Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? (3152 Views)

I Was Banned For Defending My Gods / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun / Rhino.3dm Was Banned! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 27, 2010
I read in one these posts where manmustwac or A_K_O said Abuzola was banned. Then the same judgement should be meted out to Ogaga4luv who is more worse than Abuzola. I dont know if he is still around but anytime he shows up he;s much worse than Abuzola except you guys banned abuzola for spamming.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jesus3: 3:52am On Mar 27, 2010
I should av opened a thread on ogaga but u beat me to it.
ogaga is worse.What the guy is professing on NL is morally and ethically wrong.Pls admin, super mods ban ogaga now.Imagine someone openly displaying satanism? Hes not a Nigerian. he spews devilish and evil chants on Nl which most of its members are in Nigeria.
Seun look into it.Nigerias image is at stake.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by ayettymama(f): 4:07am On Mar 27, 2010
everybody shuld have the right to express thier beliefs

just because u dont believe in it doesnt mean he shouldnt

dont condemn him-

leave that to God
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by tayoast(m): 4:48am On Mar 27, 2010
d guy in question, 2 say d least, is TERRIBLE.

I came across ds thread he created, titled ''Learn How To Become A Murderer", himself & d former were spewin utter nonsense!!
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by ayettymama(f): 4:55am On Mar 27, 2010
^^ really

in that case ban the mofo!

i thot he was just a bit psychotic!
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 4:57am On Mar 27, 2010
ayettymama:

everybody shuld have the right to express thier beliefs

just because u dont believe in it doesnt mean he shouldnt

dont condemn him-

leave that to God

Everywhere in the world&everyone in the world knows that theres no 'absolute freedom' moreso in a regimented society.U can be charged for sedition/incitement.
Ogaga is guilty&should face the music
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 27, 2010
tayo_ast:

I came across ds thread he created, title ''Learn How To Become A Murderer", himself & d former were spewin utter nonsense!!

Thats the least.Click on the latest posts of ogaga,u will find shocking posts more&more
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 5:02am On Mar 27, 2010
tayo_ast:

I came across ds thread he created, title ''Learn How To Become A Murderer", himself & d former were spewin utter nonsense!!

Thats the least.Click on the latest posts of ogaga,u will find shocking posts more&more
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 8:15am On Mar 27, 2010
As much as I am not a fan of Ogaga4love (not at all) and I actually like Abuzola a bit, I must say that the OP is very wrong on some counts.  undecided

1. Nobody can be banned because of their personal opinion, but everyone is subject to the rules of the forum.  undecided
2. Ogaga4love is, agreed, a Satanist (as he claims) while Abuzola is a Muslim and I am a Christian. We are all entitled to our opinions.  undecided
3. It has been said that Ogaga says unethical (read that as Christianly-unethical) things, but once again they are his opinion and as long as he attacks nobody directly with those words, he is not in the wrong, unlike Abuzola who is known for getting into all sorts of fights. There are belligerent people with such shocking opinions on other sections and they are not criticized for their worldviews.  angry
4. I don't see any point in referring to Ogaga's (non-Nigerian) nationality on a public forum (I'm talking to that dude using the jesus username) because last I checked, anyone can register
5. Correct me if I am wrong, but I see Ogaga as a far more courteous and polite person than Abuzola. 
6. Ogaga does not break the rules of the forum no matter what he says (you may want to review the rules). Unlike Abuzola who is notorious for spamming the religion threads.  angry
etc etc

Summary: I don't see Ogaga getting banned anytime soon, so don't hold your breath.   cool
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2010
@InesQor

I've lost my respect for you. I guess i and others on this board are beginning to see the darkness in you. You profess Christ but the Person you are defending made a comment to one of the threads that he can murder "JESUS". You can check his recent posts as if you dont know what we are talking about. So is that belief ok with you CHRISTIAN?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2010
@InesQor

Just to show you the latest from your sidekick.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Jesus dont run away. . . i'm here to make you cry blood before the final event would take place. . .  cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]ooh JESUS is here . . . shocked shocked grin , wait , very soon im coming to send you to your place!. grin smiley[/size]
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 27, 2010
InesQor:

As much as I am not a fan of Ogaga4love (not at all) and I actually like Abuzola a bit, I must say that the OP is very wrong on some counts.  undecided

