Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

"My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (24617 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by NewsWorthy247(f): 12:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Nigerian Twitter user Rogers Yakubu @Gwariboy has just taken to his account to reveal why his grand father who has been a Juju worshipper for 47years suddenly converted to Christianity;

“My grandpa has been an idol worshipper for 47 years until he gave his life to Christ last year. Reason being his grandchild, 7months old, mistakenly crawls to his shrine and broke one hand of the god.

My grandpa said a god that can’t even save himself is not worth worshipping.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gwariboy/status/934727366257061888

I’m not an atheist o….. Just saying, buh has anyone told him bout d crucifixion of Christ…… Hey, just saying

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-reveals-why-his-grand-father-who.html

10 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 12:54am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't get his point

3 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Yeligray(m): 12:57am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
I don't get his point
His point is that his grand father converted to christianity

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 1:00am On Nov 29, 2017
Yeligray:
His point is that his grand father converted to christianity
Read the last paragraph again nd tell me.

2 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by MasterKim: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2017
Am no understand

4 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by NewsWorthy247(f): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
Read the last paragraph again nd tell me.

Just a question asked by me....

Jesus was crucified so he cant help himself same goes to the gods his grandpa is worshipping

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by marshalldgreat(m): 1:06am On Nov 29, 2017
Man made god... They have eyes but they can't see, they have ears but they can't hear... They have nose but they can't blow catarrh grin grin grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Jesus was crucified so he cant help himself same goes to the gods his grandpa is worshipping
I thought its the guy that asked the question.

Btw why you asking that kind of question if you are not an atheist?

And who told you Jesus wouldn't have helped himself if he wanted to. Seems you missed the part where he told Peter that he has àngels to fight for him if he desires.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by NewsWorthy247(f): 1:11am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:

And who told you Jesus wouldn't have helped himself if he wanted to. Seems you missed the part where he told Peter that he has àngels to fight for him if he desires.

Just asking because of asking sake
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 1:12am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

Just asking because of asking sake
issorites

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:15am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
I don't get his point
Una no dey sleep. Kai

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Una no dey sleep. Kai
u dey type from dream abi

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Oluwasaeon(m): 1:17am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
u dey type from dream abi
Yes

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by TRAPP(m): 2:22am On Nov 29, 2017
Blasphemy by the OP. I'm not condemning anybody, just saying.

2 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Authoreety: 4:13am On Nov 29, 2017
Abegeee......

U kno say e get how often wey u go chop chicken reach, d aroma from a cooking pot of chicken go dey turn ur belle.....

Na dat stage the old man dey
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:

See depression and frustration

6 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:

The story you read from the story book. Do you know what that god told his own "Peter"?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by sinaj(f): 6:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Yes
lol
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by HeWrites(m): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by miqos03: 10:08am On Nov 29, 2017
His shrine is unusually beautiful compared to other idol worshipers

2 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Sirheny007(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
grin
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Bluecurtain: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Well from my point of view, it's just a statue, the statue is not the god, it's just a representation. Just like the statue of Jesus Christ or Mary. A kid can also break off the hand of Jesus' statue.

10 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by flyca: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
He was already tired. Just looking for an excuse to yank off the whole stuff undecided
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
This guy is hot!!! Kai

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Lols. I-dol MEANS I Dull.

Dumb idols.

Back in university, had a room mate who openly worships his idols. When he starts, all my roomies will just keep still. I did something and he forever hated me and started beefing me and of course stopped that nonsense. I-dull.

2 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Macgreat(m): 10:10am On Nov 29, 2017
grin

His grandpa is now alive! He was dead!

1 Like

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by MaryBenn(f): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
shocked
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by FRESHG(m): 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
sinaj:
I don't get his point
YOU WONT UNDERSTAND HIS POINT CUZ YOU ARE A HEAD SLAMMER
Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Sanchez01: 10:11am On Nov 29, 2017
NewsWorthy247:
Nigerian Twitter user Rogers Yakubu @Gwariboy has just taken to his account to reveal why his grand father who has been a Juju worshipper for 47years suddenly converted to Christianity;

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gwariboy/status/934727366257061888

I’m not an atheist o….. Just saying, buh has anyone told him bout d crucifixion of Christ…… Hey, just saying

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/guy-reveals-why-his-grand-father-who.html

The crucifixion of Christ was sacrificial, not because he could not save himself, but because it was necessary for the redemption of mankind.

8 Likes

Re: "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man by Daeylar(f): 10:12am On Nov 29, 2017
The irony here grin

Is it the Christain god that can save himself? grin
My grandpa said a god that can’t even save himself is not worth worshipping.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Damilola Mike-bamiloye Prayed In Yoruba Language At A Christian Conference In US / Jesus Loves You / Father John Chinenye Oluoma: Your Tithe Saves The Needy, You Haven't Robbed God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.