₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,929,375 members, 3,975,069 topics. Date: Monday, 18 December 2017 at 02:18 AM

Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy - Investment (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy (1940 Views)

How To Make Over Ten Million Naira Within 24 Hours / Make over N50K Weekly by investing in this Business With Just N5K / How To Earn 5k To 10k Daily Guaranteed (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by Pharovo(m): 8:12am On Dec 07
You always talk about Christmas as if person nor need money for other things apart from Christmas. Guy show me how its works. Though the first time i tried binary I almost reach village o, also from a mouth watery guy lime like you. How is this any different. Whatsapp 07035525151
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 8:15am On Dec 07
Pharovo:
You always talk about Christmas as if person nor need money for other things apart from Christmas. Guy show me how its works. Though the first time i tried binary I almost reach village o, also from a mouth watery guy lime like you. How is this any different. Whatsapp 07035525151

MY CONSISTENT RESULTS SPEAK LOUDER THAN ANYTHING...AND MIND YOU,I AM NOT THAT GUY YOU TALKED ABOUT...YOU NEED MONEY FOR OTHER THINGS,YOU ALSO NEED MONEY FOR CHRISMASS ALSO...LIFE IS GOOD....WHEN MONEY IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE TO SOLVE PROBLEMS AS THEY COME
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by jayyemmy: 10:47am On Dec 07
Guy you have made money already and you are still making it. There's nothing bad if you tell other people how it works. Be your brother's keeper. There's love in sharing. Please tell us how it works and we'll never forget you. Someone like me has lost some money on this binary options. Pls....biko.... help us out.
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 11:00am On Dec 07
jayyemmy:
Guy you have made money already and you are still making it. There's nothing bad if you tell other people how it works. Be your brother's keeper. There's love in sharing. Please tell us how it works and we'll never forget you. Someone like me has lost some money on this binary options. Pls....biko.... help us out.

WONDERFUL SPEECH... undecided undecided
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by daddio: 11:08am On Dec 07
GoldenHeart123:
IT'S ANOTHER DAY OF PROFITS..COUNTDOWN TO CHRISMASS CONTINUES...HOW I WISH MANY OF US CAN JOIN ME RAKE THIS THIS TRADING PLATFORM,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE MEANINGFUL,BUT MOST TIMES WE ARE THE ARCHITECT OF OUR PROBLEMS...MY PEOPLE ,NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY IN LIFE,I HAVE MADE MY FINANCIAL DECISION,WHAT ABOUT YOU...HAVE A LOVELY DAY TO YOU ALL

PLEASE PUT US THROUGH.
WE CAN MAKE MONEY TOGETHER
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by emydroid: 11:40am On Dec 07
Send me your what's up number to contactonuh@gmail.com. Pls I need to talk with you
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by Caleb5: 12:01pm On Dec 07
Those of you asking for free don't know what binary is. When binary deals with you after losing alot after ppl scam you with fake system, u will know how to handle ppl when you get a good system.
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by daddio: 2:38pm On Dec 07
GoldenHeart123:
IT'S ANOTHER DAY OF PROFITS..COUNTDOWN TO CHRISMASS CONTINUES...HOW I WISH MANY OF US CAN JOIN ME RAKE THIS THIS TRADING PLATFORM,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE MEANINGFUL,BUT MOST TIMES WE ARE THE ARCHITECT OF OUR PROBLEMS...MY PEOPLE ,NOTHING GOOD COMES EASY IN LIFE,I HAVE MADE MY FINANCIAL DECISION,WHAT ABOUT YOU...HAVE A LOVELY DAY TO YOU ALL

PUT US THROUGH please
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by colbert2: 5:51pm On Dec 07
daddio:

PUT US THROUGH please

This guy need ur money money to PUT YOU THROUGH
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by VendoBuyNigeria: 7:20pm On Dec 07
I believe there is no point in updating the pictures of your trades, if you do not tell anyone interested the next line of action to take.
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 8:40pm On Dec 07
Caleb5:
Those of you asking for free don't know what binary is. When binary deals with you after losing alot after ppl scam you with fake system, u will know how to handle ppl when you get a good system.
\

please tell them sir

1 Like

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 8:40pm On Dec 07
colbert2:

This guy need ur money money to PUT YOU THROUGH

Thank you,very simple
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 8:41pm On Dec 07
VendoBuyNigeria:
I believe there is no point in updating the pictures of your trades, if you do not tell anyone interested the next line of action to take.

