Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone - Satellite TV Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone (20502 Views)

Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 07, 2010
@ twinsoris,
kindly send us the patch or a link to where one can download it.

Concerning tacking nilesat in Ivory Coast, i can say the chances of getting that signal is very minute, with my knowledge of geography i can say that ivory coast is at border westward of Ghana. And In ghana there's still no success yet recorded in nailing the signal. So i think you success in Ivory is dependent if any success is recorded in Ghana.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by BUTONEDAY(m): 7:41am On Apr 07, 2010
@ All,
Someone would like to install fta equipment Ilorin. Anybody interested to do this installation?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Twinsoris(m): 9:09am On Apr 07, 2010
Go to this website http://soirnet.com the scroll down and click on the strong receiver then here you are, but first make sure your usb key is inserted into the computer.then in the website you see the latest software for 4900 and 4910 and 4669x+ .n.b this website is in french language,
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by pitodenz(m): 10:03pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ Jayron
I detail everything you ll need here and how you ll go about it,first of all i dont know how many channels you want to distribute in all the rooms but that ll determine the number of receivers you ll need. Okay lets say you re working on ten channels per room. This re the materials you ll need;
10 Recivers
10 Rf modulators
1 Distribution Amplifier (alkad 45,47db preferable)
1 Drum of coaxil cable x300m
Connectors
6 Apartment amplifiers (alkad 24db preferable)
Card splitter (optional)

I ll detail how to connect each equipment in my next post,i ll also post how to make very good use of rf modulators and how to network any kind of apartment being it 10 rooms or 500 rooms without lose of signal. Also rf freq separation play important role in cable networking. Theres a possibility that i might omit some materials but then when we ll start our theory networking tutor we ll find out.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by pitodenz(m): 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2010
@ Twinsoris
Thanks for the link but the patch is old and in use already by most of us,thanks man and keep it up. From what enitan said i think you might find it challenging to track nilesat from your location but all hope is not lost because guys in ghana did not do their home work very well,i still dont see why someone in ghana can not get nilesat while it can easily be gotten in western nigeria. Adewest might of help to you.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by sathob(m): 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2010
pitodenz:

@ Twinsoris
Thanks for the link but the patch is old and in use already by most of us,thanks man and keep it up. From what enitan said i think you might find it challenging to track nilesat from your location but all hope is not lost because guys in ghana did not do their home work very well,i still dont see why someone in ghana can not get nilesat while it can easily be gotten in western nigeria. Adewest might of help to you.
you see, Pito, this is exactly what I discussed with Salamander three days ago when I visited him. True one cannot use Ghana as the yardstick for the success of nailing nilesat. my reasons, in the case of the member in ivory coast, his location in ivory would also determine how easily he can track nilesat. In northern Ghana, let's say from kumasi up,nile would be easy. why, the answer is a member in this forum in Ghana had the opportunity to lay hands on an old fibre the size I can't remember but not 4 or 5m and got nilesat but not full package. unfortunately, a storm damaged that dish and I didn't hear anything from him again.
In the south (Accra ,what I know), no single registered member of this forum, I know, in this forum has the right setup for nilesat (if nilesat signal is to be receive with 2.4m solid pan or fibre).
Ecowas, Salamander and I had the opportunity to work on a 5m fibre, but not was not successful because time was not on our side and the owner has sold the dish. that has been all about nilesat so far, and as I am concerned.
But I know Eurobird , and have confirmed is receivable here in our region. Also, is Badr with 12ft mesh dish and less in the middle belt of Ghana and those guys are not members of the forum nether are they willing to open up, for the fear of losing customers or creating competition or for what ever reason known to themselves.
This is why, I, personally, have stopped talking about nilesat until I have the right equipment ( dish, and good site) to track it.
so, i will encourage the ivorian guy to go ahead for the gold - go on.
well. lastly, this is the third time I have heared that nilesat is received in accra but all with dish sizes from 4m and above with unstable signals and half or quater of the tps. And that is where I realised something must be wrong, because it was the same issues complained about nilesat in season 1,2and part of three until Badaru, Adewest and you guys brought in expertise. I am done
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ twinoris,
est-ce que tu parle bien francais? respondez s'il vous plait.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by pitodenz(m): 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2010
@ Sathob
In southern nigeria we use to think that nilesat is for the northerners until we got some good guideline from adewet and badaru. In south south of naija where i reside we use to think that no good channel is meant for us or else you use 4m to 5m dish and since 2.4m can not give us mbc uae steady in nilesat here all hope were lost until i ve to do my home work well and discover that badr is on our foot step whereas people in lagos can not even receive it. So now we can receive all the good fta channels in nilsat with badr. I wish someone ll just make up his mind in ghana and make this nile work for u guys.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 9:32am On Apr 12, 2010
@sathob,
in fta, you never say never! that is the spirit that has kept us going.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jayron(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2010
@ Pitodenz

How are u doing, thank u for the last post. I know ur hands are tight, that could have been one of the reasons u did not continue from where u stopped on networking signals from Recievers to rooms.

