Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (8665 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:52am On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

But a womans worth is established by hitting a man abi? Thank God for faceless forums. We all know how you most definitely are in real life
Woman beater spotted
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by urbanemind(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Work away that is why you are a man walk away
sure thing, walk away and come back with a good Cain and pieces it on ur body.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
urbanemind:
sure thing, walk away and come back with a good Cain and pieces it on ur body.
You'll never dare lay your hands on me if I slap you
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by urbanemind(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
You'll never dare lay your hands on me if I slap you
I pray u get to slap someone like me one day, say Amen..
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
urbanemind:
I pray u get to slap someone like me one day, say Amen..
I'll slap you and slap you again nothing will happen
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by urbanemind(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
I'll slap you and slap you again nothing will happen
u can slap me 100times online , i like it..
just answer Amen.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
urbanemind:
u can slap me 100times online , i like it..
just answer Amen.
cheesy I'm just joking don't mind me
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Woman beater spotted
Dem dey drag am with me? Abeg make we book appointment make you slap me biko. Jail don dey hungry me since
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2017
crownedrookie:

Dem dey drag am with me? Abeg make we book appointment make you slap me biko. Jail don dey hungry me since
Oya I'm waiting
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
Never should a man hit a woman........any man that hit a woman is a clown
not all women! U hvnt seen nuffin yet
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by habsydiamond(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
some ladies dey always run their mouths like tap water wey no get control...they can abuse like say no be God create the guy....no matter how insultive a lady can be just try to control ursef from raising Ur hands to do anything to her..best thing leave that environment immediately.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by asjay(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2017
biacan:
If I slap you and you retaliate....... get ready to go to jail
You still don't understand....only a living soul gets to talk about jail.

Incase u r thinking u wanna try it on any guy,pls don't
Respect urself and be wise.
They might not retaliate at that point but they will fu*k u up later. And this ur reasoning won't be there to save u.
Don't be foolish dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me My Breast Is Too Small / .... / Will You Allow Your Wife Pose Like This Online..this Internet Breaking Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.