if indeed anyone is interested in the next line of action,is it a big deal to contact me?
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by rufonye: 8:49pm On Dec 07
please send details to me judeufoho@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 8:27am On Dec 08
IT'S ANOTHER LOVELY DAY...I JUST DID A QUICK ONE THIS MORNING...LATER I WILL BE MORE CHANCED FOR MORE GREENS...FOR THOSE THAT CONTACTED ME AND ARE STILL HOUSING DOUBTS....YOU ARE JUST DOING YOURSELVES,BECAUSE MY RESULTS HAVE NOT CHANGED...MONEY MAKING IS STILL CONSTANT WITH MY STRATEGY...GOOD MORNING MY GOOD FRIENDS ..IT'S WEEKEND ALREADY...WHAT A WEEK OF PROFITS AS USUAL

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 10:27am On Dec 08
WHAT HAVE WE NOT DONE,JUST TO CONVINCE PEOPLE TO HELP THEMSELVES FINANCIALLY...IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING...IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOURSELF...it's been a successful trading week,all thanks to GOD

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by Caleb5: 12:44pm On Dec 08
I am beginning to like this guy.

1 Like

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by daddio: 2:19pm On Dec 08
FOR DAYS WE HAVE BEEN BEGGING YOU TO PIT US THROUGH. YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING. SO WHY SHOWING US IF U CAN'T TEACH US?
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 3:40pm On Dec 08
daddio:
FOR DAYS WE HAVE BEEN BEGGING YOU TO PIT US THROUGH. YOU WON'T SAY ANYTHING. SO WHY SHOWING US IF U CAN'T TEACH US?

OGA WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT SO PERSONAL..I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING YOUR POST...NOT SO BRO...THIS IS MY THREAD,AND I WILL KEEP SHOWING grin
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by daddio: 4:08pm On Dec 08
GoldenHeart123:

OGA WHY ARE YOU TAKING IT SO PERSONAL..I HAVE BEEN OBSERVING YOUR POST...NOT SO BRO...THIS IS MY THREAD,AND I WILL KEEP SHOWING grin

WE ARE NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NOT SHOW US, BUT TEACH US TOO.

WHAT US THE ESSENCE OF A TEACHER WHO WENT TO HIGHER INSTITUTION AND COULDN'T TEACH?
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 4:15pm On Dec 08
daddio:

WE ARE NOT SAYING YOU SHOULD NOT SHOW US, BUT TEACH US TOO.

WHAT US THE ESSENCE OF A TEACHER WHO WENT TO HIGHER INSTITUTION AND COULDN'T TEACH?

HAVE YOU EVER CONTACTED ME? SERIOUS STUDENT
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by daddio: 4:27pm On Dec 08
GoldenHeart123:

HAVE YOU EVER CONTACTED ME? SERIOUS STUDENT

CHECK THROUGH, I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE ASKING YOU "HOW".

TELL US WHAT IT ENTAILS.

IF YOU WANT US TO CONTACT YOU PRIVATELY TELL US.
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by emydroid: 5:48pm On Dec 10
10k is too much. all of us na guys economy dey hard if politicians dey finish us, if youth like u no go fit helps us haba! u no say job no dey naija guys dey hussle any how, drop this strategy if e pay we go find something help our ministry we are into this together thank God you have discovered this strategy for us to benefit na so life dey. We go ever dey hail you

1 Like

Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by ImaEbenezer(f): 10:29pm On Dec 10
Send info to iinformedia@yahoo.com
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by okeynelson: 12:47am On Dec 11
pls is the platform an auto-trading?
dancewithokey@gmail.com
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 5:47pm On Dec 11
okeynelson:
pls is the platform an auto-trading?
dancewithokey@gmail.com
Its not autotrading sir
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by hotobo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 11
i sent you PM no response then how do I contact you
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by louizzzz: 5:18pm On Dec 12
Tried calling the number on the profile severally, but not reachable. I have sent you a pm. Awaiting your response
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 9:07pm On Dec 12
louizzzz:
Tried calling the number on the profile severally, but not reachable. I have sent you a pm. Awaiting your response

My number is reachable sir
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by GoldenHeart123: 9:29pm On Dec 12
HEY GUYS,SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING TO MESSAGES..MY NUMBER HAS NOT BEEN REACHABLE BECAUSE I WAS OUT OF THE COUNTRY,NOW AM BACK...EVEN THOSE THAT WHATSAPPED ME WILL NOTICE I HAVE NOT READ IT...SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCES...I AM BACK NOW
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by emydroid: 6:35pm On Dec 13
People that have paid you, you have not given them the strategy Rather you switch off ur phone
Re: Learn How I Make Over $60 Daily Guaranteed,applying A High Level Strategy by ImaEbenezer(f): 7:46pm On Dec 13
People that have paid you, you have not given them the strategy Rather you switch off ur phone

This is what i feared.....Scam!

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Mmm B+ ... Twinkas Something Else / How Will It Crash? How Will I Lose Money? The Rave Of The Moment – MMM. / Bitcoin: The Meaning, The Value And How To Grow It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.