Okay what do i need to network signal from on decoder to 4 - 5 rooms. I mean they would all share one channel each.

Take yeah.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by emexi: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2010
@twinsoris, i tried the patch and almost lost my 4669x until i had to repatch using the original software from my tv and the patch from 2009
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jayron(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2010
@ Pitodenz

Am still awaiting ur reply.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by donald303: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2010
@george
i just want to know exactly the lnb you feel is the best for small dishes(60,90) & the price.also,i want to know if opening the lnb cover would improve the signal.thanks
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 8:47am On Apr 14, 2010
donald,
if price is not an issue, go for premium 2 lazer. you can't beat it for ku 90cm or 65cm.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Twinsoris(m): 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2010
What kind of ku band lnb is powerful to receive badr 6 and badr 4 on 2.4m . Because i am battling with nilesat here in ivory coast but the signal is flashing green but very weak picture then i discover that my lnb is not powerful enough as my lnb is fujitel and strong prime focus lnb they are giving the signals.pls guide me for appropriate lnb to be used for better receptions.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
twinsoris,
what type of dish are you using? pan or fibre?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Twinsoris(m): 3:19am On Apr 19, 2010
Strong pan 2.4m dish
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2010
in that case your better off with echosat 0.1db lnb or get digisat 0.2db lnb.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by gofitech(m): 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2010
hi all

if you live in lagos and you are good at installing 2.4m dish (mesh) , i 've got some jobs for you. call me up on 08033308593 or drop your email and i will contact you.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Twinsoris(m): 9:46am On Apr 21, 2010
Good morning George, infact i am very happy to have somebody like you on nairaland , pls how much are they selling those lnbs in lagos market , so that i can send my junior brother to bought it for me because he's coming to visit me in ivory coast, pls if you don't mind i would like you to be my friend and of course you may call me or flash me then i will call you back here is my number +22503670555 and +22547514464 and my email, twinsoris@gmail.com you 're welcome.
Your friend
TAIWO.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2010
@twinsoris,
1 pc echosat 0.1db single lnb goes for around N1500
while 1 pc digisat 0.2 single lnb goes for about the same price.
contact olofofo to help you out.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by IRAPADA(m): 10:24am On Apr 21, 2010
gofitech:

hi all

if you live in lagos and you are good at installing 2.4m dish (mesh) , i 've got some jobs for you. call me up on 08033308593 or drop your email and i will contact you.

cal 08060764846 or email irans4me@yahoo.com
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Kcbenjamin(m): 3:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
@ George & pitodenz is it true that one has to cut the digitsat or echosat lnb in a specific position if you want to use it for nilesat ? Please elaborate.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2010
kcben,
for best performance, you must cut the lnbs. but not just cut anyhow, pls be advised!
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by freshp(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2010
@george_D can u pls upload 1 or 2 pics of such lnbs just to help members.thanks.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 22, 2010
will upload as soon as possible.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by IRAPADA(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2010
@george, these ur lnbs,are beta than fuji lnb.I ve search d whole akure shop 4 it and sti can fd it,most of them said ve not had that lnb b4
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2010
@IRAPADA,
contact olofofo in lagos or dejsam in kano. either one of them can help you out.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Twinsoris(m): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2010
George i am still waiting for you concerning the cutting of lnb .
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by GeorgeD1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2010
twinsoris,

you have to be a little patient. i'm not yet in town.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by IRAPADA(m): 8:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
U wll need at least 4 or 5m dish to b able to receive nilesat in ur area
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Ameboperoo(m): 6:27am On Apr 29, 2010
All. Is it possible to use hitv card on 53x? What patch will make all channels viewable?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e / Stakeholders To Gotv: You Are Operating Illegal Business; Take Case To N/a, Jona / Every Installer Should Read This: Location Of Positions Without Sat Finder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.