Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) (51654 Views)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) / ISWAP Procures Military Uniforms From Libya Ahead Of December Attacks / Weapons Used In Killings In Nigeria Trafficked From Libya, Turkey, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2017
In their next life if the hear Ly...they will run for their lives.

Stay here and you will survive. Be good at what you do and no matter where you are, clients will locate you

2 Likes

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by omoelerin1: 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
raker300:
The death of gadaffi was a huge loss to africa.

The western world always dispose African leaders with visions

The same way they deposed GEJ and installed a ragamoffin called Buhari...now look at nigeria

They did same in egypt..now look at egypt.

gibberish
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by freak33: 8:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Simplep:
Majority are edo people,na there way

I can see u are one of the deportes
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I Pray say Darlington my guy go dey there, Darlington wey leave 9ija since 2005 enter Libya nobody has heard from him or know his where about till now.

May he(Darlington) be the first to come down from that plane ... AMEN !!
my uncle since 2010 no news no call.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by omoelerin1: 8:04am On Nov 29, 2017
Okwuy09:
The Nigerian government has respond to the maltreatment of there citizen in Libya. The late hours of Tuesday 29th November, it was reported that 242 Nigerians has successfully landed to Nigeria airport from Libya.

242 Nigerians returned from Libya this evening. The aircraft touched down at around 9.10 pm. Registration & profiling is ongoing by relevant agencies.

https://www.mavelworld.com/242-nigerians-rescued-successfully-from-libya-photos/
This your grammar get as e be. shebi o ka iwe mewa pari
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by ruffDiamond: 8:07am On Nov 29, 2017
jerryunit48:
I tell you that even as these ones are returning some are preparing to take the risk too , that’s how bad things are
EXACTLYsome already on the way sef as we speak..dem go be like..'Na dem(returnees) own wahala be dat jor,mek we go jare"...Nigerians stubborn die!some go still go back..just watch

3 Likes

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Lomprico2: 8:09am On Nov 29, 2017
As I type this, this moment 8.09am, wednesday 29th nov, 2017, some guys here in naija are planning how to enter libya. undecided

1 Like

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by frikpus: 8:15am On Nov 29, 2017
Chicagoesontop:
I Pray say Darlington my guy go dey there, Darlington wey leave 9ija since 2005 enter Libya nobody has heard from him or know his where about till now.

Amen
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by sucess001(m): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2017
bigtt76:
What if hin de Europe now? You de pray make e come back? grin

where in the world have u been?
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by dandig(m): 8:17am On Nov 29, 2017
Chicagoesontop:

Since 2005? Oga dat guy don reach europe since. A friend took Less than a week to get there .
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 29, 2017
Terver90:
So had it been the international world did not express displeasure, that is how my dear country is willing to sacrifice her citizens right?

Please shut the f**k up if u cant read.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by dandig(m): 8:21am On Nov 29, 2017
raker300:

The same way they deposed GEJ and installed a ragamoffin called Buhari...now look at nigeria

My dear it was after Muamar Ghaddafi's issue that i knew he was a saint until condemned by U.S. that man even suggested a type of governance for Nigeria due to our North south/religion issues.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by bigtt76(f): 8:24am On Nov 29, 2017
Hey been quite a while but it was you that disappeared naaa! grin I've been hooked to BlowJobs thread on Visa and stuff in the travel section. Hope you're doing great too. Cheers.

sucess001:

where in the world have u been?
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by dandig(m): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
martineverest:
My brothers from Uromi, ekpoma, Benin, etc are still packing their bags, about to travel this morning

Bros your head dey dere.ithink mrs Dabiri needs to work closely with the beninians(edo) to halt this emmigration,as edo's seem to be at the fore front of it all. Ive heard of edo tipper drivers from nigeria to libya, edo libya accomodation experts, etc.

1 Like

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by davit: 8:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Okwuy09:
The Nigerian government has respond to the maltreatment of there citizen in Libya. The late hours of Tuesday 29th November, it was reported that 242 Nigerians has successfully landed to Nigeria airport from Libya.

242 Nigerians returned from Libya this evening. The aircraft touched down at around 9.10 pm. Registration & profiling is ongoing by relevant agencies.

https://www.mavelworld.com/242-nigerians-rescued-successfully-from-libya-photos/

RIP dear English!
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by sucess001(m): 8:40am On Nov 29, 2017
bigtt76:
Hey been quite a while but it was you that disappeared naaa! grin I've been hooked to BlowJobs thread on Visa and stuff in the travel section. Hope you're doing great too. Cheers.