1. Nobody can be banned because of their personal opinion, but everyone is subject to the rules of the forum.  undecided
2. Ogaga4love is, agreed, a Satanist (as he claims) while Abuzola is a Muslim and I am a Christian. We are all entitled to our opinions.  undecided
3. It has been said that Ogaga says unethical (read that as Christianly-unethical) things, but once again they are his opinion and as long as he attacks nobody directly with those words, he is not in the wrong, unlike Abuzola who is known for getting into all sorts of fights. There are belligerent people with such shocking opinions on other sections and they are not criticized for their worldviews.  angry
4. I don't see any point in referring to Ogaga's (non-Nigerian) nationality on a public forum (I'm talking to that dude using the jesus username) because last I checked, anyone can register
5. Correct me if I am wrong, but I see Ogaga as a far more courteous and polite person than Abuzola. 
6. Ogaga does not break the rules of the forum no matter what he says (you may want to review the rules). Unlike Abuzola who is notorious for spamming the religion threads.  angry
etc etc

Summary: I don't see Ogaga getting banned anytime soon, so don't hold your breath.   cool
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by hubreality(m): 9:16am On Mar 27, 2010
InesQor:

etc etc

It is only a murderer who will support the evil campaign of Ogaga inciting the act of murder publicly here on NairaLand.  Hope you're not? 100% against the ethical rules of any forums or online communities in the world. He can be anything of his choice, no problems with that. Whatever a man sow that will he also reap right?  cool
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 27, 2010
So far, almost evryone that have posted wants same fate for ogaga.So admin pls act.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jagunlabi(m): 10:29am On Mar 27, 2010
See christian prejudice at work.if ogaga is banned, then so should mary kelly for her, "woe to them that refused to accept jesus christ as their personal saviour" thread, for that was a clear personal attack on people who do not share her beliefs.

Moreover, if ogaga4love gets banned, he will most probably return as ogaga4satan and get even more virulent in his opinion voicing.So waht's the point?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by jagunlabi(m): 10:39am On Mar 27, 2010
We could all make a list of those who we want banned based on our own prejudices, that way we all get banned and the forum is finally shut down. cool
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 11:28am On Mar 27, 2010
Babaearly & Hubreality: No be today. I am not at all moved to know I have lost your respect, babaearly, because I am not seeking anyone's respect in the first case.

But just to be clear, let me tell you that I am not supporting Ogaga and I am not his sidekick (evidently you dont even know what that word means) and I am not defending his ill posts. All I am telling you is that BY THE FORUM RULES, IF OGAGA DOES SOMETHING WRONG, YOU HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO REPORT HIM and he would get banned.

I am indeed a Christian, and thats why I am standing for the truth. Ogaga has insulted Jesus, but many atheists here do that daily. Agreed, he has made posts exalting generally unacceptable ideals but Im yet to see him overstep the line, as far as the forum rules are concerned. If this is my forum I would have warned him. But its not, and neither is it even a Christian forum. If Ogaga attacks you, its acceptable. Attacking my Lord does not count here, sorry.

I do not believe in blindly agreeing with someone just because its a Christian against a non-Christian. Thats not how Jesus did his own thing. And even when Jesus was hated, he did not react like you guys are doing. Search yourselves. How will the world see light when you are combating darkness with darkness?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by benodic: 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2010
has anybody ever thought of how this world will be if there is no differences of opinion? very boring indeed. when i first stumbled on this forum i was so excited to discover that there were atheists, Christians, satanists, Muslims etc. i was hoping that more people from other religions will join. this makes it a very interesting mix. it is in forums like this you will come to realize that the world does not begin and end in your backyard. it is also here that you will learn to question your faith and make more research to find out whether you are really on the right part or not. if people like ogaga4luv and jagunlabi are banned from this forum then i have no business coming to this forum because i am a very staunch proponent of spiritual freedom and love. if you can learn to love someone even if that person is totally different from you then you have made a very giant step in life. i remember an experience i had in my work place. my secretary who is a Muslim got a job with intercontinental bank and was looking for people to guarantee him for the job. he went to all his Muslim brothers but all of them refused. he was so reluctant to come to me but he finally did. i did not hesitate even one second to sign the guarantors form for him and he was surprised. right now he is still enjoying his new job with a salary ten times more that he was earning before. this is the point of all the posting i have been making in this forum. are you ready to upgrade to divine unconditional love that is beyond religion and beyond tribe or language. if you are, then welcome to my club of lovers of life. i love ogaga4luv, i love jagunlabi, i love davidylan, i even love marykelly. i love all you naijalanders. you all make my day rock

1 Like

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by tpiah: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2010
Correct me if I am wrong, but I see Ogaga as a far more courteous and polite person than Abuzola

Its very true ogaga4luv is one of the more polite people on this forum so far. Not saying that's necessarily a good thing in view of his aggressive proselytizing and personal worldview.

The problem is he tends to get carried away with his satanism-especially when he's looking for converts or trying to "coach" the converts he already got.

His main mission in this life is to destroy Christianity (likewise abuzola and their other cohorts). While he's quite welcome to try, in the meantime, he should go easy on the spam-like posts he makes on certain threads.

