. But ofcos, most have been blinded by hate. Come on, the guy was out of the country, and he showed a Minister how to stop the looting of 1.5 trillion Naira. He surely is an asset.

What about NOI? What is she?
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Sunmolar(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2017
kay29000:
If people would take time and read this post without bias, they would see why Buhari thought bringing this guy back would be good for Nigeria. But ofcos, most have been blinded by hate. Come on, the guy was out of the country, and he showed a Minister how to stop the looting of 1.5 trillion Naira. He surely is an asset.
The gullible kids in the house couldn't decipher this simple fact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by IFNOTGOD(m): 8:39am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

They told you what you wanted to hear, the same allegations you mentioned were rubbished into the trash can in the court of law.

There are still criminals who wouldn't want Maina to disrupt their looting practices.

Reinstating Maina is not a bad idea but Nigerians are just too daft to see behind the curtain.

provide the facts that he went to court and quashed those charges,if buhari knew d man was clean he would not rubbish him but defend him.
every little thing Jonathan dis n day una no dey tire.

if really he was clean y was his reinstatement done in d dark we just like supporting Wat is not I am waiting for pmb message

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Cannonleo(m): 8:41am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

They told you what you wanted to hear, the same allegations you mentioned were rubbished into the trash can in the court of law.

There are still criminals who wouldn't want Maina to disrupt their looting practices.

Reinstating Maina is not a bad idea but Nigerians are just too daft to see behind the curtain.
oga, I don't have much strength to argue cos am . Bit dulled out morning and headingbto work so I leave you with these snippets.

1, did you watch the senate session with salami, did you see where he admitted that his understanding if the court judgement was different from the original judgement, meaning he twisted it to suit his agenda.

2. You saw the memo from iya ota, if he was clean no warning would have be issued

3. The fact that madman dambazzau is directly involved, knowing him and anything related to him, I agree wholeheartedly that they are all madd.

4. I never disputed maina job in it's intiation but if your doing a job of stepping on toes ,make sure you don't cut bread with the owners of the toes, he gave cannon fodder to corrupt elements who he was to close their gaps and loop holes to get him by the balls. Those elements still exists in this current dispensation.

5. If he contested all court orders and won while is there no evidence to the contrary in available court records meanwhile a friend of mine in the dss staTed that up till the time maina was reinstated he was still on interpols wanted list abd the reluctancy of the UAE police to arrest him due to underground sheik dealing made it hard to nab him

Amigo ruminate over these

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2017
OKDnigeria:
I thought they said Buhari is a man of integrity. As a man of integrity he should own up and admit that he initiated the reinstatement of Maina. It's become obvious that he was aware of everything that happened. His continual denial will one day embarrass him because the bubble will surely burst eventually.

Meanwhile, this has shown that the present government is not serious about the so-called anti corruption war
Can you show one place where Buhari has ever said he is a man of integrity ? Buharis integrity is a myth
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by sKeetz(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2017
cyril83:

Sometimes I wish nairaland had a slap button. I would have slapped some sense into you.

The Internet has given clowns like you the privilege of hiding behind their cheap android phones to type shît. Brainless idîot.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2017
chloride6:
Maina!!!!!! You will not keep kwayet grin

You want to expose Buhari to the whole world grin
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by freekick: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2017
If you can read this

The embattled former chairman of the Presidential Pension Task Team, Abdulrasheed Maina, on Tuesday said his reinstatement started with a meeting with the Minister of Justice and Attorney-General of the Federation, Abubakar Malami, as ordered by President Muhammadu Buhari.

and can't comprehend

[b]Mr. Maina said he initially decided not to return to work despite a court order reinstating him because some people in the past administration did not want him back.

“The letter of dismissal, I didn’t even receive a letter. It was when I heard about it (that) my lawyers went to court. They took the Senate to court and the court quashed whatever was the report of the Senate. The court also removed all the warrant of arrest. The court upheld that I should return to work. That was in April 2013.

But the last administration refused to take me back to my job. They refused to obey the court order. The Head of Service was asked not to return me to the office. The Federal Civil Service Commission chairperson at that time did not want me to return to office.

Mr. Maina said he has never been sued in any court of law for any allegation.

“Nobody has ever taken me to court in Nigeria. I want Nigerians to know. I have never been taken to any court of law. Nobody has ever sued me for anything. I’ve never been take to any court of law.

“I have sued all the security agencies that we are talking about and I have won. I have full court judgements. They place my name on INTERPOL, I went to court and removed it. They did this, I did this I removed it. There is nothing they have not done.

[/b]

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by 9jatatafo(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2017
Waiting for Lai Mo to respond to this being the current info minister
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by SalamRushdie: 8:48am On Nov 29, 2017
Blue3k:
Why is this guy on the run if all this is true stand your ground in court. You keep running awsy lile guilty man. Then tell these long tales. These guys in buharis government are corrupt abd if buhari is provento had knowledge get rid of him.

I suspect you have been comprimised , If have noticed how you yiu have soft pedalled on Bihari over the last 1 month ..You are a smart man and I know you know Buhari himself ordered the reinstatement of Maina so why are yoi beating around the bush instead of saying it like you used to

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
kings09:
U wont see dem zone Bs on dis thread. But mention Pdp n ipob, sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu n their likes go appear. But note one thing, diz guyz r employed to argue for buhari
I just finished watching Channel TV interview of Prof . Femi Odekunle a member of the Presidential Advisory Commitee on Corruption. He said and I guote....".It will be intellectually. Fraudulent even for the greatest apologist of Buhari not to admit that the Maina's case is scandalous and embarassing to the fight against corruption. He also highlighted the fact that this had demystified the fight against.corruption."......Reasonable supporters on PMB will admit that he is fast losing integrity and credibility in his fight against corruption. But Zombies will always turn blind eyes and come up with arguments that the previous administration was more corrupt.
We voted PMB because we wanted change....It is foolishness to always dwell on the past regime. From the look of things greater amount of money are being looted under PMB's nose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 29, 2017
The issue is not whether Maina is corrupt or not or whether Jonathan sacked him to cover his tracks or Buhari reinstated him cos he was innocent .the ISSUE is that Buhari claimed he was not aware of the reinstatement of Maina that made him to issue the statement of his sack and investigation of his reinstatement while he was the one that ordered it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by bluecircle470: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2017
frustrated humans! they are all out to tarnish PMB reputation, tho I believe some of his cabinets members knows about it.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by iammaKING(m): 8:51am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked

And you will never find "Sarki" on this BEAT...#Shameful
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by Wolexyoshi(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2017
To catch a thief, you must use a thief.
In my own opinion, I don't think Buhari should be blamed for knowing about the reinstatement of Maina. This is a man who gave the nation information on how 1.something million can be recovered and it was accurate.

Maina is not a saint though, but he is useful at this time.
The Nation need money.
Re: Buhari Ordered AGF Malami To Meet With Me, Ensure My Reinstatement – Maina by victorazyvictor(m): 8:55am On Nov 29, 2017
We already know him, the subtle man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu’s Disappearance, Resurfacing Prearranged By DSS – Uwazuruike / Amangwu Ohafia In Abia Deserted As Gunmen Launch Attacks, Kill Many Residents / PDP leaders protest at EU, French embassies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.