Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard (2561 Views)

The Animal Or Snake That Sounds Like A Rooster At Night / This White-Necked Raven Sounds Exactly Like A Human! (photos) / How To Share Your Http Injector MTN Connection To Another Phone Through Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by okonja(m): 8:01am On Nov 29, 2017
Do you know that you can promote your business with your Wi-Fi login page,

Well, if you offer free Internet for your business/service, this is for you.

Hotels/Lounge are known basically for this...instead of guest/customer to just connect to the Wi-Fi freely, you can leverage on the login page to promote your facilities to your existing or walk-in guest/customer by having a responsive and interactive web design look of your Login page in place of the default static background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTOtvHKE3CU

As you can see from the video above, the login page has been designed in form of a billboard that displays different types of pictures of your facilities or products, moreso, adverts slot can be created for you to advertise other people's business all on the same login page.

This will not affect the rate at which the page loads as this has been put into consideration when designing this.

This can be done remotely for your business if you have a Public IP from your ISP.

HOTELS that are already using this are:- Barcelona Hotel Wuse II, Top Rank Hotels Galaxy Utako, Top Rank Hotels Limited Area 11, Grand Cubana Hotel Jabi.

If you are interested to get this for your business/service, OR you can outsource for interested clients, Pls contact me on +2348069698175

More Sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9939CNxEoSA
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by sekzy99(m): 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2017
TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF YOU TRAIN PEOPLE ON THIS FIREWALL TECHNOLOGY. THANKS.

THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS: MOMLILYSEYI@GMAIL.COM

LETS TALK BETTER.

okonja:
Do you know that you can promote your business with your Wi-Fi login page,

More Sample

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9939CNxEoSA
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by okonja(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2017
sekzy99:
TOP OF THE DAY TO YOU. WOULD LOVE TO KNOW IF YOU TRAIN PEOPLE ON THIS FIREWALL TECHNOLOGY. THANKS.

THIS MY EMAIL ADDRESS: MOMLILYSEYI@GMAIL.COM

LETS TALK BETTER.

Thank you. I do train people, so far you can afford the fee cool
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by sekzy99(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2017
okonja:

Thank you. I do train people, so far you can afford the fee cool

WHAT IS THE COST OF THE TRAINING, DURATION AND LOCATION. THANKS
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by okonja(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2017
sekzy99:

WHAT IS THE COST OF THE TRAINING, DURATION AND LOCATION. THANKS

Send me a mail
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by sekzy99(m): 3:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
okonja:

Send me a mail

been trying to but not working. kindly drop your mail. thanks.

this mine momlilyseyi@gmail.com
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by okonja(m): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
sekzy99:
been trying to but not working. kindly drop your mail. thanks.

this mine momlilyseyi@gmail.com

Done
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by abmart80: 8:39am On Dec 31, 2019
please I will like to know how to do this, this is my email: ambart@abmartinvestments.com

Thanks in advance @ Okonja
Re: Customize Your Mikrotik Internet Hotspot Login Page Like A Billboard by okonja(m): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2019
abmart80:
please I will like to know how to do this, this is my email: ambart@abmartinvestments.com

Thanks in advance @ Okonja

Alright. Check your mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Burning Laser Pointer Out Of Household Items (DIY) / The Moon Was Created By A Massive Collision Of Earth And A Mars-sized Planet / Download The Latest Definition Updates For Microsoft Security Esssentials (MSE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.