Of course its a free world, but for some reason the mods/admin are either afraid to delete his satanic imagery/content, or else are forbidden to do so by their creed.

Its nairaland- cultists get a free pass. Besides, I think many hackers and IT people are in the same cult.

Jesus is still Lord sha- whoever doesnt like my saying so is free to break their computer in annoyance.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 5:46pm On Mar 27, 2010
^^^ Gbam!!! Correct Yarns, my sister! grin
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 27, 2010
u who said gbam is dat wat uve been sayin?u forgot tpiah is just echoin d thread topic.so do u still support ogaga4luv?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2010
@babaearly: This man, stop thinking in a one-track fashion  undecided

I and tpiah are saying the same thing: Ogaga cannot be banned because he is not breaking any rules.

You are the only one (maybe besides hubreality) who is saying I'm supporting Ogaga. I am supporting Nairaland rules, and that's all.

Whatever else you have to say here, shove it down your gullet.

I'm out of here.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by hubreality(m): 12:19am On Mar 28, 2010
Religion is the biggest disease among men. Banning whosoever is not the issue on ground. Even the Old religious grand masters and mischieve workers will not come up here to incite war, terror, robbery and the act of murder in any form.

We must say no and frown at such rantings irrespective of any religion or self. Many at times it's quite funny when people are so ignorant of knowing that they are been watched by federal authorities on their activities online(your fake or several ficticious ids not withstanding) Yes, it's free talk and free publicity but remember you could inflict yourself with the wrath of the law if care is not taken.

Love is the greatest virtue and power in the Universe.
NOT UGLY RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD THAT HAVE CAUSED MORE HARM TO HUMANITY.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by tpiah: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2010
hmm, it seems I need to clarify myself more, since there's a misunderstanding about what I said.

however, I myself am not sure how to explain further.

basically, i think I mean ogaga isnt as crude as abuzola, but he does tend to cross the line with his proselytizing.

Currently he's one dimensional and he should try to have other handles, imo, though of course its not by force. Na internet- I understand many of such types are being monitored for their input.

Jesus is still lord.

**and any of his defence team who dislikes my comments here, is free to scream in frustration**
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by manmustwac(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2010
Abuzola was banned because that guy was a serious spammer. Ogaga is entitled to his own opinions so far he dosen't break the rules. And if ogaga is banned because he's a satanist then maykelly should be banned for her
jagunlabi:

See christian prejudice at work.if ogaga is banned, then so should mary kelly for her, "woe to them that refused to accept jesus christ as their personal saviour" thread, for that was a clear personal attack on people who do not share her beliefs.
Then we ban noetic for always going to the muslim threads and attcking thier beliefs, then hubreality coz he always defends pastor chris, then ban muhsin coz he comes here to defend islaam and finally manmustwack coz he's an athiest. Would you agree?

1 Like

Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2010
Guy i expected more from u than what was posted by u above.
What ogaga is professing cant it be compared to those of the other pple u mentioned? As an atheist in defending ur belief,u dnt go down d way of ogaga or do u? Same as muhsin,noetic etc. Maykelly is morally right in opposing ogaga.
Man i dnt agree with ur correlation.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 28, 2010
@toba do u see d need for seun to create a christian discussion board with christian MODs who can see thru ogagas post?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
@toba manmustwack just showed u 1/5th of d problem on d board and more yet to come.i dnt blame who said d forum is dead
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 3:23pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

@toba do u see d need for seun to create a christian discussion board with christian MODs who can see thru ogagas post?
I agree with you. When I just joined Nairaland, I was asking why there is no Christian section.

Then I understood better. Most of the active discussions that spiral into many pages (which is better for the website owner) is because of the arguments and diverse opinions, and most of them attack Christianity in particular. If a Christian section is cordoned off, discussions may not be as engaging as they are.

Lest you misunderstand me again, I am not supporting the attacks on Christianity, I'm just saying that this is probably why there is no Christian section. I would have LOVED it if there was a separate Christian section, where more meaningful discussion could be had.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2010
very thoughtful from u ines.but wud a christian Mod let Ogaga say that he wants to murder JESUS?dnt he deserve a ban?
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

Yes. If the moslems could use force to have a sub forum for themselves,then atleast one more religion deserves a forum too for equality.
Re: If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? by InesQor(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2010
babaearly:

very thoughtful from u ines.but wud a christian Mod let Ogaga say that he wants to murder JESUS?dnt he deserve a ban?
A Christian moderator in a general section can do nothing about that. e.g. moderator A_K_O

BUT a Christian moderator in a CHRISTIAN section will delete the post with a warning, and if the poster continues he will get banned. That's it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Buys New $12million Mansion, Shows Off Luxury / A Love Letter From Jesus: "whoever Has Ears, Let Them Hear" / Help I Am Hearing Voice In My Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.