Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (49668 Views)

Two Sisters With Windswept Legs Now Able To Run After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Bimpe29: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Am really happy for her. I wish her well as her legs are healing up.
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nedfed(m): 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
sad selfish lady instead make you give other people source for laffter by leaving yourself you go dey do surgery don't you care about other peoples happiness?
May God bless u wit child wit such condition forreelinc (amen).

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by munas: 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
sad selfish lady instead make you give other people source for laffter by leaving yourself you go dey do surgery don't you care about other peoples happiness?

IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by columbus007(m): 2:44pm On Nov 29, 2017
searchhussein:
Chai...her pekus go just dey open anyhow grin
just imagine yourself

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by ModsWillKillNL: 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:

there is always a first time for everything and that selfish thing up there is certified unfuckable

Seems this is another nwaamaiewu

Looonatics everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by tealaw(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
Her pussy go breath sigh of relief now.

Gbam!
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Munae(f): 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
iamleumas:
Although I did not read the post,

but i think if the man refuses to pay his rent,

They should just sell the house and let the landlord forget about the you lady.

Oshogbo weed at work

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Munae(f): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
DelNifty:
she looks 25, which is old enough to know things

I am way younger than that. Believe me.
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Munae(f): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
NGELEBUBE:
you are damn right can i get ur number baby?
No
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Chukazu: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

I have lived long enough in this world to realize that nobody is unfuckable .

There's someone for everyone.

Fuckable or unfuckable ...some still don't give a fvck though..
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by superemmy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

This one don craze o

So her own laughter no matter

I swear na my mind you just talk
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by anukulapo: 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:

One bow leg and one k-leg fall on you. The bow leg, like her own o.
You'll be a very good source of laughter.

If you agree, click like. if you disagree, click like.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Freeman59: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
14 or 41 yrs
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Lightening: 3:28pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:

Very insensitive and cold blooded comment. Watch your back bro. Life is a mystery .

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by lexy2014: 3:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:
na wa oh. Bros can u explain how this young lady's surgery affects other people's happiness?
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
searchhussein:
Chai...her pekus go just dey open anyhow grin
See where this one's brain think go. Na only Gad knows where Seun go pack all these kinda guys.

1 Like

Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
Munae:

This one don craze o
So her own laughter no matter
Exactly!
Do not mind that unemployed fág. He always looks for attention here on NL with such immature posts. grin
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
eyah body just dey pepper some attention seeking people who no sabi answer simple May God bring rest to your troubled soul Mr stalker
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nedfed:

May God bless u wit child wit such condition forreelinc (amen).

with how selfish everyone is I shall also destroy people's source of joy when that time comes

see how you like it
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
royalamour:

I think you are stvpid for saying such against a human.

Let us see your pictures.
ha ha ... don’t mind that guy .... he “services men” which is why is he posting nonsense up and down this thread .... grin
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by iluvpomo(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lightening:

Very insensitive and cold blooded comment. Watch your back bro. Life is a mystery .
Don’t mind the guy oh. He looks for attention all the time and sucks men’s diks ... so that’s probably why he strangely dislikes the unfortunate lady in this thread.
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
Lightening:

and what makes you think I'm not an ugly bow legged selfless person?
don't judge on issues you dont understand
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
anukulapo:

You'll be a very good source of laughter.
Thank you! see? this guy gets it
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by Ashez: 4:39pm On Nov 29, 2017
tolguy:
may God make ur daughter lyk dt
God bless You
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
AustinStevens:

Are u that frustrated sir

yes its frustrating nowadays people are focused on peppering them nobody wants to be the source of people's joy
black people now bleach, flat people now augment for Gods sake if everyone is pretty who will we laff at?
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2017
Kaymaxine:

Selfish guy,instead make u go do brain surgery,you dey force other people share in your stupidity.

see now you consider me stupid hence you feel good about yourself won't it be selfish of me to suddenly agree with you and kill your source of joy? simple
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2017
tolguy:
may God make ur daughter lyk dt
how? ugly or bow legged?
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by forreelinc(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
royalamour:

I think you are stvpid for saying such against a human.

Let us see your pictures.

ain't nothing stvpid about telling the truth my broda
Re: Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos by MissOpe(f): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2017
forreelinc:

no guy think am now with how hard life is, you need ugly people like these to make you smile and feel good about yourself if everyone was created beautiful who are we going to laff at?

cheers to the sendless ugly people who put our desire to laff before their shallow desire to look beautiful

I love ur sincerity, but we should always empathize with our fellow humans whenever we can......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: What Kind Of Skin Disease Is This? / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA / 8 Dangerous & Deadly Things Most Nigerians Do Ignorantly; 1 & 2 Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.