Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (8644 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
dauntless15:
lol and watch yourself become tagged as a monster real quick

So u mean I should let her Burst my Balls because I want to be tagged an Angel ? Fvck that shiit bro.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

I understand, and I commend your restraint. smiley. But you know I'm only discussing jurisprudence; it isn't complete if the woman is not also brought to book for battery. It's a process.
ya on a second thought, if you are fortunate enough to survive the ordeal that's when you can even think of a legal action, but at that very moment what should i have done
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 5:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
IwantToShashe:

So u mean I should let her Burst my Balls because I want to be tagged an Angel ? Fvck that shiit bro.
lmao see? I knew I behaved like a sissy
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
dauntless15:
lmao see? I knew I behaved like a sissy

Yeah.... I personally don't roll like that. Idk about u undecided
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
IwantToShashe:

Yeah.... I personally don't roll like that. Idk about u undecided
grin
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 29, 2017

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Work away that is why you are a man walk away
u are the most foolish female monkey I have seen on nairaland...shey no be u dey preach gender equality?? ur hypocricy stinks so in these case he should "be a man and walk away" no more gender equality?? ur a fool in short in this case I am a proud woman beater in fact Crusher
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Then what is your worth as a man if you hit a woman
bitch his worth is in GTB bank whether he beats a woman or crushes her one kobo no dey comot
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
If I slap you and you retaliate....... get ready to go to jail
can you imagine this bitch u dey burst ma brain u never really met ur match..anyway am sure u jst a broke ass wannabe fucking a nigga for ur house rent
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Dude if someone hits you, push them away. If they come back to attack again, then that's your go ahead to defend yourself! I don't care if they're male or female
If you don't want to get hit don't hit someone else. Ladies don't pull the gender card when you know you're the aggressor.
the kind of joy am having now can't be expressed ur the only unbiased feminist I have seen here
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by monex(m): 6:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

No offense, but, could you please drop this quote back in that place where you found it? It is addressed to a specific comment, not the OP. And even though you make sense for the sake of it, all these things you're saying are not relevant to it.

my apologies. i just followed the train of your post and see it addressed something related but different.

I have modified my post
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Daeylar:

What exactly are you disagreeing with?
Make it clearer,

I've modified my post, to make my message clearer.
him disagreeing means if a woman hit him he will surely hit back!! which is how it should be!! gender equality remember??
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by MissWrite(f): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
monex:

my apologies. i just followed the train of your post and see it addressed something related but different.

I have modified my post

Thank you, Thank you and Thank you. You're a decent fella.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chukapage:
u are the most foolish female monkey I have seen on nairaland...shey no be u dey preach gender equality?? ur hypocricy stinks so in these case he should "be a man and walk away" no more gender equality?? ur a fool in short in this case I am a proud woman beater in fact Crusher
lol I tire for her case
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

Have her arrested and hit her with a lawsuit (not his hand). That's the ideal situation. I won't make a case for jungle justice. Men should not be ashamed to report women who peddle violence. It's in the interest of social sanity.

look at u who are you deceiving ?? u think ur smart?? why did the bitch not call police before assaulting a dude so in the heat of the anger he should police?? u sound biased even more than the biaca bitch ..a lady can talk and I will bounce no big deal me sef get bad mouth but physically assaulting me??, God knws the bitch will find herself in an Intensive Care Unit in a hospital in another continent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
It is never right to hit anyone. If you're insulted, insult right back or walk away. lipsrsealed
we are not talking verbal abuse we talking physical abuse..in the case a man is being abused physically by a woman what should he do?? u be feminist here ..advocate of gender equality I want to hear ur response
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by COOL10(m): 6:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Never should a man hit a woman........any man that hit a woman is a clown
. Oh my word,I love ladies that talk tough like you because i love proving u wrong. If u think because u'r a lady and that gives u the right to be verbally abusive with me especially in public,here's what I'll do: I'll grab u by the hair real tight,find a nearby chair,sit down,put u flat over my knees with ur ass facing up. I'll gently roll up my sleeves,and u dare not move while I'm doing so. Then I'll hit u so hard on ur right ass cheek you'll be so surprised that you'll try to fight me off and then I'll hit u again and again and again and again till u start pleading with tears dripping from ur eyes and then I'll hit u again and again and again. U will NEVER EVER in ur life think of insulting a man again let alone hitting him. Have a nice day miss.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Blackhawk01: 6:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chukapage:
we are not talking verbal abuse we talking physical abuse..in the case a man is being abused physically by a woman what should he do?? u be feminist here ..advocate of gender equality I want to hear ur response

1) I'm no feminist.