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by savagefinder: 8:41am On Nov 29, 2017
sokera:
if you mean what you say then you should know this government is not silent on the issue , I will ask you this do you know how many Nigerians this government evacuate in Libya this year alone ?
yes I know, 4127 to be exact.. But when an issue comes up like this the first thing you have to do is address the public, the same thing happened with the our girls that died while trying to get into Italy, the government was silent until the burial, now when this came up, did you hear anything until now from the government? If yes.. Pls drop proof and I will accept I am wrong.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Heartbender: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2017
We thank God for giving us voices to speak no matter how muffled they seem. If people did not raise alarm, this rescue effort would not have happened, in a society where what all the public officials do is impoverish their own just to be eulogised with cacophony from drunk barrels. embarassed
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by one4GOD(f): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2017
Okwuy09:

They are from Libyan where they are seen as second hand citizen, but a closer look at their faces doesn't show these once are suffering. just compare them with some who are in Nigerian bearing Nigerian citizens. smh
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by PurestBoy(m): 8:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Chicagoesontop:

Bro forget, you guy Darlington is a burger and very safe, I have brothers that have been there since 2000s also, these ones have become junkies, they trafik people from Nigeria, they do lampalampa (crossing ocean) to Europe and return, just yesterday some area niggers are e partying in Tripoli while all these slave issues going on.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by macluvph1(m): 9:23am On Nov 29, 2017
raker300:

Zimbabwe is next, they have imposed a puppet there just because Mugabe is too vocal for there liking.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Bakare99(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2017
May God help Nigerian's
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Bakare99(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2017
My bro and my sis please stop traveling by road is very dangerous we all knows that our leaders are very very bad in this Country may God help us
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by miqos03: 10:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Na the same Nikki laoye, former musician be this?

Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by 2016easy2017: 10:21am On Nov 29, 2017
atleast thanks to GOD they are not killing them like the rest of the world is doing. south africa, india, china etc
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by nairamaniac: 11:20am On Nov 29, 2017
Edum13656:
On behalf of the Association of Comment Readers (ACR), I urge you all to make your comment brief and straight to the point.
We don't have the time to read the story of your village people.

Signed: General Secretary ACR.

I second

We don't have that time at all.
I love the this association. grin grin grin

Abeg, General Secretary, knack me one position for here.

Even if naa Assistant General Secretary ACR.

Although I for prepare TREASURER wink
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:22am On Nov 29, 2017
FG wasting our resources to pick them.
Na who carry dem go there?
Am sure hundreds Nigerians are on they way to libya as am typing this
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by illustriousson(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
jerryunit48:
I tell you that even as these ones are returning some are preparing to take the risk too , that’s how bad things are
I doubt any sane person would embark on such perilous journey after seeing what's happening in Libya currently.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by aremuforlife(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
To be precise, the main Nigeria working in Libya are not having this problem and they are not ready to come back to Nigeria to face the unexpected situation. That why you need to ask that, why are some returnees still planning to go back, it's just because that is where they have their living I mean they work and get good pay. But but the major problems they are having now is how to transfer the money they make and that was what prompt most of them crossing to Italy to start live afresh. And of the returnees or deportee are rescued by the Libya coastguard and taken to the deport camp or taken to prison. Despite the fact that the news is on globe most of the immigrants in Libya don't even know what is going on, because it does not affect them. they go out and come in everyday and do their normal business.
And I also believe migrating is not a crime so please don't let's us criticize those planning to look for ways of surviving. Most of the great men we hear their name's today are once irregular migrants and today we are praising them because they have succeeded in live.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by raphy(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
So many Nigerians make up the nooks and cranny of that country.. Jesus wept..

They left by road come back with free plane they are celebrity who just came back from hell. Let them thank God. If I was among them I won't go home I will just go one church in Lagos an beg them to stay for a yr began a new life from thee I can get a job. Them get my strength back. My family won't knw yet that am in Lagos untill I hustle very hard to buy a car.. Then I tel them. I have. Landed.

Such is life you knw.
Some are heading home with nothing to. Show.. The shame can even kill person.

Am. Very sharp about tht. I once get to Ghana by road. Just to see wht they got. I returned after one week. No body knws were I was.
Immigration officer stop me at semé then called my sister.. Then she tell them she don't knw that I went out of the country.
I didn't do any bad thing so I went back home. Mum was glad to see me.

The next wk I began to. Hustle in Lagos again putting my past behind me.
Re: 242 Nigerians Rescued Successfully From Libya (photos) by raphy(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
aremuforlife:
To be precise, the main Nigeria working in Libya are not having this problem and they are not ready to come back to Nigeria to face the unexpected situation. That why you need to ask that, why are some returnees still planning to go back, it's just because that is where they have their living I mean they work and get good pay. But but the major problems they are having now is how to transfer the money they make and that was what prompt most of them crossing to Italy to start live afresh. And of the returnees or deportee are rescued by the Libya coastguard and taken to the deport camp or taken to prison. Despite the fact that the news is on globe most of the immigrants in Libya don't even know what is going on, because it does not affect them. they go out and come in everyday and do their normal business.
And I also believe migrating is not a crime so please don't let's us criticize those planning to look for ways of surviving. Most of the great men we hear their name's today are once irregular migrants and today we are praising them because they have succeeded in live.

Na true u de taik bro.. Am. With u on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Caught Stealing 8 Chickens In Benin, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Joseph Myaan: Body Of Kidnapped Benue LG Cashier Found In Shallow Grave (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.