2) Whoever throws the first punch should be prepared for retaliation.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Chukapage(m): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:

1) I'm no feminist.

2) Whoever throws the first punch should be prepared for retaliation.
atleast we got some unbiased folks here
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by COOL10(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
dauntless15:
bro i am still wondering who told these ladies that guys are piƱatas and its unlawful to defend yourself from an aggressive woman
. The reason they think so is because so many men have been conditioned by society to believe that if a woman hits u,u should just shrub it off because she's a woman. The very essence of feminism is equality and that includes or should include pain reception and endurance but the moment a woman thinks a man is more enabled to handle pain and therefore should handle pain better(by being slapped and doing nothing),that means men and women aren't equal at least not in that aspect. It means the very essence and foundation of feminism which is equality is now baseless because there is already a loophole and trust me,there are so many. That is why they keep on fighting because people see through their hypocrisy. I'v already told that lady up there what I'll do if she tries that nonsense with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by JinX100: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:

The girl that murdered the son of the PDP chieftain would still be alive if he was not deceived with this same lie.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:

When dats y some men are dead , when they didn't hit d woman nd she stabbed them to death
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by KingJulien: 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
A broad better keep her hands to herself. Hit me and you catching the fade with the quickness.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by CuteCp(m): 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
It not cool 4 a man to hit a lady. ..but when she keeps hittin u..my guy defend urself...even if na to slap d hell out of her to sleep...do it...else she go stab u to death while you'll be there lookin foolish in d presence of d devil...if she hits u...hit her back...dat will reset her brain to factory setting....u bitttches don't like it, then keep ur filthy hands to ur hopless self
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by CuteCp(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Men are meant to ignore the shortcomings of women........ they are meant to be mature be patient when dealing women

Shut up ur filthy mouth...thats was what that hopless stupid muslim brother said when his wife stabbed him to death ...I'll keep my hands to myself so long she doesn't hit or pick a weapon against me. But d moment she keep raising her filthy hands on me...or she decide to grab a weapon against me...u Feminist expect me to stand n die?...sister no offense...but read btw ur words you'll see that u are 100% biased...now get lost
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Sierusvirus(m): 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
if a deluded woman loses her damn mind and think it is ok to raise her hand on her husband, then she should receive the exact same treatment (in order for her to get her senses back)!
My brother, you don't need to waste time with this girl.
The first girl that slapped me in a heated argument trying to make me see that I can't do anything, never found it funny with me , in front of everybody in that joint, gave her the beating of her life she can never never forget.
We can insult ourselves but never you a girl lay her dirt hands on my skin... sorry for her
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by justiniyke29: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

So he should just stand there and take continuous hits from her because beinf female makes her untouchable?
Don't start something you can't finish. You hit someone stronger than you, you can't dictate how they should react. You're both humans. If you have no respect for them and you hit them, why should they have any respect for you?
God bless you lady
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Sierusvirus(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

And being a woman stops you from keeping your hands to yourself? If you hit another woman, I'm sure you expect her to hit you back right? This is 2017, Not 1854. You can't hit a man, all the while EXPECTING him to walk away. Accept the consequences of your actions. Men were not born to take beatings from women and vice versa
You don't need to waste your precious time on this girl till she meets the guy that will surely reset her brains when she slaps him first and expects him to walk away.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
Chukapage:
the kind of joy am having now can't be expressed ur the only unbiased feminist I have seen here
Thanks. Feminism is not meant to be biased
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by chuckdee4(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2017
dauntless15:
lol bro what would be the bone of contention is something everyone can easily overlook, before you know she's all over you simply because she knows an honorable man won't strike back

Ogbeni, she miss road be that, honourable men have a limit like any other person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2017
God please I am begging, you, give me a woman that thinks she can slap men and go Scot free for my next girlfriend. Preferrably one of these nairaland misguided feminists. Amen

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Then what is your worth as a man if you hit a woman
But a womans worth is established by hitting a man abi? Thank God for faceless forums. We all know how you most definitely are in real life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Look What My Boyfriend Just Gave Me (pic) / Kash Doll Sends Her Fans Into Frenzy As She Flashes Camel Toe In Eyepopping pics / A Lady Removes Her Pant And Twerks While Performing On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.